Slow and steady

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Im feeling pretty good this cycle. 12 weeks in and im starting to put on weight and all my numbers are going up in the gym. Man deca takes a while.. almost forgot I was running a cycle...lol. up about 12 lbs in 12 weeks. Zero injuries and nothing nagging. Im keeping my reps high and loving it. 14 reps and above for almost everything. My body is responding to the change well. My reason for this post was to show that you have to be paitient. Im 3 months in before Im really seeing big changes. Heres the bread an butter cycle..lol . 100mg of test and 300mg of deca a week....yes thats it. No ai, no caber. Just dim and p5p to control everything.

Im feeling pretty good this cycle. 12 weeks in and im starting to put on weight and all my numbers are going up in the gym. Man deca takes a while.. almost forgot I was running a cycle...lol. up about 12 lbs in 12 weeks. Zero injuries and nothing nagging. Im keeping my reps high and loving it. 14 reps and above for almost everything. My body is responding to the change well. My reason for this post was to show that you have to be paitient. Im 3 months in before Im really seeing big changes. Heres the bread an butter cycle..lol . 100mg of test and 300mg of deca a week....yes thats it. No ai, no caber. Just dim and p5p to control everything.
I was having a cycle just like yours before I got the varicose vein.
I felt wicked, growing consistently.
Enjoy the ride. I’m jealous.

It's an orally active form of vitamin b6. Common used by us meat heads as a form of prolactin control. Im taking 200mg a day along side my 450mg of NPP. bloods in a few weeks to see if its effective enough in its own

Cool, please report back. I've used it and think it worked but didn't get bloods in a timely enough manner to be sure

I recently came across dim for e2 control, have you noted any positives from running it ?

Cool, please report back. I've used it and think it worked but didn't get bloods in a timely enough manner to be sure
Will do man. I've somewhat got prolactin baselines from Last cycle on test and var so I can compare it to that to a degree. No pre cycle bloods though

Npp would hit you faster, i noticed joint relief after 1 week, ither way glad your getting it done and feeling great .

Be intrested in seeimg your pre/post blood work.
Also could throw in some l tyrosine if you want , raising your dopamine will , lower prolactin as well, basically higher dopamine inhibits prolactin so its a great choice for nandrolone cycles.

Also weren't you throwing orals in on ur days off?

Last edited:
Npp would hit you faster, i noticed joint relief after 1 week, ither way glad your getting it done and feeling great .

Be intrested in seeimg your pre/post blood work.
Also could throw in some l tyrosine if you want , raising your dopamine will , lower prolactin as well, basically higher dopamine inhibits prolactin so its a great choice for nandrolone cycles.

Also weren't you throwing orals in on ur days off?
Yes i did 2 weeks of dbol.. i might do 2 weeks of adrol in a few weeks

I did not know that about tyrosine. It is in my preworkout, so I am taking it..

I enjoy the slow and steady method as well. Currently 4weeks in 150/150 test tren and just started mild night sweets. Vascularity is started as well.

going to look into the dim and p5p today. I’m liking that idea

Npp would hit you faster, i noticed joint relief after 1 week, ither way glad your getting it done and feeling great...

I use a vial of NPP at the start with Deca to get it going. But a couple weeks of dbol is a great kicker too as was mentioned. I did both last run, strength was amazing.

Low test, moderate Deca. Now just throw in a little Mast and it's what I was on all winter.

Imo the p5p works great for deca in the lower doses. When I use to run 600 a wk I would use caber. But most likely I wouldn't need any caber anyways on 300mg of deca. I just like the added sexual benifits from caber..lol. but I dont think its that great for your dopamine long term, so im trying to get away from it..lol. i dont really run tren but im sure p5p would be great for that.

Imo the p5p works great for deca in the lower doses. When I use to run 600 a wk I would use caber. But most likely I wouldn't need any caber anyways on 300mg of deca. I just like the added sexual benifits from caber..lol. but I dont think its that great for your dopamine long term, so im trying to get away from it..lol. i dont really run tren but im sure p5p would be great for that.
Is Pramipexole easier on the dopamine? I know its essier on your heart, still get the sexual benefits too! 👍

Prami = Lethargy for me, I am tired for 24 hours after taking the stuff. Caber is gtg and I will be trying p5p on the next run.

But what is dim??

Prami = Lethargy for me, I am tired for 24 hours after taking the stuff. Caber is gtg and I will be trying p5p on the next run.

But what is dim??
It’s a supplement, I came across it on Amazon looking for progesterone cream, it’s got really good reviews for people that were dealing with hormone imbalances or bad acne.