Strange Lights In The Sky

I seen some strange formations in the sky between Leamington Ontario and Wheatley Ontario. No, they weren't lights from the greenhouses. They had a triangle formation, broke apart then formed a triangle again. I've been in the military most of my life, I know what fighters sound like. Very loud. These had no sound. Maybe they were looking for something special at the Aphria greenhouse. This was last night. All I could think about was Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

UPDATE - after seeing these "objects" in the sky again with my buddy, turns out that all these greenhouse lights make flocks of geese, swans or pelicans glow. Yuuuuup I feel stupid now.

Last edited:
I seen some strange formations in the sky between Leamington Ontario and Wheatley Ontario. No, they weren't lights from the greenhouses. They had a triangle formation, broke apart then formed a triangle again. I've been in the military most of my life, I know what fighters sound like. Very loud. These had no sound. Maybe they were looking for something special at the Aphria greenhouse. This was last night. All I could think about was Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
This event made be realize that currently due to. the latency in communications from our current satellite altitude means that the anti missile projectile would swing and miss with these veering and dipping reentry vehicles.
This system relies on its speed to catch it from behind .
The Americans want a new generation of smaller lower altitude sats for the radio communications superiority.

Russians always get accused it’s like CRAZY it’s like let’s blame the Russians 😝
They keep testing and they are strong at theoretical study.
Their latest re-entry vehicles are apparently very fast.Insane Mach claims.

Haven’t heard any “I am getting abducted by greys every 3 days” yet from any one lmao this one guy used to say that...I don’t wanna sound psycho but I’m a believer in that stuff...I’ve seen a thing or 2 which makes it impossible to deny certain things unfortunately ignorance is not an option

Haven’t heard any “I am getting abducted by greys every 3 days” yet from any one lmao this one guy used to say that...I don’t wanna sound psycho but I’m a believer in that stuff...I’ve seen a thing or 2 which makes it impossible to deny certain things unfortunately ignorance is not an option
This is government testing.

When I was younger I was abducted by two woman from Texas who made do strange experiments by putting my penis in all their orifices. Do you guys think they might have been aliens ??

👽