Stand for something, or fall for anything

I had the actual document somewhere.

I did see this one, and the document as well. I didn’t realize they could use foreign military if they wanted to. I guess I assumed this was only for our military.
Either way, still a scary thought. And conscription too, We could be forced into service if they can find a way to justify it…fucking ridiculous for a flu.

That’s absurd. Utilizing our own military because our provinces have cut Health Care budgets to the point they cannot operate effectively is one thing, our governments have failed our Healthcare System. But bringing in foreign Military personal to assist???? What the fuck is that all about.
They are trying to make our health care system fail.

I managed healthcare facilities and programs for 34 years. I retired this year.

The healthcare system failed 20 years ago when the Liberals withdrew federal transfer funds from the equation. Covid-19 just exposed the hypocrisy and the actual problems we in healthcare have been screaming about for 20 years.

No one listened and no one wanted to have taxes raised. Here we are and there you go.

My time line and facts are from memory and not from hard research but close enough for me to know what the fuck is up.

I am vaccinated and personally don`t care who is or isn`t. I also dont care if you where a mask.

Its my choice. I only have 1 lung and 1 sinus so I am mask exempt. This is just one more wedge issue used to divide and conquer.

I am willing to far more than protest to protect our rights to choose and not be suppressed.