So, what do you folks think about Superman coming out of the closet?

Because, whether you enjoyed the comics or the original movies, Superman has been a symbol of masculinity.
Which is why they need to destroy his image. Masculinity is now toxic. They demand all men to be soy boys, like yourself.
By the way, do you buy double copies? I am sure you got the pages all stuck together by now. But in todays sicko world it might be more a collectable if full of queer spunk?

I'm just happy that your opinion is losing, Supertard. Go on stewing about your day!

I'm just happy that your opinion is losing, Supertard. Go on stewing about your day!
Which opinion is losing?
You really think parents appreciate this garbage being pushed on their children?
Guess you havent been seeing the major pushback at school board meetings now have you?
No. Parents do not want their children sexualized , period. No sane parents anyway.
Supertard? That really hurts, even from a pig fucker.

Come on man, just tell me, how fat is she??
I know shes gotta be gross. You are hateful
For a reason. And stalking poor girls at the gym is not normal behaviour of a man that is sexually satisfied.
I suspect a hint of psychosis there.

And again, i am “stewing” over nothing.
I enjoy beating on pussies like you.
Like i said, make sexual comments about my teenage daughter, the beatings will continue. No end in sight pervert. Its clear what you are. I bet your victims at your gym can see the desperation too.
Are cyber arguments productive? Fuck no. I would much rather have these discussions in person. Word for word. Comment for comment.
I believe it would be more than satisfying in the end.
But since this is the only option, i will attack sick fucks like you relentlessly.
Wouldnt surprise me at all if you are a registered sex offender already.

Hollywood is ruining their own box office numbers. They’ve ruined epic icons we’ve grown up on. Look what they’ve done to the Hulk, 🤢. Have you seen Thor Love & Thunder? Complete shit. You seen the new Predator movie called “Prey”? WOKE AS FUCK