SYN Pharma Reviews

I was shocked how good the results were with that dose

I’m usually running 700mg Tren a week minimum, not the brightest thing I’ve done but it worked really well
Yea...... 600mg seems to be my magic number. 800mg MAX
6 or 7 years ago I was up to 1200mg. Waaaaaaay too much.

Yea...... 600mg seems to be my magic number. 800mg MAX
6 or 7 years ago I was up to 1200mg. Waaaaaaay too much.
I remember when I ran 800mg of tren e in 2014ish. I remember just being ready to go ballistic at any little thing that irritated me which was pretty much everything. I couldnt even stay there for more than 2 or 3 weeks and I had to lower the dose but it was more of an experiment but looking back it was a very stupid thing to do. Absolutely dimminishing returns at that point lol

My biggest issue with high dose tren is sleep apnea and getting sleep in general. Everything else is easily controlled, but that feeling of death from choking all night and sleep deprivation is hard to deal with.

im going to keep my blast the first 6 weeks 500 test e 150mg tren e and 40mg var
after the 6th week i may bump it to 300mg tren e.....only thing for me is the damn acid reflux i get from higher tren e so i am seeing how the first 6 weeks go at 150mg

im going to keep my blast the first 6 weeks 500 test e 150mg tren e and 40mg var
after the 6th week i may bump it to 300mg tren e.....only thing for me is the damn acid reflux i get from higher tren e so i am seeing how the first 6 weeks go at 150mg

Tren fucks up my digestion now, whenever I take tren and I run it any longer than 3-4 weeks I dont produce enough stomach bile from my gallblader. That shows you how toxic tren is. As soon as I remove the tren and give it a week or two everything goes back to normal. There are actually some studies on this.

Last edited:
Tren fucks up my digestion now, whenever I take tren and I run it any longer than 3-4 weeks I dont produce enough stomach bile from my gallblader. That shows you how toxis tren is. As soon as I remove the tren and give it a week or two everything goes back to normal. There are actually some studies on this.
yea maybe if you ever try it again. try low dose. i am seeing how it goes for me this time running this low. never did lower than 200mg before but we'll see what happens.

Besides not being able to breathe going up stairs
Having constant heartburn 2-3 zantacs a day
Paranoia
Rage
Dangerously high blood pressure
Grumpy when I’m not paranoid
Sweating
Terrible sleep

Tren is fantastic!

If I keep it under about 250 a week it’s manageable but guys running a gram or more I don’t know how ya do it

Besides not being able to breathe going up stairs
Having constant heartburn 2-3 zantacs a day
Paranoia
Rage
Dangerously high blood pressure
Grumpy when I’m not paranoid
Sweating
Terrible sleep

Tren is fantastic!

If I keep it under about 250 a week it’s manageable but guys running a gram or more I don’t know how ya do it

holy shit the heartburn, especially after eating ground beef. I was spending a fortune on zantac lol

Don’t use Zantac.

Use nexium or Prilosec. These both kick the ever living shit out of Zantac.

Take in the morning upon waking with s glass of water. Don’t eat for 20-30 mins at least.

You will not have heartburn. If you take it for an extended period of time talk to your doc about a script and bloods. They’re fairly safe but can cause kidney damage in some users.

But then if you'rebtakking with your doc maybe get a script.

Innovagen makes its own Nexium. It’s very good and even stronger than the OTC version. A little cheaper too!

Don’t use Zantac.

Take in the morning upon waking with s glass of water. Don’t eat for 20-30 mins at least.

You will not have heartburn. If you take it for an extended period of time talk to your doc about a script and bloods. They’re fairly safe but can cause kidney damage in some users.

Innovagen makes its own Nexium. It’s very good and even stronger than the OTC version. A little cheaper too!

Great info!

Don’t use Zantac.

THIS!

I never had heartburn etc back in my 20's doing orals...fast forward to my 40's and holy fuck even 25mg of tbol killed me. I also ordered nexium from Innovagen and it worked great.

Product made its way home but I am currently away so I will make a post regarding packaging and some photos by weeks end. Service was as to be expected tho !!

Don’t use Zantac.

why do you say no to zantec?
I saw the nexium side effects on kidneys, same goes for nexium....i may bump my tren up to 300mg on my blast instead of 150mg depending how it goes but for sure ill need one or the other to help out when the acid reflux shows up.

why do you say no to zantec?
I saw the nexium side effects on kidneys, same goes for nexium....i may bump my tren up to 300mg on my blast instead of 150mg depending how it goes but for sure ill need one or the other to help out when the acid reflux shows up.

Because Zantac sucks.

And if you’re worried about kidney damage why are you using steroids?

Because Zantac sucks.

And if you’re worried about kidney damage why are you using steroids?
been in the game over 12 years, aas hasn't messed up my kidneys yet. just smart about it and take precautions, big pharma drugs are a lot worse than AAS with side effects they are aware of and pump out to the consumers. So was just wondering why the anti zantec.

been in the game over 12 years, aas hasn't messed up my kidneys yet. just smart about it and take precautions, big pharma drugs are a lot worse than AAS with side effects they are aware of and pump out to the consumers. So was just wondering why the anti zantec.

It doesn’t work well.

And that statement saying big pharmaceutical is more dangerous than unregulated steroid consumption out of China is a little bit of a stretch sir.

I have acid reflux and have taken nexium. It was the worst feeling I ever gone thur. I was depressed, my stomach was worse than ever. Used it for 3months and called it quits and asked for something else.

I’ve had bad acid reflux for a few years. (Before gear) Dr prescribed me Pantaprazole-magnesium. Shit works but it’s a daily medication and one I’ll probably never be off of.

You are lucky you didn’t get a bad response to the Mig that can be the worst pip every

anyhow ...you should contact your rep about the pip
Does you peeps feel it would be gtg to do 3mL of Testosterone Undecanoate all in one rip? As well as a separate Sustanon 250 1mL and all in one sitting to spark up a very important cycle (dbol) included very large doses of dbol over 100mg doses