Some lab ;) fucked me good

Maybe instead of Test, it was actually Tren you used ... at least if that was the case you could shift the blame of your shitty attitude by blaming it on the Tren. ;) Show some respect and maybe you'll see some in return, otherwise I have a feeling your stay with us will be short.
Bro i did not start the disrespectful comments. Guys started bashing me instead of helping me i am very new to this steroid world. I appreciate wise men like you who defuse situations with their rational behaviour. In addition, regarding tren theory i have to comment i had no tren cough the color is to light and it doesnt feel as powerful as a tren. So i rely my hypothesis on deca sir. All Respect to you may man.

The burning question I have in all of this lads is................................... Is it good quality Deca? ;)
You bet šŸ¤£ fuck!!! from being out of shape to repping 315 lbs for 3 for 3 sets. I literally didnt lift for 6 months to repping 3 plates my natural max when i hit it for 3 years. But my job is extremely difficult. I am a mover/nuclear engineering student with a a torn acl and miniscus and condromalaisia from a very unfortunate wrestling match prepping for canada cup. These guys come here judge me like i am a stupid roid monkey or a meat head. Common my canadian fellows we are better than that. I literally tried steroid because nothing worked so i had to do something to be able to literally have a functional knee. Regrerfully , nothing helped not even growth hormone. The legements are to severly damaged and i have arthritis. Peace guys. Have mercy on eachother we are all fighting a battle in this life even that looser the old guy in it with us šŸ¤£ā¤

Bro i did not start the disrespectful comments. Guys started bashing me instead of helping me i am very new to this steroid world.

Are you fucking kidding? Every board you've been on you've started the shit. You started calling people out first.

Get the fuck out with that woe is me victim mentality..the admins wouldn't be discussing stuff with you about settling down if you weren't the one causing it

please mister @Tonyhuge calling out others is not going to fly here on my forum

I have no clue how much experience you have on the forums so bare with me if I tell you something you already know

When you have any issue with any lab the first step is to take to the lab to discus the situation with them and to give them a chance to resolve the issue. Now some issues can be easily resolved. others cannot be resolved.

If by chance you cannot resolve the issue with the lab you then can come to me or one of my mods and tell your story and we can look at both sides of the situation and can either reach out to the labs owner to resolve this or we will tell you our honest opinion that the situation cannot be resolved.

When you have done both of these steps and are still not happy for sure you can post your experience with that lab. However you at that time should also mention that you have reached out the lab and to be totally honest in what your saying.

if in this case for instance you bought a product labeled sust and if shut you down and you feel it has deca in it. Its possible your right and the product as mislabled by mistake. Bringing that to the labs attention they might replace the vial and possibly do something more to make you happy because mistakes can happen and no lab wants bad press. However it is also possible your mistaken. Not knowing the entire story I have no clue. However if you wish to send me details in a private message or via email I can look at the facts as you see them and reach out to the lab owner on your behalf However taking this publicly is just the wrong thing to do. We are here to help you not to censor you. However we also would want to have the lab have a chance to fix it and I am sure in the end what you want also is some sort of resolution to your situation.
I am very sorry i am new to this forums and the steroid world. I wish these folks communicated like you by i understand everyone is so busy and attacking each other and being judgmental is the easy way out i migjt have done that out of ignorance by these member have neen here for a while they could set an example. Some did so and i appreciated them but others vreated an unnecessary tension.

Are you fucking kidding? Every board you've been on you've started the shit. You started calling people out first.

Get the fuck out with that woe is me victim mentality..the admins wouldn't be discussing stuff with you about settling down if you weren't the one causing it
You could stop by not swearing i know you're angry man...take a chill pill. Swearing means you can take me in a fight! But we barely know eachother or seen eachother so relax no beef and noone is trying to be a gangster here. That wasnt my intention i just didnt know the rules. I thought i am free to express whateber i want but apparently not

You could stop by not swearing i know you're angry man...take a chill pill. Swearing means you can take me in a fight! But we barely know eachother or seen eachother so relax no beef and noone is trying to be a gangster here. That wasnt my intention i just didnt know the rules. I thought i am free to express whateber i want but apparently not
Oh man shut the fuck up. Literally all of your replies even to the boss are "im sorry but they did it first, they're responsible" that's what a child does. My 4 year old nephew can take responsibility for his actions. Hell my dog knows when she did something wrong. But here you are blaming people who have been around for years.

Now you're using the "i didn't know the rules response." Really? There posted right on the front page and when you get accepted the boss asks you to familiarize yourself. So you can't claim ignorance on that one.

Man. This is the 4th thread you've made bitching about a bad product. That ive seen. You've been instructed how to correct it. CONTACT YOUR SUPPLIER. If that takes you nowhere then you move to the admins. If they can't help resolve it and then you blast them. Did you take those steps? Also I recall you bragging about having money to burn. So if that's true, why don't you accept your losses and move on? Most of us including myself have bought crap gear, its illegal underground steroids. It's the name of the game, know what we did? Scratched that source off our lists and moved on to the next. We didn't dwell on it and pollute every forum we can find. Which is exactly what you're doing. Take the steps to correct it or suck it up and move on. And quit being the damn victim, you're the antagonizer

Oh man shut the fuck up. Literally all of your replies even to the boss are "im sorry but they did it first, they're responsible" that's what a child does. My 4 year old nephew can take responsibility for his actions. Hell my dog knows when she did something wrong. But here you are blaming people who have been around for years.

Now you're using the "i didn't know the rules response." Really? There posted right on the front page and when you get accepted the boss asks you to familiarize yourself. So you can't claim ignorance on that one.

Man. This is the 4th thread you've made bitching about a bad product. That ive seen. You've been instructed how to correct it. CONTACT YOUR SUPPLIER. If that takes you nowhere then you move to the admins. If they can't help resolve it and then you blast them. Did you take those steps? Also I recall you bragging about having money to burn. So if that's true, why don't you accept your losses and move on? Most of us including myself have bought crap gear, its illegal underground steroids. It's the name of the game, know what we did? Scratched that source off our lists and moved on to the next. We didn't dwell on it and pollute every forum we can find. Which is exactly what you're doing. Take the steps to correct it or suck it up and move on. And quit being the damn victim, you're the antagonizer
You need to cool it and quit following him around. You donā€™t like what heā€™s posting, move the fuck along. Plenty of other threads to read and contribute on

I am so disappointed with the meow lab guys. It has been 2 weeks in a row that i used their sustenon 300 (150 twice a week) and just realized its decadurabolin so sad this happened... i have gotton the deca dick man. Would i have known this was deca i would have bought some cabergoline. I dont want to sound bitter but i had more sex when i was off everything now i have to deal with the meow lab deca dick gift brought by santa claws. Time to pound in some test. Lobe and respect please feel free to express your opinion
go back to cjm you little fucker they aint finished with you.

You need to cool it and quit following him around. You donā€™t like what heā€™s posting, move the fuck along. Plenty of other threads to read and contribute on
Man I'm just looking at threads at the top. And all of my points are right. He's been antagonizing the whole board and going after far more established guys, but ill alright boss. I'll sit back and watch.

You bet šŸ¤£ fuck!!! from being out of shape to repping 315 lbs for 3 for 3 sets. I literally didnt lift for 6 months to repping 3 plates my natural max when i hit it for 3 years. But my job is extremely difficult. I am a mover/nuclear engineering student with a a torn acl and miniscus and condromalaisia from a very unfortunate wrestling match prepping for canada cup. These guys come here judge me like i am a stupid roid monkey or a meat head. Common my canadian fellows we are better than that. I literally tried steroid because nothing worked so i had to do something to be able to literally have a functional knee. Regrerfully , nothing helped not even growth hormone. The legements are to severly damaged and i have arthritis. Peace guys. Have mercy on eachother we are all fighting a battle in this life even that looser the old guy in it with us šŸ¤£ā¤

I am very sorry i am new to this forums and the steroid world. I wish these folks communicated like you by i understand everyone is so busy and attacking each other and being judgmental is the easy way out i migjt have done that out of ignorance by these member have neen here for a while they could set an example. Some did so and i appreciated them but others vreated an unnecessary tension.

Just so we are clear @The Old Guy is a mod and IMO disrespecting a staff member is about the worst offence on a forum. There have been others to salvage a rocky start but whether or not that will happen remains to be seen.
Thanks @flexappeal Im not bothered I just donā€™t like when people have given this clown reasonable answers and he comes back firing from both barrels.

Guy is an asshat, plain and simple but Iā€™ve got thick skin and it can be a bit of entertainment during a pandemic.

Weā€™ll see if he can right his ship šŸš¢

Steroids will do nothing to help a torn acl and meniscus. Iā€™m assuming they are full tears?

Chondromalacia is whatever and something you might have to learn to live with. We all have it to some degree. Especially if we are involved in sports.

you need surgery to repair it.

or you need to develop very strong and quick hamstrings. Those are the options. Steroids wonā€™t help.

This guy is here also? Seems he has tried almost every lab over the past few weeks and has something to say about all of them.
just a trouble maker