SYN Pharma Reviews

Used Syn for my last cycle from PG. Deca, test e, arimidex and also Ostarine( Mk2866). Its good stuff, loved it and no pip.

Anyone use their RU-55841 or HCG? Thanks
Used their HCG. I didn't piss on a stick to test it but I can it at 250ius 3x a week for 8 weeks of my 16 week cycle. And again now going into pct. 1000 ius eod and my boys are staying nice and full.

Plan to try their RU for my non androgenic alopecia in the future

Anyone knows what is their carrier oil? Not indicated on the vial. Usually I can use insulin syringe for my gear, but with this Tren E, pushing the oil is a damn hand workout takes like 5mins of hard pressing end up sweating my ass haha. Gonna have to switch to 27g.

I’ve used there anavar very good product everything I’ve used from syn has been top Notch
Thanks ! 👊
that's what I thought, everything that I red for the last 5 days, its very up there
now i have to find a good "syn" wave to surf with 🏄‍♂️ before i get to my retirement !

I am thinking to do per day
Anavar: 40mg
Card-X 20mg

then pct?
Dude, you need to do A LOT more research before you even attempt anything. You have no idea what is what and at your age you’re going to screw yourself up. Start searching this place, all the info is here that you need! No one can tell you what is a good idea for things for you to take. You need to understand what you’re doing completely before starting anything.