Slow and steady

Prami = Lethargy for me, I am tired for 24 hours after taking the stuff. Caber is gtg and I will be trying p5p on the next run.

But what is dim??
Its a natural supplement to help control estrogen. I think its gear towards menopausal women. It balances your hormones. Works great for trt imo. I believe the supplement actually comes from a small ingredient in cauliflower, brussel sprouts, broccoli, etc

Cool, please report back. I've used it and think it worked but didn't get bloods in a timely enough manner to be sure
I'd hazard a guess that the data will be pretty blurred G if he's using an AI.

I used P-5-P at the same dose and had elevated prolactin along with elevated estrogen - no AI used. As soon as I implemented AI prolactin followed estrogen in dropping.

It would be cool to see if no AI is being used this cycle but P5P is. I guess the best thing would be pull bloods prior to any P5P 4 or 5 weeks into a NPP run, then introduce P5P and see if it actually lowers the prolactin.

@Jestopherson are you using an AI?

I used P-5-P at the same dose and had elevated prolactin along with elevated estrogen - no AI used. As soon as I implemented AI prolactin followed estrogen in dropping.

It would be cool to see if no AI is being used this cycle but P5P is. I guess the best thing would be pull bloods prior to any P5P 4 or 5 weeks into a NPP run, then introduce P5P and see if it actually lowers the prolactin.

Hey boss no AI. I'm keeping my test lower this go to remove the need for one as like you said there seems to be a correlation between elevated estrogen and prolactin. Only ancillary I'm using is the P5P.

I wish I could do bloods with nothing. Then just npp. And then npp with p5p. But damn. That's a a lot of money for an experiment haha.

Only bloods I have with prolactin was during my 600mg test cycle last year and estro was 70pmol and prolactin was 222mIU/L.

So not a very solid baseline but it's something. Test during my current cycle is 250mg test e. 125mg 2x a week. However I also have 300mg of mast e in there so that could impact my estro to an extent

P5P did not help with my elevated prolactin, in fact I had been taking it for 2 months at 100mg ed sometimes 200mg and my prolactin actually increased 200-400 points depending what test you want to go off.

I have not ran any 19 Nors ever.

I am not saying P5P won’t help but it didn’t for me, mri shows no tumour so will more than likely do a short stint of caber to see it come down and whether it will stay down on its own.

P5P did not help with my elevated prolactin, in fact I had been taking it for 2 months at 100mg ed sometimes 200mg and my prolactin actually increased 200-400 points depending what test you want to go off.

I have not ran any 19 Nors ever.

I am not saying P5P won’t help but it didn’t for me, mri shows no tumour so will more than likely do a short stint of caber to see it come down and whether it will stay down on its own.
Thats crazy.. what brand p5p did you use?