Stargate (STG)

3ml

Trusted Member
So one of my friends is working on the development team for this coin. It is a super cool technology. Lucky bastard has been living in Bahamas for free doing this project!

" Stargate is a fully composable liquidity transport protocol that lives at the heart of Omnichain Defi"

There was an auction a couple days ago. Tokens were 25 cents. It raised 25 million in a split second. I was ready when it went live and wasn't able to buy a single token.
The next step was to buy during a bonding curve where I secured at about triple the auction price.

Anyhow, I threw down some serious ching at this thing. I cannot guarantee price go up nor do I have a prediction. Just letting you guys know it may be something you want to look at.

Looked over their website, although the idea might seem ok, it may be risky with Amazon literally just completing their purchase MGM 2 days ago. When you go to the (coins) website the main image is a circle with chevrons rotating around it, it's clearly meant to look like a gate from the Stargate TV shows/movies. With Amazon now owning the Stargate trademarks/copyrights it might be risky investing in a coin that could see some potential legal issues.

Up 49% today

No big deal
Good stuff, hope you do well with it. If it can get listed on some major exchanges, Kraken, Coinbase, Binance etc... you could see some even better gains. Do you happen to know through your friend if any major exchanges are thinking of listing?

I made some quick $ with Ape coin last week, got in got out fast, lot of bag holders left with that one. It's a terrible coin for multiple reasons.

Reactions: 3ml
Good stuff, hope you do well with it. If it can get listed on some major exchanges, Kraken, Coinbase, Binance etc... you could see some even better gains. Do you happen to know through your friend if any major exchanges are thinking of listing?

I made some quick $ with Ape coin last week, got in got out fast, lot of bag holders left with that one. It's a terrible coin for multiple reasons.
Not sure what the plan is for CEX.

This project actually has a very usuable tech not just some stupid name coin pump and dump.

Here's a tip though....

Word on the street that they are going to help Sushi implement their tech.
So sushi may be something to take a punt at

Last edited:
Not sure what the plan is for CEX.

This project actually has a very usuable tech not just some stupid name coin pump and dump.

Here's a tip though....

Word on the street that they are going to help Sushi implement their tech.
So sushi may be something to take a punt at
Good stuff. Thanks for the info.

Also, I did buy some.... I like to gamble :)

image_2022-03-21_200806.png

Reactions: 3ml
Yup, another nice jump just now. It's #8 on CMC's top gainers list, so could potentially draw in more people.
Ya good chance it will.
I'm just waiting on confirmation on some info and if that's the case this thing could go ballistic

Ya good chance it will.
I'm just waiting on confirmation on some info and if that's the case this thing could go ballistic
Well damnit, you just made me go and buy about 200 more coins for saying that lol