Spirituality, faith, belief...are these things of the past or do people still have beliefs these days?

Spirituality comes from inside. From the heart. It is as important now as ever.

I also believe, a person that has such a powerful bond with someone, can come visit them at their time of need. Even after they have passed away.
It may be just a part of them in your heart that you are creating or something deeper and actually their spirit. I don't know for sure.
What I do know my late Grandfather, that was like a Dad to me... has visited me in my dreams, when I needed him the most.
One time he even visited me in a waking dream. So who knows if my subconscious created that, or there is more to it.

The big thing with religion is taking what's good out of any particular religion, and using that to better your life. Just leave the BS parts and extreme stuff out of it. All religions have that aspect.
If something makes you a better person or helps you live a better life or get through hard times, it can't be a bad thing.

Anyways... that's my thoughts.

On that same notion, I believe no religion should be bashed for the stupidity and actions of the individuals that are believers of that religion. I also believe that all of the main/large religions of the world teach to do good and be good, forbid bad and leave bad. The problem is the vast majority of the followers of the religion break rules left and right, commit "sins" on their own accord, and interpret what they read in an extreme and diobalical manner, and then we ignorantly (thanks to the #1 corrupt & satanic media) criticize the religion(s) for their actions. The few that are good practicing followers of any of the largest religions are very good and honest people and they do their best to forbid bad and do good, whether it be Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddism. The fucking media and governments brainwashed people to cause division using religion as a tool to create fear and for personal gains.
I agree fully. The spirituality is a good aspect and even religion but people are not perfect and they continue to fuck things up.

... I also believe that all of the main/large religions of the world teach to do good and be good, forbid bad and leave bad. .
I have a very shallow knowledge of the details of any of them so I'm not armed well enough to argue by any means but I have a question for you please and thanks. Because I do respect everyone unless they show me they are not worthy of that respect I won't even name it but I think you'll know.
Doesn't one of those major religions push for the killing of all non-believers? If so that would kind of wipe out any "good" they do in my mind. I have heard the arguement that this is only a thing for the extremists among them but isn't it one of the basics in their main text?

I have a very shallow knowledge of the details of any of them so I'm not armed well enough to argue by any means but I have a question for you please and thanks. Because I do respect everyone unless they show me they are not worthy of that respect I won't even name it but I think you'll know.
Doesn't one of those major religions push for the killing of all non-believers? If so that would kind of wipe out any "good" they do in my mind. I have heard the arguement that this is only a thing for the extremists among them but isn't it one of the basics in their main text?

You’re speaking of muslims or religion of islam. Nowhere in any of their texts does it say to kill non-believers. These are extremist groups who have no fucking clue what they’re talking about but need a means to justify their killings. The term “extremist” in this context means they are out and beyond the folds of the religion. To be honest and factual the people and countries most affected and slaughtered by these groups are muslims themselves in muslim/islamic countries.

I used to believe the same thing until I started studying the religion myself rather than allowing the media and foolish people dictate how and what I should believe. I was utterly speechless at how the religion emphasizes on peace between people regardless of religion, to co-exist compared to what we were brainwashed with.

Also Muslims follow teachings from all profits in the Bible including Jesus who preached forgiveness and what extremists have perverted is the gi had which only means you are further blessed if killed while worshiping God. Through persecution not suicide only supporting your choice to worship even in threat of death because of it. Murder is one of the 10 commandments taught as wrong in judiaism Christianity and islam

I don’t believe in religion . Anything with rules that has to be organized is human thinking.
People think it’s just heaven or Jesus Christ.

The reality is there are many names for the other side
The happy hunt
The great feast
Shambala
The awakening
Valhalla
Paradise
Zion
Etc…
Than there’s the gods
El
Allah
God
The creator .
All in all there are some 80 000 gods humans have.
Here’s the only thing that matters though, what you believe , and the way you treat other people . There is another side , and it’s not what anyone thinks.
We all go there so treat each other good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

😭 I have been to so many church’s and I can’t find one that believe the way I do 🤷‍♀️ I have Church friends but not really a church. I don’t see eye to eye with church’s, that is with other religion’s as well. I think I have my own religion that I’ve never seen anywhere else 😂

I grew up in a strict Roman Catholic home.. Religion and god in my parents home were used as punitive measures to shame and punish. Oddly enough this is exactly the opposite of what we are taught in school back then.

My maternal grandmother was raised in a convent and spoke many language's. She taught me the difference between faith and religion.

She said god does not differentiate only we do.

Today I believe in a higher power I call god for convenience. In my case it means Great Outdoors.

It is a personal view of a god of my own understanding.

I think one of the major issues with religion is people who have maybe done bad things in their life then they change but because of their guilt they over compensate and the zealousness of it causes forcfullness in somewhat that was supposed to be loving and beautiful