strength mailing list

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
before there were forums there were mailing lists. youd subscribe and periodically get emailed a news letter. you could reply and your reply would be added to the next issue for others to reply to and thats how discussions would continue. the replies could be postings or questions. i was on one that had leading doctors and scientist in the field of strength training and famous people in the field like coaches and competitors. so long ago i forgot most of the people. i remember Dr Stone and Dr Pasquale. also dr squat. forgot his real name but he was a cunt

cant even remember. maybe mid 90s? cant even remember what i was using as a email service before hotmail came out. this was one of the pre netscape technologies of the internet like usenet.

before there were forums there were mailing lists. youd subscribe and periodically get emailed a news letter. you could reply and your reply would be added to the next issue for others to reply to and thats how discussions would continue. the replies could be postings or questions. i was on one that had leading doctors and scientist in the field of strength training and famous people in the field like coaches and competitors. so long ago i forgot most of the people. i remember Dr Stone and Dr Pasquale. also dr squat. forgot his real name but he was a cunt
Fred Hatfield.