Social behaviour and AAS

I love being social and being on makes me very loving and happy unless its tren. With tren I actually started getting a short temper for the first time in my life and now I cannot let things slide off my back as easily. It doesn't help that I am dieting and it doesn't help I have really nasty landlords that are becoming abusive. No where else other than here and maybe New York can you rent out shit holes and get away with it. It is even worse what they get international students to rent. It needs to end! The people who can do something about it are not the ones who have to rent. When I was younger I was very anti-social but I worked hard at it and have gotten a lot better at making conversation but it can be hard when the person has no hobbies!

lol.. I feel like this post derailed quickly.

Oh wow, I thought the housing out there was supposed to be nice, I guess maybe just some areas..
The land is nice, the housing itself is horrendous for $1800 a month or $1400 for a studio. That isn't even directly in Vancouver. That sort of place will not have things installed properly and you will be responsible for maintenance. If you pay $2100+ a month you probably could get a pretty nice place or $800 a month+ for a room.

Sorry I derailed the topic but things like that really bug me after a hard cycle or with my testosterone crashed.

The land is nice, the housing itself is horrendous for $1800 a month or $1400 for a studio. That isn't even directly in Vancouver. That sort of place will not have things installed properly and you will be responsible for maintenance. If you pay $2100+ a month you probably could get a pretty nice place or $800 a month+ for a room.

Sorry I derailed the topic but things like that really bug me after a hard cycle or with my testosterone crashed.
That’s what prices are here in Kingston now.
I was told a decent house rents for almost $3000.

I feel sorry for the younger people, it’s going to be tough to own a house.

Interior BC is nice though, lotsa mountains. :)

I feel rather nostalgic or mauve when I think of driving through and over the hills, with the lovely little places one could stay with someone you love dearly. My passenger seat was always empty, my wife to be was already lost in my life. I still like to drive there, it's refreshing and calm.

That’s what prices are here in Kingston now.
I was told a decent house rents for almost $3000.

I feel sorry for the younger people, it’s going to be tough to own a house.
Oh no the prices I listed was for a studio or a single room apartment that is very small and the kitchen is part of the living room. I cannot believe Kingston is that expensive though when you get to whole house rentals here it is over $5000 maybe $3200 outside of Vancouver but since covid all houses are selling for a minimum of $400,000 over asking. Some over a million dolllars over asking. It is because everyone is working from home so they can live outside the city now. Vancouver smog is as bad as California and nearly as bad as Vegas now! :mad: I know its a bad time to bus but it seems like the people who really give a shit about the environment and getting better at not creating waste are only the immigrants and a few very open minded people not the typical locals. Typical locals don't seem to want to put in the effort but they love to say they care.

Oh no the prices I listed was for a studio or a single room apartment that is very small and the kitchen is part of the living room. I cannot believe Kingston is that expensive though when you get to whole house rentals here it is over $5000 maybe $3200 outside of Vancouver but since covid all houses are selling for a minimum of $400,000 over asking. Some over a million dolllars over asking. It is because everyone is working from home so they can live outside the city now. Vancouver smog is as bad as California and nearly as bad as Vegas now! :mad: I know its a bad time to bus but it seems like the people who really give a shit about the environment and getting better at not creating waste are only the immigrants and a few very open minded people not the typical locals. Typical locals don't seem to want to put in the effort but they love to say they care.
Numerous people moving from the GTA, Toronto area is partly what driving up our prices.
I can’t believe the houses in my area that still look like 1973 are selling for 1/2 million.
I figure once my house gets to 1 million I’ll move to Costa Rica, lol.

I have family on the west coast. I couldnt believe the housing prices they were paying.

Numerous people moving from the GTA, Toronto area is partly what driving up our prices.
I can’t believe the houses in my area that still look like 1973 are selling for 1/2 million.
I figure once my house gets to 1 million I’ll move to Costa Rica, lol.

I have family on the west coast. I couldnt believe the housing prices they were paying.
Costa Rica is gorgeous, you'd love it there. I have some beautiful memories from there and unfortunately some sad ones as well. If you get a chance, visit Cahuita. It's a national park, nice beaches, and beautiful people. The locals aren't rich, so make sure to buy some fruits from the vendors when you can, even if you ain't hungry. Pura Vida!

I`ll chime in...

I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse in Pitt Meadows. Its a coop, paid $3500 for a share purchase. I have 1500sq ft fenced back yard, carport a double driveway and 5 appliances. Great neighbors.

I pay $1400. I have no desire to own in BC or anywhere in Canada right now. Upkeep, taxes, renovations etc...I have had my share of it. Happy to pay rent for a community housing program that helps others get on their feet and move on if they choose.

Meantime I'll just keep living happy, joyous and free. Headed off to Thailand for a few months end of the summer. Into my sixties now 5 adult kids, 5 grandkids, 2 ex-wives end of long career in Healthcare behind me. I surely have enjoyed the ups and downs life offers.

This next chapter is pretty exciting to be here for!!! I`ve turned into the guy I used to grudgingly admire! Life is sure quirky aint it