steroid graph- Graph your cycle

Maybe we can get this pinned? I go ocd with this graph and try every possible combo of gear and pinning..lol

I just noticed something else on that site. If you click on the "about this page" link it gives you all the strengths of diffrent esters and the half life

I just noticed something else on that site. If you click on the "about this page" link it gives you all the strengths of diffrent esters and the half life
It says ethenate only has a 4.5 day half life , I thought it was 10-12 days

It says ethenate only has a 4.5 day half life , I thought it was 10-12 days
Im not sure about that either.. i thougjt 4.5 was the half life and 10-12 is the zero life..lol

The last "debate" about 1/2 lives on NM got a bit ugly between a few other members, so I am somewhat gun shy to get into it again. I personally believe that it's 4.5 days. I'm sure I have some peer reviewed science to support that but the main reason is dozens of personal experiences with blood work where the actual blood levels reflect that number. I believe the numbers that are shown on this page are likely largely correct and that the numbers from the page that Bags linked come from a different way of looking at it and working it out combined with the "everyone knows" syndrome and internet parroting. Everyone should be aware that there are a number of factors that influence each individual reaction as well.

I may start a new thread at some point so those with an interest can thrash through it if they desire.

I believe this is achart from the study linked on the calculator page -
image10.jpg

Here is the first one I ever saw that made me question the longer half lives (please don't accuse me of cherry picking to support my view, that is exactly what I'm doing :) ) -
frequenc.jpg
http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

Fair Warning - I have never found this easy to discuss in an online forum, far too many variables and conflicting info

Edit -this didnt show in OP
Abstract

Terminal plasma half-life is the time required to divide the plasma concentration by two after reaching pseudo-equilibrium, and not the time required to eliminate half the administered dose. When the process of absorption is not a limiting factor, half-life is a hybrid parameter controlled by plasma clearance and extent of distribution. In contrast, when the process of absorption is a limiting factor, the terminal half-life reflects rate and extent of absorption and not the elimination process (flip-flop pharmacokinetics). The terminal half-life is especially relevant to multiple dosing regimens, because it controls the degree of drug accumulation, concentration fluctuations and the time taken to reach equilibrium.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15601438

Last edited:
If you go by pure feel... I tend to believe that the "usable half-life" of cypionate is 5.5 (not 10.5). I have grilled my TRT Dr also and she tends to agree.

I only really have experience with Test and EQ but based on my experience and feel, this the chart i use for reference. My TRT is Cypionate and i know for sure my levels are far more stable taking it twice per week than once.

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is actually really cool, I never knew how much fluctuation there could be. Thanks for the post.