So if Trudeau seizes the money, whats your prediction?

animal-inside

Trusted Member

Trudeau is trying to classifiy the truckers convoy as a terrorist group so that he can seize 5 million of funds raised to pay for their gas...

We have a right in Canada to peacefully protest and this group has not crossed that line, infact they are closely working with RCMP to ensure it stays that way to my understanding. There is no talks of violence, no "plan", no ultimatium that ends in violence etc..

Wether you support/agree or not with the truckers convoy, what the turd is doing is wrong.

I didn't read the full article. But it mentioned that GoFundMe halted it? I know they've done this in the past when funds hit high amounts with not a lot of clarity or charity # attached to it. I may not fully agree with the ideals of the convoy but I agree they should be allowed to do what the fuck they want. I'll be most upset if my Amazon packages are delayed tho. lol

I didn't read the full article. But it mentioned that GoFundMe halted it? I know they've done this in the past when funds hit high amounts with not a lot of clarity or charity # attached to it. I may not fully agree with the ideals of the convoy but I agree they should be allowed to do what the fuck they want. I'll be most upset if my Amazon packages are delayed tho. lol

1) I think its the organizers of the convey that halted the gofund me.. and they did it because they are trying to figure out how best to get the money to the truckers. They orignally were just going to hand cash to truckers for their fuel, now they are thinking of prepaying for bulk fuel so truckers can stop and fill up along the way for free. And the remainder is going to be givne to veterans group.

2) Got to ask, what don't you fully agree with?

The way I look at it, its taking a bunch of truckers to stand up to support my freedom and my charter of rights, so i'm OK with packages being delayed, low stock etc.. If they don't do this, I believe things will get much worse in the long run..

Again, I don't have the balls to stand up for my freedom in any way that will have any chance of impacting the outcome of things right now, so I support the trucker convoy.

1) I think its the organizers of the convey that halted the gofund me.. and they did it because they are trying to figure out how best to get the money to the truckers. They orignally were just going to hand cash to truckers for their fuel, now they are thinking of prepaying for bulk fuel so truckers can stop and fill up along the way for free. And the remainder is going to be givne to veterans group.

The way I look at it, its taking a bunch of truckers to stand up to support my freedom and my charter of rights, so i'm OK with packages being delayed, low stock etc.. If they don't do this, I believe things will get much worse in the long run..

Again, I don't have the balls to stand up for my freedom in any way that will have any chance of impacting the outcome of things right now, so I support the trucker convoy.
Ya, I'm joking about the packages. I order the most useless shit anyway, just got a box of 100 pucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love the convoy but IMO don’t donate it to veterans. The money raised was for the truckers and that’s what people donated for, not for veterans

(not saying veterans aren’t a worthy charitable cause, but that’s not what this go fund me was)

there’s more expenses than just fuel. What about repairs and insurance and tires and all the other stuff. Distribute it evenly amongst truckers depending on what class truck they drive and where their trip started.

heavier haul trucks from the very west west coast will cost more, so give them more.

truckers that are already in Ottawa will cost drastically less, so give them less.

excess funds if there are any should go to funding lawyers to sue the government and government entities for their unconstitutional mandates

although vets are a worthy charitable cause, it’s not THIS cause which people are donating too. It’s like if you raised a bunch of money for surgery on your dog and then gave the money to the fire department.

if go fund me does that then the should be prosecuted for a crime and the fact that the are in the us if am right it's the best place for them to be prosecuted . It's illegal to shut down something for no reason or because someone accuse them of something, anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

May god protect them during this journey

I donated $500 before I realized that they may have an issue with go fund me. I realized after the fact that I could have donated it directly.
Honestly I don't care how they distribute the funds as long as it helps the truckers in some way to make this statement.
The lock downs have been very beneficial to me, very beneficial, but what I'm worried about is our leaders trying to drag this out longer than needed, and what the hell was that comment Trudeau made about the unvaccinated. That was not called for and is hate speech, or at minimal trying to create incitement. Could you imagine how bad Trump would have been ripped apart for the same comment, or Harper?

This movement is getting huge and its not just the unvacinated, its everyone that is tired of our government and the way it has been leading. And with omicron, these mandates for manditory vaccine is not needed. Shit even the CEO of Pfizer said that the vaccine will not work for omicron at 2 doses and only moderately with three, and I'm sorry but I can't believe any more lies from them. And why does normal people need moderate coverage from a mild virus?
If you are high risk take your vaccine, shit you know who you are, you'd be silly not to, your risk benefit ratio favors taking it. But how about the rest of us move on.

Last edited:
From what i understand, the gofundme account is in no danger. Due to the size of it, the organizers have decided to incorporate prior to distribution of funds. This will cause expected delays.

I donated $500 before I realized that they may have an issue with go fund me. I realized after the fact that I could have donated it directly.
Honestly I don't care how they distribute the funds as long as it helps the truckers in some way to make this statement.
The lock downs have been very beneficial to me, very beneficial, but what I'm worried about is our leaders trying to drag this out longer than needed, and what the hell was that comment Trudeau made about the unvaccinated. That was not called for and is hate speech, or at minimal trying to create incitement. Could you imagine how bad Trump would have been ripped apart for the same comment, or Harper?
media didn't rip trudeua apart because trudeau owns the media... 1984

Serously no reason, lol
You're sounding a lot like my wife right now, Sorb. (except she did not lol)

I don't know, it's one of those things where you kinda need something, then you find it and you can get 20 for $x.. but then realize 40 are only $x.. oh hey, 50 are a pretty good deal.. before you know it you got 100 pucks show up at your door. Happens to the best of us, right?

I admit I have a slight retail problem. I once ordered a custom wall-mountable iMac and had no recollection of doing it. Just showed up at my door with my name on it... I looked back and found an order confirmation email 3 months previous.. it came in at 2:30 am so clearly I was wasted. It's what I'm typing on right now.

I don't know, it's one of those things where you kinda need something, then you find it and you can get 20 for $x.. but then realize 40 are only $x.. oh hey, 50 are a pretty good deal.. before you know it you got 100 pucks show up at your door. Happens to the best of us, right?

I admit I have a slight retail problem. I once ordered a custom wall-mountable iMac and had no recollection of doing it. Just showed up at my door with my name on it... I looked back and found an order confirmation email 3 months previous.. it came in at 2:30 am so clearly I was wasted. It's what I'm typing on right now.
lol, thats funny. I do not judge you at all. We all have our quirks.

I know that there was attempts at making decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain that function like GoFundMe but society hasn’t quite moved that far yet; try and seize that, loser

Haha now I get it.. did the same thing. Needed a bit of bubble wrap a few days ago, really didn't want to spend money on it since I just reuse the old stuff. Look on amazon, well shit its way to expensive for 15ft. Im not buying that. but 75ft is a good deal, oh look 100ft is cheaper, and it keeps going..lol. I feel for you.

Well... I'll admit I can fall victim to this..

Last week in the mail I got 100 7 amp fuses.. I might need 5 in my LIFE time.. but 10 for 20$ or 100 for 30$?

1643260993829.png