Strange Lights In The Sky

Cog

Trusted Member
So two times in the past two weeks myself and another person witnessed some very strange dots of light seemingly merge at less than outer space altitude it appeared.They were both moving at high speed and then would move closer to each other,one seemingly trying to merge with the other.Episodes last 10-15 seconds and then are out of sight,so cannot be exceedingly high.One time going east,the other south.Not the same kind of light as a plane or satellite.Space Force experiments,?

I might add that the pursued dot seems to slightly change its trajectory as the other dot attempts to merge.

Reentry vehicles have the capability to swoop and veer now.Not like the old ICBM's that had a steady trajectory that could be quickly calculated.

Anytime i get drinking with guy nextdoor he goes on about aliens.
Pretty sure this is testing with kinetic weapons ,they have the speed .Typically in the past theory was they would intercept coming from the opposite direction.
Coming from behind possibly they have a better chance of a hit?

When I was around 14, I walking with my summer crush in my northern Ontario home town which I was visiting from southern Ontario(moved). We seen an satellite type object moving across the sky that seemed to almost be like a reverse shooting star. Suddenly being propelled with a vast amount of speed, then it disappeared. That night I was in the right state of mind, except for a few beers and hoping for a hookup. I'll never forget it.

With a clear sky we have been able to see satellites since the early 80s.Have seen the space station as well at a lower orbit.Difference is the time visible.
These lights were completely different,and had mobility