Some TRT Experiments and Learnings

So estrogen combined with test causes prostate cancer unless it’s estrogen from soy then estrogen combats cancer?
Anyhow that study bounced all over. One minute estrogen caused cancer then in another it was found protective.

From the Estrogen Face Book page -

Relationship Status: It's complicated

So estrogen combined with test causes prostate cancer unless it’s estrogen from soy then estrogen combats cancer?
Anyhow that study bounced all over. One minute estrogen caused cancer then in another it was found protective.

Serious answer - Funny enough I just finished another post where I brought up the fact that there are 20 something things inside of us that you could call estrogen along with this comes a corresponding large number of different types of receptors. I would assume the answer lies in there somewhere (Phytos in this case)

All I know is I’ve been trying to get my estrogen under control better thru boners, lol and today was the first time in a while where I didn’t need help to make sure it was going to be at full mast, lol.
On 200 mg of test a week I need 1 mg of Adex a week.
Once my surgery is over with and everything is back to normal, I’m going to use the site ‘let’s get checked’ and actualky dial in my estrogen, and a real trt dose of test. Not 200 mg a week,,lol.

So based on the graph why are Doctors so eager to put women on HRT and make it such a battle for men? I just don't get it o_O

So need a little help understanding...

I am three weeks into a little TRT "Boost" using 200mg Test Cyp and .25mg Adex per week (both script)...did this for two reasons, #1 I will be traveling in March to the US and can travel with script and #2 as an experiment, I was going to switch to UGL Test Prop and Asin 1/2 through to compare if prop and asin felt different that cyp and adex.

Starting week 2, on pin day i would get insomnia/anxiety at night (feel ramped like everything is racing) - intense first night keeping me awake, slight second night (would wake around 3 but could get back to sleep) and would go away for night 3 and then return after next pin.

This has never happened to me before and was totally unexpected. Any ideas the potential root cause?
  • I considered low E2 but i have used .25mg with 110mg of test before just to get a little experience with Adex (but the anxiety, loss of morning wood, etc would fit the bill).
    • i am a high responder to Adex and E2 is very unpredictable...maybe i was running lower than normal on TRT.
    • I did get the insomnia (due to the ramped feeling) last night, i pinned going to bed but did not take adex as i only take once per week but pin twice)
  • Don't have any symptom to support high E.
  • Not the CYP, i have been taking for a decade
  • Could this be a side effect of adex?
  • Could it be just the imbalance of hormones from the rise in test and the drop in E2? If so it should balance out when i reach stasis in a few weeks. Not only did i increase dosage but my experience is that i also get a 35% boost in test from the lack of conversion caused by Adex so test was going in one direction and E2 in the other. (in theory)
Appreciate any thoughts before i have to cut this experiment short due to lack of sleep :cry:(n):sleep:

get E tested ? Seems like you have most of the other info and experience you need to make an informed guess. In a pefrect world as usual full bloods would be nice actually. Cortisol Thyroid Adrenal factors etc.

Hoping for some simple answer for you. Some guys are like this more than others right from the first time, kinda weird that it's suddenly hitting you like this. Really helps that ur on script gear at least.

get E tested ? Seems like you have most of the other info and experience you need to make an informed guess. In a pefrect world as usual full bloods would be nice actually. Cortisol Thyroid Adrenal factors etc.

Hoping for some simple answer for you. Some guys are like this more than others right from the first time, kinda weird that it's suddenly hitting you like this. Really helps that ur on script gear at least.

Thanks... just had full panel in January and everything was golden.

My assumption is side effect of Adex... did some reading of the script literature and sleeplessness and anxiety are on the list. OR low E. Or I am just getting old LOL. (I did have some of these symptoms on a smaller scale before Xmas but assumed it was work stress.

Yes I do have a letsgetchecked kit sitting around, was saving for the aromasin but could use it....and you know I like data. Just won’t get data quick enough for this boost. Usually takes a few weeks. Can’t use one of my TRT dr scripts as test levels would be way too high.

Will drop the Adex for a week or 2 to clear system and then try asin. Or could pull an @Bagua and skip AI and add Mast.

Thanks for feedback all... sometimes it’s obvious and you’re just too close to it to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Quick update:

Background:
  • The last 6 months i have been experimenting with AIs and some Test boosts (200mg)
Learnings:
  • AIs are difficult to manage - X dosage does not equal Y levels of E2 (unlike Test)
  • Me + Low T = anxiety, insomnia and low libido - The exact opposite of what TRT does for me (and not consistent with my character)
  • Adex is more difficult to manage than Asin as it hits (me) harder and faster.
  • Done playing with AIs for now.
  • I am a big fan of deviating from 100mg test. At 100mg i can make natty like gains but I feel great on 200mg of test and can make modest consistent gains. (not interested in a full blast - been there, done that in my 20s)
  • At age 47 my Hemacractic levels creep up quicker than it use to, so have to donate every 2 months on 200mg. (i donate 2-3 times per year on 100mg test but probably not necessary).
  • No other sides on 200mg plus a micro dosage of AI (other than the low E2 if i take too much). PS i never took more than 0.25mg every 7 days.
Next Steps:
  • How i feel on 200mg of test is the benchmark of how i want to feel on TRT Boosts
  • Primo is 50% as anabolic as Test and Masteron is 2/3 as anabolic as Test
  • Next Up - Primo 200mg and Test 100mg (this should provide the equivalent anabolic levels at 200mg test.) The goal is to compare.
  • The perceived benefit of Primo/Test will be well being, modest growth, good libido, good recovery, immune boost. No AI required.
  • The plan is to run it for 14 weeks but will assess once I get to week 14.
  • Will do bloodwork at week 7-8.
Other future tests will be:
  • 120mg test plus 80mg mast. (should be close to 200mg test).
    • Will compare this to 200mg test and 100mg test + 200mg Primo.
    • Will also assess mast impact on E2 - will get bloodwork done mid boost
  • 100mg test plus 15mg MK677
    • just curious if i can get GH benefits without the bloat.

Any comments welcome as always...

I am very curious to see how you like the Primo in a TRT type protocol.

BTW great job with your log!

Thanks... any predictions? One person said it will be very different than test...but said I will have to try it to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk