So, what do you folks think about Superman coming out of the closet?

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I am completely dumbfounded. Ashamed and wondering what next?

I have zero issues with and Homosexual folks, none at all. I however do have an issue with every sitcom, movie and now Superheroes being bi sexual, Trans or whatever going on at every station and sitcom show i see.

Except Yellowstone...LOL...still cowboys..

Any thoughts?
This is being thrown around and i am personally not a fan.

Again, if you are a homo sexual. I a m cool with that, no issues.

Celebrate your life, have at it, but leave mine alone.

Next is Louis Lane is gonna get a sex change and change her name to Lewis Lane

In all honesty, this is all being done by the (((elites))) to normalize and push homosexuality onto children, which I have a massive problem with. Watch any TV series and it’s all this LGBT and sexual fluidness being pushed to influence our youths impressionable minds.

When I have kids they’re gonna grow up watching Saw and American pie.

If anyone watches Riverdale, it is an absolutely prime example of Hollywood elites promoting homosexuality for impressionable youth. We are all searching for our own identity in our youth, trying to find out who we really are. They start by forcing acceptance of homosexuality, and then that acceptance very quickly gets pushed into encouraging homosexual or atleast feminine behaviour, and if you don’t participate then your a homophobe.

I can go much more into depth but that’s about as much as I’ll go open forum :)

Next is Louis Lane is gonna get a sex change and change her name to Lewis Lane

In all honesty, this is all being done by the (((elites))) to normalize and push homosexuality onto children, which I have a massive problem with. Watch any TV series and it’s all this LGBT and sexual fluidness being pushed to influence our youths impressionable minds.

When I have kids they’re gonna grow up watching Saw and American pie.

If anyone watches Riverdale, it is an absolutely prime example of Hollywood elites promoting homosexuality for impressionable youth. We are all searching for our own identity in our youth, trying to find out who we really are. They start by forcing acceptance of homosexuality, and then that acceptance very quickly gets pushed into encouraging homosexual or atleast feminine behaviour, and if you don’t participate then your a homophobe.

I can go much more into depth but that’s about as much as I’ll go open forum :)
I agree. Why can't they just leave the classics alone. If they remake them it's not good movie/show to watch. They are ruining the classics. I am don't care if your trans, lesbian,or into guys but I hate they are pushing it on everyone.

I can't like this......

My opinion is is not ok, born a man be a man the world and social media and everything else is trying to force everyone into excepting this bull shit, same thing they do with the plandamic.

Superman is dead to me now, knew there was something up with that gel in his hair all these years 🤣

I can't relate to the lgbtq+ . As with most decent people, I have nothing against anyone. Boats gotta float. I'm just not close with anyone in that community and I like the ladies.
Personally though, I would probably be offended if I felt I was being pandered. It would feel cheap and degrading. I think if the community is lacking characters they can relate to then there is a market for new ones. But to pervert (no pun intended) existing characters to fit a narrative seems wrong. I'm not an expert but I suspect the way previous attempts have bombed ie. Lezbat Girl the community is not asking for these changes.

Yeah fellas I agree. I cannot watch any damn movie or series without it coming up constantly.
a big push to kill anything with morals and normalcy. I watch older movies a lot and this really ramped up in last 5-7 yrs.

If Clint Eastwood ever kisses another guy and calls him tulip or honey, I am throwing my tv out the fukn door

Truthfully who cares. Don’t like it, then don’t read the gay comics.

Anyhow I work right beside a gay guy every day. I’ve been teaching him how to make sausage for like 6 months now.

I have realized that it doesn’t make me want to be gay by being exposed to it. Gay isn’t something learned, you are or you are not.

As my co worker says, it would have been so much easier for him to be straight then gay, so he tried to be straight for a while, but it’s not something you choose.
Best part is he hasn’t come out to his parents, lol. He like mid 30’s. Like he said, would I come out that I was straight, and damn they have got to know, lol.

I heard he's not gay, just his dick is!! Lol 😆
Its the way of the times and the demand of the people. Doesn't effect my life what people do in their own lives. I lost wish they would tone it down a little. I like shows on Netflix but its ruined with how raunchy and often.

If you all actually read it, it’s original superman’s son (Jon Kent), who is bisexual!

Don’t worry, your precious Clark Kent is still straight [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk