Swords will be banned within 6 months..

The government is trying to control us and take away all weapons so they can send the army in with less casualties , and take our homes and put us in camps.

The government is trying to control us and take away all weapons so they can send the army in with less casualties , and take our homes and put us in camps.

entertaining but perhaps a realistic thought from mr. Jeffries. Somewhat on the subject.

I don’t think it’s about taking them away so you can’t fight back.... I think it could be more about just taking over and making all decisions for the greater good.

the problem is.... what exactly is the greater good? And more importantly....who should get to decide what that is?

entertaining but perhaps a realistic thought from mr. Jeffries. Somewhat on the subject.

I don’t think it’s about taking them away so you can’t fight back.... I think it could be more about just taking over and making all decisions for the greater good.

the problem is.... what exactly is the greater good? And more importantly....who should get to decide what that is?

Im giving you a heart , the last paragraph is very important.

The government doesn't need the Army. Have you seen the firepower our CF-18s can launch? Not only that but once you get the Army rocking you have Leopards and 155s to deal with.
1604287343742.png