So you want to ball on a budget: Homebrewing 101

Skarpyona

Trusted Member
Hello again my fellow apes and apettes,

I see the homebrewing section is particularly lacking, so I figured today I will contribute by providing some basic information and answer a few questions for those who have any.

What is homebrewing?

Homebrewing is the process of preparing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids to be fit for human use in an Intramuscular injection fashion or oral consumption.

What are raws?

Raw hormones, frequently abbreviated to as raws, is the state you receive your unprepared hormones in. Typically speaking, they arrive in varying powder forms. I have seen several colors and consistencies from white to yellow and consistencies that resemble sugar, flour, to crack rocks. It is also possible to have some hormones in a liquid state.

What are the benefits to homebrewing?

You have complete control over the entire process! No longer will you have to worry if your gear has been subjected to sufficient sterility precautions, if an adequate quantity of solvents or bacteriostatic agents were used, or if it is accurately dosed. You are in complete control and the success lies on your shoulders. There is also a financial incentive, as it tends to be cheaper than buying pre-made hormones.

What are the drawbacks of homebrewing?

-It is time consuming. It isn't something you can rush, so if you are pressed for time, you may want to find another hobby
- It can be messy. You are playing with powders, oils, and they can end up all over the place.
- There is a financial investment to start up, which only gets more expensive the more sophisticated in a setup you progress to.
- Success is entirely dependent on your competency. If you screw up, it could be as mild as underdosed gear all the way up to a necrotic infection.

Disclaimer

I take no responsibility for your health, the success of your brew, or the accuracy of the results. Responsibility lies on you, the user to fact check and cross reference information to assure you get the best possible results that are safe.

What you will need

Equipment:
100ml borosilicate beaker 10$
Hot plate 20$
10 pack of PVDF/PTFE/Nylon sterile syringe filters 25$
Stir rod 5$
Pre sterilized vials 1.50$ per unit
Several 3,10,60ml syringes 20$
Caulking gun 5$
Mg scale acurate to .01 preferably 25$

You're in business for 110$ minus the cost of vials.

Ingredients

You will need
-benzyl benzoate. This is the solvent for your powders and will put your hormones into solution.
-Benzyl alcohol. A bacteriostatic agent, this will maintain sterility of your solution by inhibiting bacterial growth, as well as acting as a mild solvent
-Carrier oil of choice. As the name implies, it is what carries your solution. I recommend GSO as it's well tolerated by most everyone and carried by every grocery store worth their salt. Some alternatives include CSO, Safflower, Caster, MCT. I will not delve into the pros and cons of each oil. This is homework for you.

For this example, I'll use my own recipe of primobolan Enenthate. I err on the safe side, and use more BA and arguably BB than is necessary, but it gives me peace of mind at night knowing my gear is sterile and won't crash. There's plenty of recipes out there and you're free to experiment with concentrations as you see fit. That is the beauty of the ordeal.

To make 100mls at 200mg/ml you will need

20g of primo. 1g displaces .952ml
20% BB so 20ml
2% BA so 2ml
Remaining volume will be GSO
19.04ml(20g primo) + 2ml + 20ml= 41.04ml
100ml-41.04= 58.96ml of GSO. Round to 59 for simplicity's sake

Steps:
-Measure and dump primo into beaker
-Add your BB
(Some may say you start to mix and heat at this step. You are free to do so if you prefer)
-Add your GSO
-heat GENTLY with hot plate. You don't want to cook it, heat simply speeds up the dissolving process. I do not exceed 55 degrees celcius
-Mix thoroughly until completely dissolved. This may take time. Be patient. You will see the solution become clearer as the dissolving process advances.
- let cool until beaker is warm to the touch.
- add your BA and mix. I add my BA after it has cooled to prevent it from evaporating. If you do not heat or think it's an unnecessary step, more power to you.
- load your 60ml syringe up with your nectar of the gods.
- add your syringe filter.
-stab vial with a second needle. This will be used to vent your vial.
- load syringe into caulking gun
- Attach needle to syringe filter and puncture vial.
- GENTLY squeeze on caulking gun. If you press too hard you will rupture the filter. Steady drops you can see is a good pace. As you reach the bottom of the syringe, you will have to exert more force to maintain the same pace. This can be explained due to side wall ratio and nerd math we don't care about.
-repeat process until finished.

Congratulations, you're now a competent Bath tub lab brewer. Slap a sticker on that bad boy and claim you have the best gear in town 😎

Hello again my fellow apes and apettes,

I see the homebrewing section is particularly lacking, so I figured today I will contribute by providing some basic information and answer a few questions for those who have any.

What is homebrewing?

Homebrewing is the process of preparing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids to be fit for human use in an Intramuscular injection fashion or oral consumption.

What are raws?

Raw hormones, frequently abbreviated to as raws, is the state you receive your unprepared hormones in. Typically speaking, they arrive in varying powder forms. I have seen several colors and consistencies from white to yellow and consistencies that resemble sugar, flour, to crack rocks. It is also possible to have some hormones in a liquid state.

What are the benefits to homebrewing?

You have complete control over the entire process! No longer will you have to worry if your gear has been subjected to sufficient sterility precautions, if an adequate quantity of solvents or bacteriostatic agents were used, or if it is accurately dosed. You are in complete control and the success lies on your shoulders. There is also a financial incentive, as it tends to be cheaper than buying pre-made hormones.

What are the drawbacks of homebrewing?

-It is time consuming. It isn't something you can rush, so if you are pressed for time, you may want to find another hobby
- It can be messy. You are playing with powders, oils, and they can end up all over the place.
- There is a financial investment to start up, which only gets more expensive the more sophisticated in a setup you progress to.
- Success is entirely dependent on your competency. If you screw up, it could be as mild as underdosed gear all the way up to a necrotic infection.

Disclaimer

I take no responsibility for your health, the success of your brew, or the accuracy of the results. Responsibility lies on you, the user to fact check and cross reference information to assure you get the best possible results that are safe.

What you will need

Equipment:
100ml borosilicate beaker 10$
Hot plate 20$
10 pack of PVDF/PTFE/Nylon sterile syringe filters 25$
Stir rod 5$
Pre sterilized vials 1.50$ per unit
Several 3,10,60ml syringes 20$
Caulking gun 5$
Mg scale acurate to .01 preferably 25$

You're in business for 110$ minus the cost of vials.

Ingredients

You will need
-benzyl benzoate. This is the solvent for your powders and will put your hormones into solution.
-Benzyl alcohol. A bacteriostatic agent, this will maintain sterility of your solution by inhibiting bacterial growth, as well as acting as a mild solvent
-Carrier oil of choice. As the name implies, it is what carries your solution. I recommend GSO as it's well tolerated by most everyone and carried by every grocery store worth their salt. Some alternatives include CSO, Safflower, Caster, MCT. I will not delve into the pros and cons of each oil. This is homework for you.

For this example, I'll use my own recipe of primobolan Enenthate. I err on the safe side, and use more BA and arguably BB than is necessary, but it gives me peace of mind at night knowing my gear is sterile and won't crash. There's plenty of recipes out there and you're free to experiment with concentrations as you see fit. That is the beauty of the ordeal.

To make 100mls at 200mg/ml you will need

20g of primo. 1g displaces .952ml
20% BB so 20ml
2% BA so 2ml
Remaining volume will be GSO
19.04ml(20g primo) + 2ml + 20ml= 41.04ml
100ml-41.04= 58.96ml of GSO. Round to 59 for simplicity's sake

Steps:
-Measure and dump primo into beaker
-Add your BB
(Some may say you start to mix and heat at this step. You are free to do so if you prefer)
-Add your GSO
-heat GENTLY with hot plate. You don't want to cook it, heat simply speeds up the dissolving process. I do not exceed 55 degrees celcius
-Mix thoroughly until completely dissolved. This may take time. Be patient. You will see the solution become clearer as the dissolving process advances.
- let cool until beaker is warm to the touch.
- add your BA and mix. I add my BA after it has cooled to prevent it from evaporating. If you do not heat or think it's an unnecessary step, more power to you.
- load your 60ml syringe up with your nectar of the gods.
- add your syringe filter.
-stab vial with a second needle. This will be used to vent your vial.
- load syringe into caulking gun
- Attach needle to syringe filter and puncture vial.
- GENTLY squeeze on caulking gun. If you press too hard you will rupture the filter. Steady drops you can see is a good pace. As you reach the bottom of the syringe, you will have to exert more force to maintain the same pace. This can be explained due to side wall ratio and nerd math we don't care about.
-repeat process until finished.

Congratulations, you're now a competent Bath tub lab brewer. Slap a sticker on that bad boy and claim you have the best gear in town 😎
I think I’m going to name my lab Bullshark and put the labels on crooked after I print them off my ink jet printer.

No I don’t want to be an imitator. I am going my own direction. I figure as a treat, 1 pubic hair per vial. I’ll tell them it’s a gamer girls bush to increase sales.
Brother what the fuck are you doing?! This is a public forum and you're giving this information out willy-nilly! Delete your post and get to plucking those pubes!!

Brother what the fuck are you doing?! This is a public forum and you're giving this information out willy-nilly! Delete your post and get to plucking those pubes!!
Damn when I first read what you wrote, I thought, wtf, I didn’t put up any sensitive info why is he shitting on me, lol.
I think maybe I should eat and go to bed, lol.

I was shown how to brew homemade moonshine by a Newfoundlander when I was younger, but this is certainly more suitable to my present lifestyle. Very interesting info, appreciate the post.

Yea thats the real skill, finding real raws lol. I think i know a site you can google that has them 🤪😳

Ive ordered stuff from other countries including china. I have had stuff seized too. I was paranoid and after that every time i recieved sonething i followed advice i got on ology.... act like u werent expecting anything to the guy who passes it to you then write returnto sender on it right away and leave it ontop of ur fridge for a few weeks. Never had any probs tho besides the siezure... but that was before the fentynal epidemic. I dont think id do international anymore
....... btw im talking aboutbfinished product not raws

Last edited: