Syn Pharma

I'm gonna stick with the lab I currently have because to be honest they are awesome and have great service and a great product but may just do a small order to add to my current on hand supply.
They are worth a try. I don't argue that they are about 15% more $ than other labs, but everything I've tried has been great.

so many good labs out there right now, it's tough to choose.

Way over hyped in my opinion. Looks aren’t everything. Everything I used from them was legit don’t get me wrong but they are definitely not my go to
Everything was legit but not your go to? Why are they over hyped?

Are you judging your products on looks or quality?

Iv tested syn pharma with labs and compared them to pharma and the were so close to dead , you would never tell the difference?

Everything was legit but not your go to? Why are they over hyped?

Are you judging your products on looks or quality?

Iv tested syn pharma with labs and compared them to pharma and the were so close to dead , you would never tell the difference?
I mean over hyped because the other forum that you are on it’s all that gets praised over there. I’m not saying they aren’t any good I know they are legit but I know myself and my local circle have all had Syn products and choose to use dracorex instead for the past almost 2 years now switching from syn at the time and of the at least 6 guys I know personally all say they like it better. For judging yes I meant for product quality, service and pricing. Fancy labels don’t mean anything to me. I still have a few bottles in my stash for backup but like I said not my go to

I mean over hyped because the other forum that you are on it’s all that gets praised over there. I’m not saying they aren’t any good I know they are legit but I know myself and my local circle have all had Syn products and choose to use dracorex instead for the past almost 2 years now switching from syn at the time and of the at least 6 guys I know personally all say they like it better. For judging yes I meant for product quality, service and pricing. Fancy labels don’t mean anything to me. I still have a few bottles in my stash for backup but like I said not my go to
So from your opinion and your 6 friends, you guys like it better? Like your suggesting the quality of Dracorex is better then syn?

Im just curious as to how you like it better, is it the quality or the price? Im sure the service is up to par , as iv never heard one bad thing a reps even said to a costumer.

So then if you like it better then it must be the quality of the gear thats better? Is that what your suggesting? Dracorex quality is better then syn? If so i was just wondering how you went about figuring that out, have you ran labs,or posted any lab work in 2 years or just going by feeling? And your other close friends in your local circle?

If it were the price i could understand, as there is a difference between the 2 labs. But when you say you like it better what exactly do you mean?

So from your opinion and your 6 friends, you guys like it better? Like your suggesting the quality of Dracorex is better then syn?

Im just curious as to how you like it better, is it the quality or the price? Im sure the service is up to par , as iv never heard one bad thing a reps even said to a costumer.

So then if you like it better then it must be the quality of the gear thats better? Is that what your suggesting? Dracorex quality is better then syn? If so i was just wondering how you went about figuring that out, have you ran labs,or posted any lab work in 2 years or just going by feeling? And your other close friends in your local circle?

If it were the price i could understand, as there is a difference between the 2 labs. But when you say you like it better what exactly do you mean?
I mean quality when I say better. I did not have the vials tested by a lab I’m going off personal results and feedback from other close friends. I used syn for about a year straight before I switched over never had an issue with it but I did notice when I switched. The gear is also a lot smoother for injection due to them using mtc oil it is a lot thinner and easier to inject. The price just sealed the deal even more because they have considerably better prices as well

I mean quality when I say better. I did not have the vials tested by a lab I’m going off personal results and feedback from other close friends. I used syn for about a year straight before I switched over never had an issue with it but I did notice when I switched. The gear is also a lot smoother for injection due to them using mtc oil it is a lot thinner and easier to inject. The price just sealed the deal even more because they have considerably better prices as well
Quality of gear can't be held accountable by feelz and friends, some gear may be able to be judged by pip etc. And rashes lol
But saying the Quality is better then syn has no justification, other then your feelz . Therefore by saying that there Quality is better without labs or hlpc testing then you have no proof of such thing.

However saying you prefer mct over GSO is a fair statement that can hold value to some looking for something thinner. And smoother.

I just wanted to grab clarification on your statement of better. Thnx.

Quality of gear can't be held accountable by feelz and friends, some gear may be able to be judged by pip etc. And rashes lol
But saying the Quality is better then syn has no justification, other then your feelz . Therefore by saying that there Quality is better without labs or hlpc testing then you have no proof of such thing.

However saying you prefer mct over GSO is a fair statement that can hold value to some looking for something thinner. And smoother.

I just wanted to grab clarification on your statement of better. Thnx.
Did I say feelz? I said results! I didn’t start using yesterday my friend I know the difference. And also when a bunch of guys that I know with years experience some more than me all have the same consensus I would say there’s a little bit of justification there. That’s all the proof I need I don’t really care what anyone else uses. Im not saying syn is shit because it’s definitely not I had no issues and if something happened and I couldn’t get what I’m getting I’d probably buy it again.

Use which ever lab you want. If you like them and want to post a review, do so in the proper place and leave it at that.
I dont think it is ok to talk about other labs in another labs picture thread.
I agree with you and it won’t happen again. I just feel it’s way over hyped and leave it at that. I have no issues with them and I feel they are putting out legit products

b7ab2bd0e0e2f757be826177e6ef29ba.jpg

Ordered last Monday showed up today! Discreet packaging . I’ll post a product review when I do the cycle.
Orals left to right : GW 501516 , aromasin , anavar , clomid
Injectables : test Cypionate , deca d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk