Social behaviour and AAS

Antisocial? I’ve become much more social and outgoing since starting testosterone, though I’m only 26 and sometime after I started again it was like somthing in my brain and body just clicked and I felt like a new person.
Same here. Does wonders for boosting my desire to talk in unfamiliar social settings.

I’m maybe thinking some people are antisocial already.
I’m the complete opposite of anti social.

I’m maybe thinking some people are antisocial already.
I’m the complete opposite of anti social.
I used to be kinda antisocial, but I also had lots of other problems going on in my life at the time likely contributed as well .

I am reserved most of the time, until I am triggered, then I am not. Go go power-rangers!

I think the point they were hitting on was mostly lack of empathy, as opposed to antisocial. Technically, if taken to an extreme that's essentially sociopathic. My favourite part of the video was the "my wife thinks I have resting bitch-face" comment by the big one.

Last edited:
Sadly I am extremely antisocial. There is nothing I can do about it, I wish I could, I've tried for years. Now I just follow everyone's advice to just be myself, so anytime I'm in any sort of social scenario I just find a place to sit alone and I park it there until it's time to leave.

Gear has probably made me more antisocial if anything, but gear won't change who or what you are. I was born with a resting bitch face and I'll likely die with one, lol!

Sadly I am extremely antisocial. There is nothing I can do about it, I wish I could, I've tried for years. Now I just follow everyone's advice to just be myself, so anytime I'm in any sort of social scenario I just find a place to sit alone and I park it there until it's time to leave.

Gear has probably made me more antisocial if anything, but gear won't change who or what you are. I was born with a resting bitch face and I'll likely die with one, lol!
My wife is (not as bad anymore) and was antisocial. A lot of times she’d find the pet at the house she was at and played with it.
It’s funny though, at work she will chat every customer up. But that’s work.

There is no rule that says you must bounce around talking to everyone.
My wife now just hangs out beside me, because I’ll talk to everyone. Then she’s not bored, but doesn’t have to say anything. Or she just finds the household pet, lol.

I have never seen anything wrong with her being antisocial. It’s just who she was.

I do this too, a solid strategy. Animals and kids that are young enough to not be jaded by stereotypes seem to like me. Its better than nothing.
It’s funny, but scary mean looking people never scare me. I usually find they are very nice. Mind you if Im not smiling i look like one of those real asshole guys

Sorry but 53 minutes is to long for me. With out the true context of the film I'll try to comment based on what I have read from you others.

I have not found that using gear has impacted my social skills. I have always been a highly social and self confident person. Very direct and almost blunt. I have very firm boundaries.

I didn't start AA's until I was in my 60's. My pattern of behavior is pretty deeply entrenched.

I have noticed which ones improve my sense of well being. Masteron and Proviron both do in a significant way Primo feels great but to pricey for my purposes. I find Test does alot for my mood if I dont go to high a dose.

Between October 2019 when I started and now I've packed on a good 20lbs of real solid muscle. I doubled the amount of food I take in. I sleep better and my immune system has improved.

There are always the resting bitch face folk. its probably less than half of them are actually prudish. if I am really deep in concentration i can look nasty.

Perception is a big part of it.

I am 5'5" I weigh about 170. Yet my self confidence, directness and calm can be very intimidating to to others I am told. funny part is i am easy going and rarely get upset.

Hope this helps. I think if gear is where you are looking to get better than its time to look inside yourself.

That's fair, they are rather long videos, but do consider that they are normally live podcasts that get aired afterwards on youtube.

Ohhhhhh, i just had some sugar and coffee (abstained for a few days) and my head is like FAAAAAKKkkkk.

That is the complete opposite for me, Since starting TRT I’ve come out of my shell a little more and become more social and my happiness increased tremendously as well as I have the proper emotions now. SaltyDawg.

wouldn't say I'm anti-social, but do enjoy parties less now if I know that I won't know anyone at them. Before I found parties would be with more like-minded people.. now that I'm old it's like all the "groups" co-mingle and you have to watch what you say.. sometimes the only common interest is that our kids play the same sport. That said I'm still optimistic about having a good time and in the end, It won't be a surprise if I have a lampshade on my head while belting out Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer while standing on a table. The talks with my wife the next morning are my least favorite part about the party now that I think about it.

I’ve never been one for idle talk just shooting the shit, but I really enjoy conversations of substance and meaning, which is probably why most of my good friends are 10-20 yrs older than me.

But I do notice I do a lot of idle talk with the ladies when I’m on, and I’m married 🤷‍♂️

I love being social and being on makes me very loving and happy unless its tren. With tren I actually started getting a short temper for the first time in my life and now I cannot let things slide off my back as easily. It doesn't help that I am dieting and it doesn't help I have really nasty landlords that are becoming abusive. No where else other than here and maybe New York can you rent out shit holes and get away with it. It is even worse what they get international students to rent. It needs to end! The people who can do something about it are not the ones who have to rent. When I was younger I was very anti-social but I worked hard at it and have gotten a lot better at making conversation but it can be hard when the person has no hobbies!

I love being social and being on makes me very loving and happy unless its tren. With tren I actually started getting a short temper for the first time in my life and now I cannot let things slide off my back as easily. It doesn't help that I am dieting and it doesn't help I have really nasty landlords that are becoming abusive. No where else other than here and maybe New York can you rent out shit holes and get away with it. It is even worse what they get international students to rent. It needs to end! The people who can do something about it are not the ones who have to rent. When I was younger I was very anti-social but I worked hard at it and have gotten a lot better at making conversation but it can be hard when the person has no hobbies!
Where are you? Quebec, or Oshawa? Lol