Sugar in BC AA

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
How much sugar would you guys think is in BCAA on average. I have yet to find a BCAA that says the amount of sugar in them. I have a sweet tooth, but I don’t drink juice or pop or anything like that or eat sweets or chocolate bars , however I probably have 2-3 scoops of BCAA everyday. How much sugar do you think is consumed from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much sugar would you guys think is in BCAA on average. I have yet to find a BCAA that says the amount of sugar in them. I have a sweet tooth, but I don’t drink juice or pop or anything like that or eat sweets or chocolate bars , however I probably have 2-3 scoops of BCAA everyday. How much sugar do you think is consumed from that

Pretty sure most are sweetened with stevia , so no surgar.

Sucralose ain't exactly sugar sir.

I'm short on time atm but I'd recommend against taking BCAA's anyhow. I know that doesn't answer your question but it might be something you are interested in checking out. I think I've written about why here before.

Maybe search "BCAA vs EAA" or something like that. iirc John Meadows had a decent video on the subject

Damn it, couldn't help myself, this is the vid I was thinking of
The deep stuff starts at about 3:30 but suggest to watch the whole thing

Yeah that’s insteresting I have never heard that before may be time to switch over to eaas

Sucralose isn’t great but it’s xylitol that makes me shit a rooster tail. Seriously like a fucking motor boat doing 80mph across the water……hope everyone enjoys that mental picture on their Sunday morning….

As gondar said…. It ain’t sugar. It’s a sugar alcohol.

Here’s some info between the two. Not scholarly or fulsome but enough to get the jist….

Won't help your sweet tooth but really deal bone broth is full of them, and if you make it yourself you can control the sodium content, I sip on them when dieting.

What has helped my sweet tooth has been carbonated water I drink one either nestle or bubbly, on my lunch break a day, lemon water the rest of the time

You could also look into keto electrolytes, never tried them myself but could be an option