Soooo sick of living with this unless I take T400

Here in Canada it seems to be standard dose and protocol here 100mg once per week to start and assess from there. It took serious convincing with my Endo to bump me up to 175 and a second doctors opinion. I had to go through a sports med doctor, who prescribed 220mg per week, then have him consult with my Endo. When I had the second opinion finally my Endo caved and met in the middle at 175. This takes time and money, because sports med doctors aren't cheap and you pay out of pocket for everything.

As mentioned sometimes in these cases it's easiest to just self supplement with the extra amount per week to put yourself at the range where you want to be.

I would just suplement myself unless you are trying to get it paid thru some sort of benefits. This way you don’t have to piss around.
Sorry for the book but you guys are truly helping me out immensely. You all helped me into t400 and a life that's been so so sooo much better, I'm just doing what I consider smart which is ensuring I'm not doing something that's going to make me die before I have a chance to even grow old enough to shit and piss the bed at night. =)

To your comment, part of me feels that maybe I shouldn't be getting this ALL done through my retirement bene's however I larger slice could be. I'd love to pull the T400 back some and into perhaps .25 ml over more times versus 1ml on the week between the amount that the dragon lady wants my current Delastryl to be. Like get a bit more out of her and I can use a bit less t400?

Just so it's said, (I said before a looong time ago), I have extra Delastryl from a doctor fuckup. I've taken extra of it(which is what got me here in the first place so I could understand what the fuck I was doing without riddling my body with more abuse) and with the doubling of what I was "supposed" to get, there was marked increase in mood, general feeling of my body and working out was less of a lesson in pain versus a great shot of endorphins. The change when I was over-using my Delastryl was like putting a 100-watt bulb into 25-watt socket to find out that a whole lot of shit had gone dark as I aged. I just hadn't noticed it all slowly falling off the page. I then went back to 200mg Delastryl every two weeks with adding 1ml of t400 from so much good advice here and things got even better.

This was before I decided to go to a private lab to find out what I really need to put me at "normal" without the t400. To me, normal isn't a 7.7 out of 7.6 being low, considering I wish to be very active and work out/live like I always did. To me, that's just like putting me in last place out of what should be normal for a guy at 6'3 250 pounds of thankfully a good bunch of muscle.

Since I started over a year ago of taking the t400, my life is better at every metric other than spending for t400 which isn't a problem. I'm not trying to turn myself into a greek godlike mountain of muscle like a lot of you have with other esters but I do pretty damn good. The question is now after a year...should I be considering just continuing on with life as it is or should I start expecting more out of my doctor? It's a pussy response but she's great with almost everything considering how beat to fuck my body is however I feel she's off her testosterone/normal male hormone game. I have suggested an endocrinologist (from advice here) but she didn't see a "problem" and it just never got done. She's made the issue seem...undiscussable because hey hey, at least I'm not low by medical reasoning(AFTER putting 400mg of Delastryl in me per month). I don't believe that any man, woman or child should be on the lowest rung of such a life-altering hormone ladder from we should be naturally making which is why I'm revisiting this now. Without Delastryl, I finally tracked down a lab result from over a decade and a half ago that said I was much lower than the "normal" range of 7.6 - 31.4 NMOL/L with sometimes having less than 4.1 NMOL/L of testosterone.

Lastly, if I may ask, what are some of you just aiming for a NORMAL normal sitting healthy and happy with as far as how much testosterone is in your body? Like what should I be seeking as far as normal?

Thanks again for the patience. I know I am long-winded but I guess 30 years of being a police officer makes me "report writing" heavy LOL. This site is the best in the world for advice and a feeling of TRUST in speaking to people who have been there/done that.

Sorry for the book but you guys are truly helping me out immensely. You all helped me into t400 and a life that's been so so sooo much better, I'm just doing what I consider smart which is ensuring I'm not doing something that's going to make me die before I have a chance to even grow old enough to shit and piss the bed at night. =)

To your comment, part of me feels that maybe I shouldn't be getting this ALL done through my retirement bene's however I larger slice could be. I'd love to pull the T400 back some and into perhaps .25 ml over more times versus 1ml on the week between the amount that the dragon lady wants my current Delastryl to be. Like get a bit more out of her and I can use a bit less t400?

Just so it's said, (I said before a looong time ago), I have extra Delastryl from a doctor fuckup. I've taken extra of it(which is what got me here in the first place so I could understand what the fuck I was doing without riddling my body with more abuse) and with the doubling of what I was "supposed" to get, there was marked increase in mood, general feeling of my body and working out was less of a lesson in pain versus a great shot of endorphins. The change when I was over-using my Delastryl was like putting a 100-watt bulb into 25-watt socket to find out that a whole lot of shit had gone dark as I aged. I just hadn't noticed it all slowly falling off the page. I then went back to 200mg Delastryl every two weeks with adding 1ml of t400 from so much good advice here and things got even better.

This was before I decided to go to a private lab to find out what I really need to put me at "normal" without the t400. To me, normal isn't a 7.7 out of 7.6 being low, considering I wish to be very active and work out/live like I always did. To me, that's just like putting me in last place out of what should be normal for a guy at 6'3 250 pounds of thankfully a good bunch of muscle.

Since I started over a year ago of taking the t400, my life is better at every metric other than spending for t400 which isn't a problem. I'm not trying to turn myself into a greek godlike mountain of muscle like a lot of you have with other esters but I do pretty damn good. The question is now after a year...should I be considering just continuing on with life as it is or should I start expecting more out of my doctor? It's a pussy response but she's great with almost everything considering how beat to fuck my body is however I feel she's off her testosterone/normal male hormone game. I have suggested an endocrinologist (from advice here) but she didn't see a "problem" and it just never got done. She's made the issue seem...undiscussable because hey hey, at least I'm not low by medical reasoning(AFTER putting 400mg of Delastryl in me per month). I don't believe that any man, woman or child should be on the lowest rung of such a life-altering hormone ladder from we should be naturally making which is why I'm revisiting this now. Without Delastryl, I finally tracked down a lab result from over a decade and a half ago that said I was much lower than the "normal" range of 7.6 - 31.4 NMOL/L with sometimes having less than 4.1 NMOL/L of testosterone.

Lastly, if I may ask, what are some of you just aiming for a NORMAL normal sitting healthy and happy with as far as how much testosterone is in your body? Like what should I be seeking as far as normal?

Thanks again for the patience. I know I am long-winded but I guess 30 years of being a police officer makes me "report writing" heavy LOL. This site is the best in the world for advice and a feeling of TRUST in speaking to people who have been there/done that.
Ok first off
No one has an issue going home and having a few beer every night. Do you need beer to function optimally, no, but a lot do it because it makes them feel better. Will it likely kill them sooner, likely, but seriously, quality of life vs quantity.

If I were you, d inject another 1/2 cc of t400 on the week you don’t do the doctors 200mg.
Do you want to feel good, and maybe die a bit younger, or feel like crap your whole life and live longer, Jesus it’s a no brainer to me. Gear is so easy to access, why bother fucking with the doctor. I’m pretty sure you can afford a vial of t400 every 20 weeks, lol.

To stay healthy make yourself a deal, like the deal I made myself.
As long as my bloods, and other health markers, like hemocrit and blood pressure come back fine, then I’ll continue on.
Dontate blood every 4 months. No excuses here, this is very important.

I have a friend who’s on 400 mg from his doctor every week. They monitor him, he is fine.
Will he likely die younger? I bet he would but if he’s happy and dies at 75, that’s his choice.

200mg/ 2 weeks sounds like its too much time between shots. Now assuming blood work is in check, have you considered HCG? TRT can make some people feel "off" despite having a good T level. HCG can replace some of the LH in your body that has been shut off thats required for other hormones to be made. I added 500iu 2x/ week with my cruise dose of 150mg( also split into bi-weekly shots) and it made a world of a difference. Ill probably switch to 250iu EOD for more stability. Feeling like a horny maniac after every shot loses its appeal after a while, I rather have consistency lol. 🤣
Can we discuss this on another thread, I'll make? I've seen people talking about this and I would LOVE to learn more on the subject!

Here in Canada it seems to be standard dose and protocol here 100mg once per week to start and assess from there. It took serious convincing with my Endo to bump me up to 175 and a second doctors opinion. I had to go through a sports med doctor, who prescribed 220mg per week, then have him consult with my Endo. When I had the second opinion finally my Endo caved and met in the middle at 175. This takes time and money, because sports med doctors aren't cheap and you pay out of pocket for everything.

As mentioned sometimes in these cases it's easiest to just self supplement with the extra amount per week to put yourself at the range where you want to be.
Man, such a pain in the ass just so you get yourself to "comfortable". My body/lifestyle are a heck of a lot different than anyone else and if anything, I feel be better off with being a bit higher than normal than just normal. That said, being .1 over the bottom for someone who is very active/works out a lot...seems stupid to me.

Finding doctors and endocrinologists seems like a real crapshoot from what I've read on these forums.

Ok first off
No one has an issue going home and having a few beer every night. Do you need beer to function optimally, no, but a lot do it because it makes them feel better. Will it likely kill them sooner, likely, but seriously, quality of life vs quantity.

If I were you, d inject another 1/2 cc of t400 on the week you don’t do the doctors 200mg.
Do you want to feel good, and maybe die a bit younger, or feel like crap your whole life and live longer, Jesus it’s a no brainer to me. Gear is so easy to access, why bother fucking with the doctor. I’m pretty sure you can afford a vial of t400 every 20 weeks, lol.

As long as my bloods, and other health markers, like hemocrit and blood pressure come back fine, then I’ll continue on.

I have a friend who’s on 400 mg from his doctor every week. They monitor him, he is fine.
Will he likely die younger? I bet he would but if he’s happy and dies at 75, that’s his choice.
Thanks so much for your input. I really value your help, Sorb.

My creatine is low as well. There was another metric in my blood that suggested I ingest some more whey protein but the dragon lady doctor says I should be ingesting LESS protein. These are the types of things that are pissing me off because, in a couple of areas, the lab results are saying the exact opposite of what the dragon doctor is telling me.

Lastly, I'll take 75 or 80 GOOD years versus 85 or 90 not as good but more years. That's no decision at all to me because I've felt what having WAY less testosterone than what I should have and then felt like it's like to have more yet a still reasonable level with the t400.

Night and frigging day sometimes!

Thanks so much for your input. I really value your help, Sorb.

My creatine is low as well. There was another metric in my blood that suggested I ingest some more whey protein but the dragon lady doctor says I should be ingesting LESS protein. These are the types of things that are pissing me off because, in a couple of areas, the lab results are saying the exact opposite of what the dragon doctor is telling me.

Lastly, I'll take 75 or 80 GOOD years versus 85 or 90 not as good but more years. That's no decision at all to me because I've felt what having WAY less testosterone than what I should have and then felt like it's like to have more yet a still reasonable level with the t400.

Night and frigging day sometimes!
Why don’t you just supplement creatine?

Why don’t you just supplement creatine?
Sorry, I made a mistake. Creatine is high.
1632377370461.png

I think I've had two results at the same level. I may be of African descent from the belt down but most of me is caucasian so no multiplier.

She's s GT and her face does weird things when it looks like I'm "searching for meds". That's how she makes me feel. Thank you for the advice because I'm most likely going to have to go around her to get anything done.
I’d shop around for another doctor if you can book some meet and greats and explain you’re situation. My old doctor wouldn’t even give me labs for test and low and behold I was at 5.3 FFS. Fuck that bitch man get a new Doc.

Sorry, I made a mistake. Creatine is high.
View attachment 26313

I think I've had two results at the same level. I may be of African descent from the belt down but most of me is caucasian so no multiplier.
Do you train the a couple days before the bloods? If you trained the day before hard, that would give you those levels especially if yiu are eating high Protien.
what is your eGfr?
Also it’s not that overly high. And I don’t think extra test would effect that.

You should check out some studies there doing for HRT and microdosing. I started doing it and I find it so different and feeling so much better. I used to be on enanthate every 10 days and have crazy swings now doing subQ cypionate EOD and feel phenominal.
Heres a link to kind of give you an idea with charts.

Ok first off

yeah i also dont understand why this dude goes through the stress shit situation when he obviously wants to use more than trt dose

You should check out some studies there doing for HRT and microdosing. I started doing it and I find it so different and feeling so much better. I used to be on enanthate every 10 days and have crazy swings now doing subQ cypionate EOD and feel phenominal.
What’s your dosage and where do you inject ? Do you get lumps under your skin at the sub q injection site ?

So I use a U100 insulin needle 28g X 1/2. I go into flank, otherwise known as love handle. 20 units EOD works out to 50mg test cyp. works out to Aprox 150mg weekly. I keep the vial in a small case and sit it on top of satellite receiver which keep its just the right temp to make viscosity easy to draw up in the insulin syringe. otherwise it's a pain in the ass to pull. There is a small lump post injection but it's typically gone within an hour or 2. When I saw the new approach and study on that site I wanted to further research I found this article https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/7/2349/3098651. Bit of a small study, but would be difficult to do a double blind placebo type thing as it's mostly just patient preference and comfort. I have thought of going every day as it would be approximately 10 ticks on syringe which is barely anything. I would guess doing it this way may increase chances of infection, but at least if there was an infection, I would rather they cut it out of some subdural fat than out of muscle.
There is still peaks and troughs, although they are very minimal from what I can feel. I feel like i'm mid 20's and healthy rather than before when I felt like a 70 year old man 3 days before shot and a horny 17 year old post shot for 2 days. I think it's been a year since I have not woken with wood every morning, also don't have that super high or super low. just good, every day. I would love to have the HRT prescribed but Canadian doctor's seem to think that you should start on anti-depressants to mask the symptoms rather than fix the issue by replacing what age makes everyone lose.

So I use a U100 insulin needle 28g X 1/2. I go into flank, otherwise known as love handle. 20 units EOD works out to 50mg test cyp. works out to Aprox 150mg weekly. I keep the vial in a small case and sit it on top of satellite receiver which keep its just the right temp to make viscosity easy to draw up in the insulin syringe. otherwise it's a pain in the ass to pull. There is a small lump post injection but it's typically gone within an hour or 2. When I saw the new approach and study on that site I wanted to further research I found this article https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/7/2349/3098651. Bit of a small study, but would be difficult to do a double blind placebo type thing as it's mostly just patient preference and comfort. I have thought of going every day as it would be approximately 10 ticks on syringe which is barely anything. I would guess doing it this way may increase chances of infection, but at least if there was an infection, I would rather they cut it out of some subdural fat than out of muscle.
There is still peaks and troughs, although they are very minimal from what I can feel. I feel like i'm mid 20's and healthy rather than before when I felt like a 70 year old man 3 days before shot and a horny 17 year old post shot for 2 days. I think it's been a year since I have not woken with wood every morning, also don't have that super high or super low. just good, every day. I would love to have the HRT prescribed but Canadian doctor's seem to think that you should start on anti-depressants to mask the symptoms rather than fix the issue by replacing what age makes everyone lose.
The medical establishment is half evil half broken thanks to the last 8 months of self prescribed TRT I’m off depression meds off booze and 30 lbs of fat lighter.

Im Canadian, and Ive had a hell of a time so far with replacement. Its near impossible to get a GP in Nova Scotia so Im stuck with a Nurse Practitoner. My test got shut down from methadone maintanance, and I ended up with gyno as well. She began with 100mg every two weeks, and has refused to up the dose at all regardless of my symptoms. Administering every two weeks has caused brutal acne for me all over my stomach and back, yet she refuses to split the dose to weekly. Ive been waiting for endocrin for seven months, one month to go. Ive been so frustrated with this "Karen" nurse idiot, Ive felt like punching her, she doesnt care about the acne, doesnt care about my low T symptoms. I missed one dose and she refused to let me get it a few days later, made me wait another two weeks which made the acne worse. Canadas health care system SUCKS! A 15 year old girl can decide shes a boy and get all the test she wants but a 40 year old man is treated like a piece of garbage just for wanting to feel like a man again, its disgaceful, humiliating and infuriating. But here we are 2021 folks.

Im going through it now man, Fuck the Canadian medical system, total garbage, I pisted my story here as well, I just hope the Endocrinolagist will set me up, all I want is a hundred mg a week split into two doses, but my stupid Nurse wont hear of it.

Im Canadian, and Ive had a hell of a time so far with replacement. Its near impossible to get a GP in Nova Scotia so Im stuck with a Nurse Practitoner. My test got shut down from methadone maintanance, and I ended up with gyno as well. She began with 100mg every two weeks, and has refused to up the dose at all regardless of my symptoms. Administering every two weeks has caused brutal acne for me all over my stomach and back, yet she refuses to split the dose to weekly. Ive been waiting for endocrin for seven months, one month to go. Ive been so frustrated with this "Karen" nurse idiot, Ive felt like punching her, she doesnt care about the acne, doesnt care about my low T symptoms. I missed one dose and she refused to let me get it a few days later, made me wait another two weeks which made the acne worse. Canadas health care system SUCKS! A 15 year old girl can decide shes a boy and get all the test she wants but a 40 year old man is treated like a piece of garbage just for wanting to feel like a man again, its disgaceful, humiliating and infuriating. But here we are 2021 folks.
Punch her bro … lol seriously

This is amazing information. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to switch from 75ml IM every 3.5 days to 21ml subQ every day and see how it goes.