So you think you have privacy :( Read this

My in-laws gave us an Alexa for Christmas...it's still in the box, unopened. We are going to sell to someone who doesn't mind this kind of intrusion into their lives. I also have to list the Ring doorbell they gave us.

We have a young niece a province away who calls us up on FaceTime periodically. Last time we spoke she was whispering, and when asked why she was whispering...I swear this is what a 6 year old girl said..."Alexa is listening so I have to be quiet"

WTF? Even a 6 year old child knows this is beyond wrong. Unfortunately for her, her folks love this type of crap, and they have a house full of smart devices.

Im not paranoid....wtf is that?? lol
I don't have wifi in our home, we switch off data on our phonesw in our home. I never have data on unless I need it and then turn off directly after.
We live way out in the bush and have no cell towers around us.
I work in wifi shit all day and have meetings with everyone around full of 4g and wifi etc. Electronic devices on manufacturing equipment etc, etc.
Countrychic and I made a decision in 2015 to only have LAN in our home hooked direct to our computers.
No cell phones in the bedroom, no tvs in the bedroom.
We have all modern amenities and aren't cave dwellers...lol
We chose this because of radiation emitted from all of these and the effects they have. I have many EMF measuring devices from work and RF measuring devices.
It is not good the levels we expose ourselves to.
This is the second reason we don't have these things in our home, as Taureau video shows above. Its creepy man.
5G is starting and that is a whole different ballgame as well tied into many other things moving forward. I hope we can retire before it gets too much.
Not to mention facial recognitions, and AI etc.
I embrace change, but some things i do not buy into. These are some of them.

Scarey tech. I refuse to have one of those devices in my home, and if someone has one I am very careful what I say.

New cars are coming with this built in, and its a standard feature, no way to remove it. You can tell the car to do anything: open the sunroof, operate the radio, turn on the heated seats, etc. Its always listening...

privacy true privacy is obtainable
but so inconvenient

any smart home devices are hackable

obtain a phone that can detect imsi catcher
don’t depend on encryption
this is more applicable to journalists or individuals with important IP that other corporations are using corporate espionage to obtain

• To know when, for how long and exactly which of your phone calls are being tapped is no doubt, an absolute advantage compared to encrypted phone calls.
  • To use this knowledge in your own advantage require a way to find out when phone calls are intercepted.
  • Spread disinformation
  • Social engineering

But that’s like that with everything 🤷‍♀️ Even VPN’s that are being controlled by somebody. Today I was looking at a proton team there’s a lot of people that looking at our information, huge team. Nothing is private anymore. It’s like this website for example it’s build on Cloudflare that’s not private there’s a way to get around that. I made my computer so secure and private my computer crashed I had to reinstall items 🤷‍♀️

Most websites use cloudfire. It's one of many layers of security.
And this site has the best security and is checked by a real hacker as part of the security audits I have done

Most websites use cloudfire. It's one of many layers of security.
And this site has the best security and is checked by a real hacker as part of the security audits I have done
that’s a good thing
but hackers usually hack for financial gain or IP
this is a BB forum or am i mistaken

a true BH hacker isnt just found online under hacker

i never commented on this topic i replied to a thread about VPN and privacy thst the phone is the weak link to privacy not a VPN

Last edited:
that’s a good hackers usually hack for financial gain or IP
this is a BB forum or am i mistaken

a true BH hacker isnt just found online under hacker
Right cause u claimed to have hacked it when you were under your old name Chromed. You must be a true BH hacker!

Scarey tech. I refuse to have one of those devices in my home, and if someone has one I am very careful what I say.

New cars are coming with this built in, and its a standard feature, no way to remove it. You can tell the car to do anything: open the sunroof, operate the radio, turn on the heated seats, etc. Its always listening...
A fun little test would be talking about crazy shit randomly and see if you end up with cars or helicopters following you. I used to do that growing up to see if my phones were tapped. Lol

A fun little test would be talking about crazy shit randomly and see if you end up with cars or helicopters following you. I used to do that growing up to see if my phones were tapped. Lol
That shit happens to me way more than what could be random and we done have siri or electra or none of that. No internet searches etc just casual conversation in the home and suddenly I'm getting hit with a flood of ads for gas powered sex toys? C'mon man that's no fluke.

Ok, that was a joke.
They are not gas powered.

But seriously that shit happens to me a lot.

That shit happens to me way more than what could be random and we done have siri or electra or none of that. No internet searches etc just casual conversation in the home and suddenly I'm getting hit with a flood of ads for gas powered sex toys? C'mon man that's no fluke.

Ok, that was a joke.
They are not gas powered.

But seriously that shit happens to me a lot.
Yea it happens to me all the time too. Even feels like stuff I just think about lol. Maybe they have mind control down to a t now. I don't mind it because I love sex toy adds but it is crazy. Think if that power ever gets used for something worse them marketing

Yea it happens to me all the time too. Even feels like stuff I just think about lol. Maybe they have mind control down to a t now. I don't mind it because I love sex toy adds but it is crazy. Think if that power ever gets used for something worse them marketing
Not as much but me too with stuff I just think about, I was holding back lol. I'm willing to accept pure coincidence or something subconscious or whatever but it still weirds me out