Suggested Format for posting a lab review

Taureau

Administrator
credit for this goes to Eroids. Who knows if they started it or borrowed it from someone else. However it does make sense to suggest a format to use so that the information in a review is all there to provide a guide for someone thinking to give a lab a try.

Lab your reviewing?

simple enough what lab are you reviewing

How many times have you ordered from this lab?

Are you a first time user of this lab or have you used them before?

What items did you order and have you used the types of AAS your now reviewing?

This helps us determine the validity of your claims. If you used Test Prop many times its good to know so when you express an opinion about test prop we know you know your test prop and know the signs its working.

Tell is your cycle experience?

A review from someone that is using AAS for the first time holds less weight then a review from an experienced user.

Communication & Ordering process

did the rep reply quickly? was it a smooth order process?

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

tell us about the packaging. was it discreet? packed well to avoid breakage?

Product effectiveness and experience

What do you think of the products? do they appear to be doing what they are supposed to do? How long have you been taking them? What dosage are you taking? Are you taking any other products at the same time?

Any Additional commentary

Here put whatever additional information you might like to add.

In my opinion blood work or testing is very important to back up claims.

Last edited:
this also needs a bump. its a good format to follow when posting a review. And again all reviews are welcome on all labs. The posting of good experiences and bad experiences helps others make an informed decision as to where they will spend their hard earned dollars.

I'm looking for a very specific item and it seems to be next to impossible to find what it is I'm after .
Can someone pm so I can discuss this please

I'm looking for a very specific item and it seems to be next to impossible to find what it is I'm after .

Hi @Scarlett_riot;

I understand you were attempting to locate something earlier but as you probably know by now this is not a Source Board.

I see that The Old Guy and Gondar1 were already helping guide you and you have acknowledged this in your reply messages here and on the Vortex Pharma Thread so you already likely understand.

It would still be very helpful and beneficial for you to carefully review the rules (especially #18 & #19).

You'll find they are fair and common sense rules that are easy to go by and they really can only help you going forward:

https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

There's space there to acknowledge the rules, add comments or ask questions if you like. Or, if you have any other questions, please let me know and I'll try to help.

Also, just to help keep this forum thread on track, this section is for "Suggested Format for Posting a Lab Review" only.

Thank you & good luck,

OD

I know what you are looking for. I added a link.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you are looking for. I added a link.

I ain't no white knight but do you really think this is appropriate?

I mean maybe if she is a close personal friend of yours or something but otherwise.....

Seems to be hard enough for women to get comfortable on this type of board without this kind of unsolicited content.

I ain't no white knight but do you really think this is appropriate?

I mean maybe if she is a close personal friend of yours or something but otherwise.....

Seems to be hard enough for women to get comfortable on this type of board without this kind of unsolicited content.
Yeahi feel like a dick now that i see reason why it was edited. I honestly didnt look close enough and see it was a female.
Scarlett riot, i appoligize. My attempt at a joke wasn’t appropriate.