Syn Pharma, test Undecanoate question!

Hello guys,

Someone can tell me what is the oil carrier used in the Syn Pharma, Test Undec mix?

Thanks!

I have some concern here, it seems syn uses grape seed oil for a lot, maybe all(?) of their oils. Pharma Testosterone Undecanoate is made with either Tea Seed Oil or Castor Oil. So maybe this is an exception for Syn. The type of oil used as the carrier in injectables has an effect on half life. Most of the time it's not a big deal but in this case, this raw, it is. For a preparation made with Tea Seed Oil vs Castor Oil half lives are approx 21 vs 34 days.

@Stud71 and I are trying to put together a protocol for the cases where guys will be unable to take a dose for an extended period of time and still stay in a desirable range. Not rocket science but such a large variable leaves me with far to large of a difference for me to be comfortable with.

I'd love to get this nailed down so when it comes up again it's on the board and we can help the next guy.

So if any of you all have a contact that can answer please post up. To be specific the product is labelled as "NEBIDOSYN 200"

So by using the GSO it makes the Undeconoate half life not as long as other preparations that use castor? Is that the concern Im understanding here?

I assume they use GSO because it causes less PIP than castor oil? What would the half life be with GSO vs castor oil? Anyone know that, or is that what we're tryng to find out?

If I ever decided to stay on test like BnC Id def be looking at TU. I almost went with it this cycle, like very very close, but in the end I went with Test E just because Im already familiar with how I handle that one.

I just wrote to Syn Pharma and directly ask the question. We’ll see what’s there answer!

So by using the GSO it makes the Undeconoate half life not as long as other preparations that use castor? Yes, or at least that is my assumption.** Is that the concern Im understanding here? Correct

I assume they use GSO because it causes less PIP than castor oil? What would the half life be with GSO vs castor oil? Anyone know that, or is that what we're tryng to find out? ** Yes, that is the question. My assumption is that that tea tree oil is closer (on par?) to GSO than it is to CO.

If I ever decided to stay on test like BnC Id def be looking at TU. I almost went with it this cycle, like very very close, but in the end I went with Test E just because Im already familiar with how I handle that one.
I've used the word assumption twice there but it's a bit of a leap. I've never given the matter much thought previously, frankly I don't think it's of much consequence in normal application. It's never affected me directly because I don't use it. I've not found much easily accessible info out there about this very specific point, hence the leap. If I were to it use it or TRT and rely on the pharma based data I wouldn't be going longer than around every 10 days if it was the tea seed oil (TSO) iirc.

Figuring out the extended time with no shots scenario has caught my interest now just as an exercise as well as helping those who face this scenario.
Best case scenario by which I mean the simplest to work with, from my personal perspective would be that they are actually using TSO but only because then there is actual industry data on half lives to use. Next best case for simplicity would be that @NovaScotiaMan has had the good intel all along ( one more thank you :) ) and we can find something to show that TSO and GSO have an identical effect on half life.

I poked around the subject a bit yesterday, as suspected it's complicated as all fuck lol. The only thing I really learned was something I guess I always figured anyways, that being the relationship between viscosity and half life. I can't even say that what I semi-confirmed is true cause I didn't go too deep but it does appear to me that thicker equals longer half life. Mostly that is based on my personal observation of the apparent viscosity of GSO and CO. GSO looks very runny to me, CO looks much thicker. I saw one chart that said *CO is the same as SAE 40 motor oil, I'm guessing slinpins are not an option.

PS to Mods: Maybe this thread should be moved to a different section? @Admin

*edit - CO not GSO

Last edited:
I just wrote to Syn Pharma and directly ask the question. We’ll see what’s there answer!

Just a sugggestion butt syn pharma has a t400 mix
200 undec and 200 e I believe maybe that is suited for your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a sugggestion butt syn pharma has a t400 mix
200 undec and 200 e I believe maybe that is suited for your needs.

Maybe but without doing the math I'd suggest not.
Good suggestion though, might not fit in this case is all.

Some more background - I say this because part of the goal in one of the possible scenarios would be to limit the peak Test levels to something less than what would be seen with true cycle doses. To have the total amount of T dosed that would also maintain a decent trough after a month you'd need to have a pretty high spike with the last dose(s). Much easier to get near those targets with the longest possible half-life.

I tend to try to illustrate shit like this in my own mind by looking at the possible extremes and then working back towards the realistic. If we go that direction you could say that skipping a month without tanking your T level would be possible using Propionate. Crazy dose and sky high peak required though, might need a Costco membership :)

Maybe but without doing the math I'd suggest not.

Some more background - I say this because part of the goal in one of the possible scenarios would be to limit the peak Test levels to something less than what would be seen with true cycle doses. To have the total amount of T dosed that would also maintain a decent trough after a month you'd need to have a pretty high spike with the last dose(s). Much easier to get near those targets with the longest possible half-life.

I tend to try to illustrate shit like this in my own mind by looking at the possible extremes and then working back towards the realistic. If we go that direction you could say that skipping a month without tanking your T level would be possible using Propionate. Crazy dose and sky high peak required though, might need a Costco membership :)

[emoji1690]