Sorbate’s meat

Question for @Sorbate if he would.
When buy a side, I'm that guy that likes the offal, but sometimes I don't get them, like the last time I got the suet but not the kidneys. Other times, I've not gotten the tongue. Always get the liver and heart.
I been told maybe it depends on the inspector, or maybe on the way it was gutted.. (things hitting the floor?)

Could you shed some light on this? thanks.

Question for @Sorbate if he would.
When buy a side, I'm that guy that likes the offal, but sometimes I don't get them, like the last time I got the suet but not the kidneys. Other times, I've not gotten the tongue. Always get the liver and heart.
I been told maybe it depends on the inspector, or maybe on the way it was gutted.. (things hitting the floor?)

Could you shed some light on this? thanks.
If you buy a side, you usually don’t get the innards.
If the place you buy from has a kill floor then your chance is higher, but if not, then you likely won’t get it.
I know when I brought in sides from the kill plant, I never got the parts.
Plus why would you want to pay hints price on the offals. You are paying a premium for the cheap stuff. Buy it separate.

What is hot berg?
Hot bergsteigar. Or not in German, mountain climber sausage.
It is similar to a hot rod, if hot rods were dipped in gold and blessed by the Vatican, lol

Actually way back 25 years ago when hot rods were good, they tasted very similar. But I still think mine is better, dryer and goes damn good with beer, lol.

Order $100 worth and I’ll ship it to you, lol.

If you buy a side, you usually don’t get the innards.
If the place you buy from has a kill floor then your chance is higher, but if not, then you likely won’t get it.
I know when I brought in sides from the kill plant, I never got the parts.
Plus why would you want to pay hints price on the offals. You are paying a premium for the cheap stuff. Buy it separate.
Thanks, yeah I get mine cut at an abattoir.
I buy my sides from the farmer by hanging weight, same price if I take the innards or not.

Thanks, yeah I get mine cut at an abattoir.
I buy my sides from the farmer by hanging weight, same price if I take the innards or not.
Not really because they only charge you on the hanging weight of the meat, it normally the innards, well that’s the way I did it.

Hot bergsteigar. Or not in German, mountain climber sausage.
It is similar to a hot rod, if hot rods were dipped in gold and blessed by the Vatican, lol

Actually way back 25 years ago when hot rods were good, they tasted very similar. But I still think mine is better, dryer and goes damn good with beer, lol.

Order $100 worth and I’ll ship it to you, lol.
It’s worth it th hot berg is great