So if Trudeau seizes the money, whats your prediction?

And just like all major White Supremacist movements, this one was kicked of with a traditional blessing from our Indigenous community
Fuck I’m proud of our my fellow Canucks right now. At least the ones on the good side of this fight!

And just like all major White Supremacist movements, this one was kicked of with a traditional blessing from our Indigenous community
Fuck I’m proud of our my fellow Canucks right now. At least the ones on the good side of this fight!
Put them all up front in center court, with Trudeau first, before the masses get weak throwing stones.

Does anyone know official numbers? Im tired of media saying hundreds of trucks, lol..There were hundreds just in my area...IN BC FFS,...

Haha simpons are pretty damn good. But unfortunately this one is from 2 different episodes.. still funny as fuck
yeah, damn I found that out from the youtube comments after I posted. I am disapoint but at least there are some valid ones too

Hey watch it, someone will think you are a racist, seperasitist hater
fuck I can’t spell sorry. Even spellcheck couldnt fix it, lol.
You are slipping comrade, you forgot misogynist and white supremacists. This will be reported to the Chairman and reflected in you social credit score. You are dead to me now.

Good question..

Looks like the PM is willing to win the waiting game.
Rumour says he is in Tofino BC, spotted this am. Address is available online for anyone who may wish to send flowers or messages of support. Just a rumour but I can also confirm that due to a strong weather front surf is up so it makes sense, might as well take a bit of time off of work when things are all taken care of and your customers are content and happy.

I want to thank you. Our local liberal MLA posted up the video where Tamera was being sarcastic about lookin for a white supremists and some smart ass yelled out, I’m a white supremist and everyone laughed.
The MP was trying to imply they admitted to being supremists. Fuck he’s an ass.
anyhow I used your video and your quote.

I like hammering this guy everytime he tries to make something look like something it’s not.

All these years fighting on the boards has paid off, lol.

I don't know anyone that has voted for him personally and anyone I talk to Hates the Magot , He has done fuck all for Canada He went and fucked up the Marijuana Trade I am a third generation Gorilla Farmer so that shit really pissed me and everyone else I know off , Now He wants to try and disarm Canada No Fuckin Way Jack Off , It would make for a great end of the story if he personally went door to door asking for them himself , I also read some where a while back he did some shit like cut back funding for disabled Veterans why the fuck would you even think about doing something like that ? And what happened to that fuckin money ? The greedy greasy shit smear has no place running this Fuckin Country cause he has No Fuckin Balls No Fuckin Backbone and every move he makes is a move to benefit his own greasy interest Not the Peoples or Countries Intrest ! I am a Family guy I have a huge Family it's so fuckin Big 200 people show up at a Family Reunion and Half of them are pregnant and if there not pregnant then they are by the end of the long weekend Haha !! then there is the extended Family We are all Hard Fuckin Hardworking third and forth generation Farmers ,Framers, Mechanics , Military personnel , Firemen , Lunatics and Fuckin Outlaws and by Satan's Fist Fuckin Fire Breathing Cockhole not one of us has voted that cunt into office so this tells me there is some God Damned Gonorrhea dripping Fuckery AFoot , and we as Canadians need to get to the Bottom of this Shit and I mean right Fuckin now for our Kids our Kids Kids and everyone we Love Loved or gave even a little Pity Fuck about , Cause I want my Fuckin Country back the way it was before this Pole Licking Swamp Ass Bitchole decided to go and Fuck it all up , And No you can't make or force people to get Vaccinated and people should not be put in jail for not being Vaccinated what in the Fuck ! Those Truckers are Awesome they aren't just standing up for there rights they are Standing up for every Real Canadian out there Good Job Fuckers keep those Wheels a Rolling !

I don't know anyone that has voted for him personally and anyone I talk to Hates the Magot , He has done fuck all for Canada He went and fucked up the Marijuana Trade I am a third generation Gorilla Farmer so that shit really pissed me and everyone else I know off , Now He wants to try and disarm Canada No Fuckin Way Jack Off , It would make for a great end of the story if he personally went door to door asking for them himself , I also read some where a while back he did some shit like cut back funding for disabled Veterans why the fuck would you even think about doing something like that ? And what happened to that fuckin money ? The greedy greasy shit smear has no place running this Fuckin Country cause he has No Fuckin Balls No Fuckin Backbone and every move he makes is a move to benefit his own greasy interest Not the Peoples or Countries Intrest ! I am a Family guy I have a huge Family it's so fuckin Big 200 people show up at a Family Reunion and Half of them are pregnant and if there not pregnant then they are by the end of the long weekend Haha !! then there is the extended Family We are all Hard Fuckin Hardworking third and forth generation Farmers ,Framers, Mechanics , Military personnel , Firemen , Lunatics and Fuckin Outlaws and by Satan's Fist Fuckin Fire Breathing Cockhole not one of us has voted that cunt into office so this tells me there is some God Damned Gonorrhea dripping Fuckery AFoot , and we as Canadians need to get to the Bottom of this Shit and I mean right Fuckin now for our Kids our Kids Kids and everyone we Love Loved or gave even a little Pity Fuck about , Cause I want my Fuckin Country back the way it was before this Pole Licking Swamp Ass Bitchole decided to go and Fuck it all up , And No you can't make or force people to get Vaccinated and people should not be put in jail for not being Vaccinated what in the Fuck ! Those Truckers are Awesome they aren't just standing up for there rights they are Standing up for every Real Canadian out there Good Job Fuckers keep those Wheels a Rolling !

you sir have a way with words.. elegant, but not to the point where your message is lost