Some lab ;) fucked me good

This all most sounds like it’s someone just making shit up I no we all start somewhere and we no very little in the beginning but this seems to be a little out there

You bet 🤣 fuck!!! from being out of shape to repping 315 lbs for 3 for 3 sets. I literally didnt lift for 6 months to repping 3 plates my natural max when i hit it for 3 years. But my job is extremely difficult. I am a mover/nuclear engineering student with a a torn acl and miniscus and condromalaisia from a very unfortunate wrestling match prepping for canada cup. These guys come here judge me like i am a stupid roid monkey or a meat head. Common my canadian fellows we are better than that. I literally tried steroid because nothing worked so i had to do something to be able to literally have a functional knee. Regrerfully , nothing helped not even growth hormone. The legements are to severly damaged and i have arthritis. Peace guys. Have mercy on eachother we are all fighting a battle in this life even that looser the old guy in it with us 🤣
dude... you sound like a 16 year old girl that just had her first perioid .. fucking relax if this was real life you would have been decked by now lmfao.

please mister @Tonyhuge calling out others is not going to fly here on my forum

I have no clue how much experience you have on the forums so bare with me if I tell you something you already know

When you have any issue with any lab the first step is to take to the lab to discus the situation with them and to give them a chance to resolve the issue. Now some issues can be easily resolved. others cannot be resolved.

If by chance you cannot resolve the issue with the lab you then can come to me or one of my mods and tell your story and we can look at both sides of the situation and can either reach out to the labs owner to resolve this or we will tell you our honest opinion that the situation cannot be resolved.

When you have done both of these steps and are still not happy for sure you can post your experience with that lab. However you at that time should also mention that you have reached out the lab and to be totally honest in what your saying.

if in this case for instance you bought a product labeled sust and if shut you down and you feel it has deca in it. Its possible your right and the product as mislabled by mistake. Bringing that to the labs attention they might replace the vial and possibly do something more to make you happy because mistakes can happen and no lab wants bad press. However it is also possible your mistaken. Not knowing the entire story I have no clue. However if you wish to send me details in a private message or via email I can look at the facts as you see them and reach out to the lab owner on your behalf However taking this publicly is just the wrong thing to do. We are here to help you not to censor you. However we also would want to have the lab have a chance to fix it and I am sure in the end what you want also is some sort of resolution to your situation.
@Taureau - I will PM you on this. I wrote a response to this troll and in retrospect it might be construed as being disrespectful to you which was not the point.