So sick of Canadian medical stupidity

JJAMES

I may need to start buying test online and just forget about the doctors. 100mg every two weeks is just giving me tons of acne and water retension, not helping at all, but they refuse to up the dose or let me administer a few times a week myself. I hate having my health and wellbeing controled by someone else, and being dictated to on what I can or cant do for my own health. If I can find pharma test cyp online, Im just going to buy it and forget about the stupid doctors, its worth the extra cost.

I may need to start buying test online and just forget about the doctors. 100mg every two weeks is just giving me tons of acne and water retension, not helping at all, but they refuse to up the dose or let me administer a few times a week myself. I hate having my health and wellbeing controled by someone else, and being dictated to on what I can or cant do for my own health. If I can find pharma test cyp online, Im just going to buy it and forget about the stupid doctors, its worth the extra cost.
Very easy to find fake pharma test online

I'm on prescribed trt and have used underground test 100% of the tiime for all my tests. The Dr never questioned the results. So if I were you I would not worry about getting pharma test and just find a good underground lab you can trust. You will save a lot of money and in many cases unless you buy directly from a person with a prescription for test you are likely buying fake pharma test. ie underground test at an inflated price.

maybe post your bloods. some members are really on top of this stuff. maybe get another doctor. i must be really lucky because all my doctors were really good to work woth

Hi @JJAMES, if you are determined to get a prescription and have a doctor monitor you - do you have any anti-aging clinics near where you live?
The benefit or working with the doctor (for me) isn't get pharma test because there are good options out there but the care of a doctor to get regular blood work done.

Good luck!

Hi @JJAMES, if you are determined to get a prescription and have a doctor monitor you - do you have any anti-aging clinics near where you live?
The benefit or working with the doctor (for me) isn't get pharma test because there are good options out there but the care of a doctor to get regular blood work done.

Good luck!
Its easy to get a blood work req if you go on maple online and pay the doctor. I find the pay for doctors will bend over backwards for you vs something like Telus health online(that is covered by OHIP). I find its worth the $50 or whatever they charge you.
That is what I did last time.

if you want you can try asking for androgel, works better than injections for me and you won't have to go to the doctor for injections

if you've decided to go the injection route, maybe find a different doc

Good luck!
Unfortunately I live in Canada where health care is dictatedby the government, the only option is to go through government mandated practitioners.
I'm on prescribed trt and have used underground test 100% of the tiime for all my tests. The Dr never questioned the results. So if I were you I would not worry about getting pharma test and just find a good underground lab you can trust. You will save a lot of money and in many cases unless you buy directly from a person with a prescription for test you are likely buying fake pharma test. ie underground test at an inflated price.
To some degree, I do agree lol. But there is pharma test out there. Its just that when taking injections chronically, I worry a bit about solvents and such that can be found in UG gear

you can use ugl and getmaple.ca for blood tests. $49. I told them i was TRT at a clinic that only gave me bloods 1/yr and i wanted to monitor it myself. Had a req in 10 mins. No video, just chat.

Unfortunately I live in Canada where health care is dictatedby the government, the only option is to go through government mandated practitioners.

To some degree, I do agree lol. But there is pharma test out there. Its just that when taking injections chronically, I worry a bit about solvents and such that can be found in UG gear
There is anti aging clinics in Canada