So if Trudeau seizes the money, whats your prediction?

You will never find a bigger hypocrite than Jagmeet Singh….. look into him and his background. He isn’t who he pretends to be at all. Nothing he says means anything past his own political gain.

So.. I challenge you to find his background now...

A few years ago, the truth about him was all over and easy to find.. I went to find it again a couple weeks ago, and poof! Gone..

Good ole ethnic cleansing of the internet...

This is an interesting point. I also do not know of anyone that voted for him, neither any of my family or friends or work colleagues, etc, know of anyone... and everyone hates him.

Did anyone vote for him?
I know a couple half wits that voted for him the first round. Everyone was thinking Legal weed. Not that it being illegal ever stopped them.
Voting for this dipshit to get rec drugs legalized is the reason we’re in this mess.

This is an interesting point. I also do not know of anyone that voted for him, neither any of my family or friends or work colleagues, etc, know of anyone... and everyone hates him.

Did anyone vote for him?
Ive said this as well and never had one person admit it. I think a few people I asked did vote for him but didn't have the balls to say it.. what does that tell you...

So.. I challenge you to find his background now...

A few years ago, the truth about him was all over and easy to find.. I went to find it again a couple weeks ago, and poof! Gone..

Good ole ethnic cleansing of the internet...
Good luck. Funny how being tied to unsavoury people doing unsavoury things gets wiped in this situation.

he is not the squeaky clean man of social justice and all things good he portrays himself to be….. allegedly.

JT tests positive for covid now…. Quelle surprise!

I’m sure this was just a coincidence…Can someone make him some soup and take him his blankey?

after this past weekend, the fucker was probably out licking door handles so he could get back to hiding….cause he would never fake it.

when he takes stock of his life and reflects on his legacy…. I don’t see how he look back with pride in the choices he has made and things he has tied himself to.

But he’s a spoiled and entitled rich kid that has led a grossly privileged life. He’s done exactly what he is capable of.

Did anyone vote for him?
I know lots of people here that did. Liberal city. All my neighbors did. They all work for he government. I'm like the only guy with a conservative sign out, lol. And we all get along just fine. Shit I've had a flag hanging off my truck for a week, and we were chatting the other day.

If anyone hasn't been watchign the news..

Erin O'toole (leader of federal conservative's) has been booted out of the leadership role.. They appointed Candice Bergen to run the party until they go through the process to elecet a new leader..

IF you don't get the significance of this, it is absolutely huge.. O'toole was a weak, fence riding globalist piece of shit that did not actually represent conservative values and platform. His own party is standing up to that by booting his ass out.