SR 9009 study

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Just thought I’d post this interesting study on the sarm SR 9009; I’ve never used this before myself; but it shows promise in regards to healthier blood markers; performance and endurance, and just overall health and improved lipid activity. Shown to also minimize heart remodelling in genetically modified mice.

I am starting some end of this week, pairing with cardarine. going to be doing a erg marathon in a couple weeks and see if this helps improve my endurance for 42k
cardarine i noticed the effects. Didnt see or feel fuck all from sr9
Hopefully your experience will be more positive

cardarine i noticed the effects. Didnt see or feel fuck all from sr9
Hopefully your experience will be more positive
What did you dose SR9 at bro? I’ve heard it go both ways ; I’ve always been interested in cardarine as well. Did you run bloods on the GW?

I am starting some end of this week, pairing with cardarine. going to be doing a erg marathon in a couple weeks and see if this helps improve my endurance for 42k
Cool keep us posted with your experience plz.

I've taken it orally before, but recently got some in liquid form from Science Bio. Plan on taking it sublingually, as it apparently has low bioavailability when taken orally.

Cardarine has some of the same benefits, but there is the issue with possible cancer, plus it is apparently hard on the liver. There are a couple more issues with Cardarine, but don't remember them off hand.

What did you dose SR9 at bro? I’ve heard it go both ways ; I’ve always been interested in cardarine as well. Did you run bloods on the GW?
dont remember the dose but knowing me it was on the top range or normal or higher. No bloods
I didnt get shit from rad 140 or ostarine either
GW i did like the intense focus i got from it plus some extra energy. The cost was still too high for the benefits tho

Interesting read, like most SARMS the long term effects or even short term effects on humans are not known. I don't think this SARM has any human studies unlike ostarine and MK677 (MK is not a sarm but often included in the convo). If you are going to use it, I would be cautious. I know everything carries a risk but harm reduction should always be top of mind.

Just a personal preference but I would rather take a steroid with a known side effect profile and used medically in humans over a sarm. I have tried a few for very short periods - never over 4 weeks and found RAD140 and S23 had positive effects albeit S23 shrunk my nads to peanuts in a month. It was developed as a male contraceptive if I recall correct so it kind of makes sense. I probably reacted well because my dosages of any compound are minuscule compared to some of you animals lol.

I am pretty sure @Kanon has good results with ostarine if I recall correct.

Just gave this a read. And yeah I have heard from many people they have felt No Effects or benefits to stenabolic. And yes I can say that about other sarms as well like lgd had pretty much no effect for me even though it was a reputable brand of lgd. But sr9009 has been awesome. I am on my second round of it currently, my first one being summer of last year. I can't really say that I feel anything and I only take it off cycle, but I can definitely feel I push a little bit harder when I'm riding my bike. I feel my endurance has gone up when using it. The product I have is 5 mg pills and I dose it four to five times a day due to its short half-life. I don't think there's any point to taking it while on cycle, just my opinion but there are better products out there for building muscle and losing fat. I'm using it just as a bridge.

I just finished a 8 week sr9009 cycle at 30mg per day. Perosnalo I had amazing benefits, blood work wise and cardiac as well. I had a cardiac MRI done as well as a echo done pre and post. I had mild left ventricle hypertrophy with a ventricle size of 5.75cm and post sr9009 it is down to 5.25 which is quite significant now within normal parameters my cardiologist is happy. Blood pressure and cholesterol also improved.

Of course I can't say it is 100%.due to the Sr, but I have a feeling it was a contributing factor. This is one new generation drug I am definitely on board with.

on paper true. there is only subjective feedback on its effect. i buy it in raw powder and dissolve it with a small amount of dmso then top it up with water. SEEMS to work as well as cardarine
Is there a benefit to stacking them or is that overkill? My main intrest im these
Compounds is theyre positive effect on health like my lipids im gonna get bloods before i start and bloods after to see what it actially does. Im
Very curious ive heard good things but never actually seen anyones blood work.

sr9011 is supposed to be more bio available
Ive heard this as well
But there isnt any real human trials on that so im not into being the guinea pig. I dont care about endurance or fat loss from it its the health benefits that intrest me as im a long time steroid user and getting older.

The endurance stuff i wouldnt really notice i dont compete in anything i do cardio but just enough for health and stay lean

Interesting read, like most SARMS the long term effects or even short term effects on humans are not known. I don't think this SARM has any human studies unlike ostarine and MK677 (MK is not a sarm but often included in the convo). If you are going to use it, I would be cautious. I know everything carries a risk but harm reduction should always be top of mind.

Just a personal preference but I would rather take a steroid with a known side effect profile and used medically in humans over a sarm. I have tried a few for very short periods - never over 4 weeks and found RAD140 and S23 had positive effects albeit S23 shrunk my nads to peanuts in a month. It was developed as a male contraceptive if I recall correct so it kind of makes sense. I probably reacted well because my dosages of any compound are minuscule compared to some of you animals lol.

I am pretty sure @Kanon has good results with ostarine if I recall correct.
This is exactly my issue with this stuff why im so unsure because it hasnt been around long enough to see the bad stuff it does later in life

Is there a benefit to stacking them or is that overkill? My main intrest im these
Compounds is theyre positive effect on health like my lipids im gonna get bloods before i start and bloods after to see what it actially does. Im
Very curious ive heard good things but never actually seen anyones blood work.
probably but with the cancer thing with cardarine, i alternate them, just in case. about a month or 2