steroids cycle vs covid

biglove

Trusted Member
Who's running cycles during these hard times.

I really cant focus or train with a mask on, it doesn't make sense, thank god am changing gym soon.

I feel life has changed and that's only the start to what's coming.

Currently on the tail end of a cycle.

Aside from the condensation making breathing a bit more difficult I hardly notice the mask. Too busy focusing on my lifts

I never stopped. I workout at home, but when I have to wear a mask I cut a bandanna in half, or cut out out all the layers of a mask so there is only one layer, easy breathing

iu

Currently on the tail end of a cycle.

Aside from the condensation making breathing a bit more difficult I hardly notice the mask. Too busy focusing on my lifts
lucky you, am breaking out and getting rashes from the heat around the mask, but i barely could get some air when am going crazy at it.

I never stopped. I workout at home, but when I have to wear a mask I cut a bandanna in half, or cut out out all the layers of a mask so there is only one layer, easy breathing

iu
It's hard working from home unless your fully set up, and when the had us on lock down i would just sleep .

lucky you, am breaking out and getting rashes from the heat around the mask, but i barely could get some air when am going crazy at it.
Buy a n95 mask, rip out the exhaust valve, split the valve in 1/2 take out the rubber one way valve, cut a hole in a cloth mask, install valve in that.
position the valve to be in front of your mouth.
Problem solved. There is no law that doesn’t allow the valve.

Buy a n95 mask, rip out the exhaust valve, split the valve in 1/2 take out the rubber one way valve, cut a hole in a cloth mask, install valve in that.
position the valve to be in front of your mouth.
Problem solved. There is no law that doesn’t allow the valve.
there's nothing i haven't tried trust me, still annoying having something rub on my face, i cant control the break out and irritation i get from anything on my face.

I will be going to a new gym where i don't need a mask

I bought does and open the valve and it was good but the irritation didn't help :(

I just use a cheap cloth one you buy at Walmart and install the valve myself. They are super thin as well.
‘Yes they are annoying. But soon in Alberta everyone will be mask free, in Ontario they will lock us down in September and then force us to get 3 or 4 more vaccines.

I still believe am in a nightmare, but i know the worst is still to come.

Quebec has put a plan to help does that get fried from the vaccine, hard to no anything with the fake media :(

there's nothing i haven't tried trust me, still annoying having something rub on my face, i cant control the break out and irritation i get from anything on my face.

I will be going to a new gym where i don't need a mask

I bought does and open the valve and it was good but the irritation didn't help :(

Some of those damn surgical masks have fiberglass in them. I was getting bumps and breakouts around mask area from working out and sweating in them. Was in the sun one day and it was glittery looking. Sure enough fiberglass impregnated.
I got ones free from glass, but you are right...It fukn sucks in a very big way wearing a mask and working out...I have an o2 sensor and my levels do drop when wearing one...
I just took the rubber valve out of a industrial mas, and one cannot tell from looking at it...Makes it better, but still sucks....Hopefully soon we will be cleared up.... BUT, i agree more will come definitely more will come.

Chin up Big love, it sounds like its getting to you. I have moments, but i get out into the bush for a bit and see nature and nice green instead of city grey and it gets me back again.
Take care man...

I was running a cycle when I caught covid if that counts..lol. wasn't much, 100 test and 300 deca.
I didn't run anything when covid started, its a great time for us to clean out.. but i got so bored not being on nothing..lol (yes im addicted)

It's hard working from home unless your fully set up, and when the had us on lock down i would just sleep .
Hi @biglove - for people who need an outlet, taking the gym away is like taking away a necessary medication.
It isn't that expensive to get a decent gym set up at home. Buy a chin up bar set up - I came up with a design and had a metal company make one for me for $50. You can go all variations of chins and standing banded abs or even different standing rows with bands. Buy a good set of bands - I bought 3 Rogue bands and you can pretty much do any exercise with them. They provide tremendous resistance when used together.

Last, if you can afford it a set of adjustable DB's go a long way. You don't need it but if you can afford it buy a bar and a couple 100 lbs of weight.
This is a great start and if you can't get a solid workout with what I mentioned start to get creative and work on TUT and reps for progression vs. lifting more weight.

Don't know if you live in an apartment or house but I couldn't survive without my heavy bag and BOB. It is a great outlet for stress and one hell of a cardio workout.

Have no idea what it is like to train with a mask as I am working out at home with the aforementioned equip. If money is an issue, just buy one piece at a time and get some exercise vs. sleeping all the time if there is a lock down. No, I am not running any cycles now but if I wanted to I would - Covid wouldn't stop me.

Reading between the lines, with respect you sound stressed about Covid. If it is troubling you a lot seek help, try deep breathing/stomach breathing exercises, and don't focus on the media or things out of your control. Look after yourself.

Good luck,
GR

I havent changed anything except lowering the doses and taking out some compounds. That was not for covid just age and that little voice in my head.
I have however been setting up a home gym since the first lockdown and its pretty good now. Just put together a leg press sled i got for tredmill factory yesterday so today is leg day.
If i had no access to any type of gym, then i would of just stayed of 125 test/week. I dont come off

I have just been running TRT since the beginning of covid, its been a good opportunity to clear out the system as @Cheapshot mentioned. Here in the GTA, some gyms have opened up if you can get a note from a medical professional stating you require the gym for medical reasons. I paid for one, and am just getting ready to hop on a cycle again after a couple weeks of getting used to lifting in a normal gym again. Fuck I cant wait!