So, what do you folks think about Superman coming out of the closet?

And I dont know where you grew up, but your name kinda sounds like you may have been born in 1988? If so what the fuck are you talking about? Or were people still Lynching gays when you were in your teens? Did you grow up in the middle east or something?

I didn’t say I was offended. I’ve got big shoulders and grew up with a lot of this shit.

But yes, growing up, gay people were still being murdered, beat up and excluded every day. And that nonsense is still going on today (not to the extent that it was, but it definitely still exists) Not everyone has the benefit of growing up in a large city like Toronto/Vancouver.

My post was just to point out the inconsistencies that everyone is saying.

Childrens exposure to gay people in the media does not make them gay (they barely even question it and most times a simple answer will suffice)

Straight people have dominated the media forever - and now because there is more exposure for gay people that’s an issue?

And I’m not calling anyone of you out. I get it - straight, white men do get a lot of heat in the media. It’s bullshit - hence why MSM is shit and people need to stop watching it. A lot of my best friends are straight, white men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe anyone here cares about others sex preference.
Do people maybe get beat up for only Being gay? Yep. Is it a regular thing and over looked by law enforcement or considered socially acceptable? Nope. It is actually more severe punishment. They add hate crime to the assault charge.
But, do people also get targeted for being black, brown, native, white, christian, muslim, asian, etc. They sure do.
The real issue is the world is full of hateful people. However, these things are very few and far between.
Damn near every major “hate crime” story in the media turns out to be a hoax.
Jussie Smolet comes to mind.

After our weekend of non stop dancing in @King56 ’s basement I thought you would be excited about this news….
Yeah about the midget dancing party from the weekend.
you may be getting a phone call. I was in the middle of watching tv when the health unit called, something about a “superspreader event” I don’t know , I wasn’t really listening

You know how incredibly insulting this sounds.

I grew up in a predominantly heterosexual culture. And fancy that, I’m GAY! From your reasoning I should be straight, not gay.

Countless days, nights and years spent ashamed that I wasn’t what was portrayed on Tv and in the media. Spent years contemplating suicide.

And the fact multiple of you keep saying “I have gay friends and they agree that this is too much”. NO THEY FUCKING DONT.

Up until recent years, We all grew up with zero exposure and gay people to look up to!

Give your heads a shake - no amounts of gay media, rainbow flags etc are going to make your child gay.

And to finalize - being gay is not a fucking decision.
Hey you know what would actually be cool and relevant? A gay dudes perspective and opinion on the actual question posed. I can't speak for the community. I can only express my own personal opinion.
As far as going a bit off topic. I have 3 youngins. 2 girls. They are constantly bombarded by gender confusing issues. I think it is wrong. I believe there is a big difference between teaching inclusiveness and social acceptance (which in my mind is really indifference) and teaching 42 made up emotional genders. Science says 2 genders. And the ability to trans ition between them. I believe everything else is just emotional privilege and his harmful to the minds of kids. But this is a big philosophical conversation that can go sideways before it even gets started. Let kids grow up to be who they are knowing that its ok to be themselves. Don't distort every emotion and make them second guess things more than they already will. jmho

You know how incredibly insulting this sounds.

I grew up in a predominantly heterosexual culture. And fancy that, I’m GAY! From your reasoning I should be straight, not gay.

Countless days, nights and years spent ashamed that I wasn’t what was portrayed on Tv and in the media. Spent years contemplating suicide.

And the fact multiple of you keep saying “I have gay friends and they agree that this is too much”. NO THEY FUCKING DONT.

Up until recent years, We all grew up with zero exposure and gay people to look up to!

Give your heads a shake - no amounts of gay media, rainbow flags etc are going to make your child gay.

And to finalize - being gay is not a fucking decision.

Your wrong, children are searching for their identities and are at their most impressionable times ever. Whatever they are surrounded with, they will drift towards.

Here is a scientific study finding that men who were sexually abused as children have a higher chance at growing up gay. This is just further proof that what happens when you are a child moulds the person you become, which I think everyone generally sees as common sense.

Can you be born gay? Yeah absolutely.
Can you drift towards homosexuality because of impressions made on you as a child while you are at your most mouldable stage of life? Of course.

All parents should be very aware of what their kids are surrounded by, as it is what they will become. Is this to say that if you are around anything homosexual that you will become a homosexual? Of course not. But if your young and searching for an identity and your someone who doesn’t know how to interpret things well and you see the attention that this special interest group is getting and you want that attention so you play the role, can that influence you? Fuck yeah of course.

So to say that what your surrounded by in your youth will have absolutely no effect on you as you grow and age is just malarkey. Let’s not confuse children or push them in any direction, let kids be kids.

In Superman issue 125 which was released back in 1958, superman had "Magic Rainbow Hands". In this issue, he learns that several of his powers have been swapped for one that allows him to shoot rainbow beams out of his hands that causes criminals to surrender. Next, Superman learns that every time he uses the power, he's creating a miniature version of himself, with his original powers. He then gets jealous that this new Superman is getting all the media attention.

lol.. seriously, I'm not making this up

That issue was 63 years ago, so I suppose the writing has been on the wall for quite some time now. Some of you probably didn't notice the warning signs because you're the most non-homophobic person out there.., I mean you have gay friends, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a lot of gay friends! My sister is gay she married to a woman that’s supposed to be a man.

Uhm yeah…nothing to see here. The propaganda to infiltrate children’s minds is sickening.

Ok, that child should be spanked. What kind of shit parent would allow that behaviour?
Btw it has nothing to do with the way he’s dressed, but wrecking the house.

Last edited:
I disagree with the last part of what you said there.
I strongly believe the mass uprise in young confused kids claiming to be gay or trans is 100% a result of the mass media propaganda.
The media, schools etc are regularly pushing this on children. They feel they need to be part of a tribe. Dont fit in, having a rough social life, you must be gay or trans. Sad part is the number of kids who mature and regret the decisions they made and end their lives over it.
I don’t know, it didnt turn my grandson or his male or female friends. He is 11 now, so you’d think it would be starting.
Only thing I notice is he gives me shit when my old closed minded personality appears once in a while and I say something ignorant.
so maybe they have tolerance.

But hey no one says we have to agree :)

Yeah about the midget dancing party from the weekend.
you may be getting a phone call. I was in the middle of watching tv when the health unit called, something about a “superspreader event” I don’t know , I wasn’t really listening
Superspreader event? Fuck…. Was it ever!

Not sure what you mean by this?
Are you trying to discredit what I said?

I wasnt trying to push any point, just saying who cares if the made superman gay? And the people that are afraid that if children see stuff that gay, they will turn gay, well it doesn't happen that way.
Not discrediting at all. Just saying who cares if you work beside a gay guy.

I work by many gay and lesbian folk, MY point was that my gay friends are tired of feeling like their lifestyle is being used to drive an agenda possibly and they feel like a token gay person or two has to be in all shows now. Not my words.

Who gives a fuck you ask?
I do, if we want to have gay comics etc, don’t fuck with the original make your own lgbtq superhero.
Maybe that’s what Harley Quinn is?
I do know Margot Robbie is hot and I will watch her as Harley any day.

Anywwy working beside a gay guy is not relevant to this conversation and has no point.
That’s all. No need to agree.

Not discrediting at all. Just saying who cares if you work beside a gay guy.

I work by many gay and lesbian folk, MY point was that my gay friends are tired of feeling like their lifestyle is being used to drive an agenda possibly and they feel like a token gay person or two has to be in all shows now. Not my words.

Who gives a fuck you ask?
I do, if we want to have gay comics etc, don’t fuck with the original make your own lgbtq superhero.
Maybe that’s what Harley Quinn is?
I do know Margot Robbie is hot and I will watch her as Harley any day.

Anywwy working beside a gay guy is not relevant to this conversation and has no point.
That’s all. No need to agree.

I agree. Make a new superhero who is gay or transgender or whatever gender you want
But leave the others alone

And if the gay whatever comic does well do lots more now folks know there is a market for it

Alter a classic storyline you will not know the true response from the readers. You will not know for certainty if it was just popular because of the classic followers or popular because it's gay or both

I agree. Make a new superhero who is gay or transgender or whatever gender you want
But leave the others alone

And if the gay whatever comic does well do lots more now folks know there is a market for it

Alter a classic storyline you will not know the true response from the readers. You will not know for certainty if it was just popular because of the classic followers or popular because it's gay or both
Good point.

I am completely dumbfounded. Ashamed and wondering what next?

I have zero issues with and Homosexual folks, none at all. I however do have an issue with every sitcom, movie and now Superheroes being bi sexual, Trans or whatever going on at every station and sitcom show i see.

Except Yellowstone...LOL...still cowboys..

Any thoughts?
This is being thrown around and i am personally not a fan.

Again, if you are a homo sexual. I a m cool with that, no issues.

Celebrate your life, have at it, but leave mine alone.
Next is Louis Lane is gonna get a sex change and change her name to Lewis Lane

In all honesty, this is all being done by the (((elites))) to normalize and push homosexuality onto children, which I have a massive problem with. Watch any TV series and it’s all this LGBT and sexual fluidness being pushed to influence our youths impressionable minds.

When I have kids they’re gonna grow up watching Saw and American pie.

If anyone watches Riverdale, it is an absolutely prime example of Hollywood elites promoting homosexuality for impressionable youth. We are all searching for our own identity in our youth, trying to find out who we really are. They start by forcing acceptance of homosexuality, and then that acceptance very quickly gets pushed into encouraging homosexual or atleast feminine behaviour, and if you don’t participate then your a homophobe.

I can go much more into depth but that’s about as much as I’ll go open forum :)

I came here to say the same thing. This Fucking world is going bananas (no pun intended). Thor is going to be replaced by a petit female thor. Hulk is being replaced by she hulk. Iron man’s being replaced by his daughter. Black Panther is being replaced by his sister. Green arrow is being relaced by his daughter who’s probably mastered the slingshot. There was news about Wonder Woman being bi before her second movie. Don’t forget the eipic failure and super cringe Batgirl. Now Superman, the Alpha Hero has gay fighting anti-deportation and climate change rather than saving the world. Fucktards. The New He-Man series on Netflix was woke like a mutherfucker. The entire series was about another bisexual girl. Trump probably has the best quote of all time, “Everything Woke turns to shit”. And if you don’t agree with what they’re doing they’re calling you trolls, homophobic, and anti-LGBT… right out of the mouths of the directors and producers of Hollywood. Bull hit the target dead centre, Bullseye. Schools, tv, movies… all desperately trying to normalize and promote homosexuality and whatever nouns and pronouns they’re calling themselves these days. They’re brainwashing kids. There’s no grey area about it. I personally don’t care if you’re gay, bi, xi, xje, zxo, etc etc etc but the second you try to force your lifestyle onto me and my kids then you’ve crossed the line. We haven’t watched cable tv since March. I cancelled it. It’s nothing but a brainwashing propaganda box I swear to God. And I’ll even take it a step further and say the biggest threat and enemy is the media. They wield more power than you can possibly imagine. All of what my kids watch are “selected” YouTube and netflix kids videos. Even that’s on the 85” screen with complete parental supervision, because even YouTube commercials are woke as fuck. And I try to occupy their time as much as I can. After school they have 45 minutes to relax, eat, shit, laugh, and they’re off again to more school for 3 more hours and then 1 hr of sports. Come home, homework, eat, wash up and hit the bed. I am trying real hard to keep them away from these woke Fuckers and from being brainwashed, at least for as long as I’m alive.

“Everything woke turns to shit”
- Donald J. Trump

It's a brand new DC comic, about Supermans son. ... It's on issue 5, how is this changing history?

Because, whether you enjoyed the comics or the original movies, Superman has been a symbol of masculinity.
Which is why they need to destroy his image. Masculinity is now toxic. They demand all men to be soy boys, like yourself.
By the way, do you buy double copies? I am sure you got the pages all stuck together by now. But in todays sicko world it might be more a collectable if full of queer spunk?