SYN Pharma Reviews

I was referred to rhe website by a guy I trust who has used it before,I had all faith it was legit.
Hey Dman- so you’re behind the legitimacy of the website as the source? That’s encouraging….as a greenhorn in a small rural town with no IRL hook ups, I’d be HAPPY paying a premium to get access to quality until other doors open.

Can anyone speak to this?
Re: SYN specifically, are there any concerns re: the quality or authenticity of the products ordered through the website vs. A private ‘rep’?

Hey Dman- so you’re behind the legitimacy of the website as the source? That’s encouraging….as a greenhorn in a small rural town with no IRL hook ups, I’d be HAPPY paying a premium to get access to quality until other doors open.

Hi @5-8%advantage

This post may be looked at as getting a little too close to breaking the Forum Rules.

As a preventative measure and to help protect yourself and others, please review the following:

Also, this is a Syn Pharma Review thread and therefore we ask that you please respect this and stick to only posts regarding reviews of their products and services.

Thank you,

OD

Hi @5-8%advantage

This post may be looked at as getting a little too close to breaking the Forum Rules.

As a preventative measure and to help protect yourself and others, please review the following:

Also, this is a Syn Pharma Review thread and therefore we ask that you please respect this and stick to only posts regarding reviews of their products and services.

Thank you,

OD
Hey Thanks OD,

Apologies to all for colouring outside the lines on this one.
Will certainly be more mindful moving forward.

Hey guys!
Got some SARMS from these guys through my AlphaNorth Labs guy.......he gave me GREAT prices.
Never having done a SARMS cycle before, I have been doing a ton of research.......not into how we want to stack, but more into the lab. Reason being is that a few other forums who will remain unnamed seem to have a hate on for ANY Canadian SARM labs, and have ZERO love for any SARMS that aren't liquid. I've since seen the forest for the trees after background checking the 'experts' who have done the bashing and my GOODNESS........the things people will do when they fail at being used car salesmen........
If you;re too naive or young to know what's going on when someone 'bro-bashes' you and your questions, simply as a means to an end to sling the products from the sponsors of their forums...........god HELP you in life.........

Looking to hear THIS community's feedback re: Syn Pharma SARMS in general, and then would love to have some conversations about stacking and cycles (as well as PCT)
Again not a sarms fan but Syns are fine no issues.

Placed my first order with them and it was possibly the fastest shipping of any item I have ever received. 2 days in my hand. Packaging very nice and professional. Great experience thus far

Good product much more mild then clen

Good alternative to eca and clen

I am currently doing:
1 caffeine + 3 ephedrine x 2 per day and have been doing this for a long enough time.

I was wondering if TORCH would be worth it for me?
I have 22 days until I leave for vacation and was hoping to have a bit of a boost.

Thank you

Last edited:
Have dealt with a couple times. Both very fast turnaround and shipping. Packaging very nice. Sustanon, Cypionate, deca and bpc 157. All gtg as far as I can see.

Last edited:
I was looking for ment asked my rep and they said there isn't enough demand :/
It was developed in the 90's as a chemical castration substance in the California pinal system. Sure it "works" to get what we want but for me I consider it an emergency drug to raise E2