Skinless chicken breast old school mentality?

yeah, my dad was actually a very careful guy too as he worked in an industrial fab shop. It was a freakish accident, all the guards were in place on the grain auger. He went to get out of the bin and the undone cuff of his coveralls slipped into a 1/4 inch gap caught on a cotter pin. It started winding him up in slow motion, lifted him off his feet. He tucked his chin down into the coveralls so they wouldn't strangle him and said he figured that was it for him. They finally tore off and when they did they took his chin with them. Then with a mangled arm and his face hanging off trying to get out of there, would you believe the truck got stuck. He got it out and drove a few miles to find help.

worst thing that happened to me was baling hay. I was on the wagon throwing bales onto the elevator. The bales were a good 75-80lbs and when I threw one the string caught on my ring. It was a good throw, the bale landed perfectly on the elevator with myself still attached, but I slid off and was hanging by my finger as I was riding the elevator higher and higher towards the tiny mow door. I kept trying to lift myself up with my other hand so I could unhook myself, but the elevator was moving so no matter where I grabbed the side and I couldn't reach the bale itself. I kept trying though, an in my frantic scrambling and bouncing hoping the string would break, it was the ring that gave up first. It broke at the silver solder joint. Thank god for poor workmanship.
It cut my finger up pretty good when it came off, I don't even remember hitting the ground. Pretty much a none event.
I've never worn a ring since though.

Had a Honda big red trike too. Way more fun than the ATV's lol. I never got hurt on the trikes, best friend broke his collar bone flipping one.

Uncle had veal calves we would ride. Or rather quickly fall off of. There wasn't a lot of riding involved. Never an injury there either, but I am certain that was more luck than anything.
Another cousin got kicked in the head by a dairy cow. She was just walking down the aisle scraping into the gutter and wham. No idea why.
With farming I think there is so much variety and unpredictability that there will always be a lot of 'shots on goal' if you know what I mean.
Cows can be mean. I got lucky and never got kicked.
Yeah your dads was a freak accident.
I havnt wore a ring in years. When I put my wedding band on my wife looks at me weird, lol.

We had a big red, but a Yamaha 175 2 stroke first. That thing was seriously fast, not good at hauling trailers of shit though, no bottom end torque. My dad sold it for the Honda, I was so disappointed. A 350 I think and was nothing near as fast as that 175.

We couldn’t ride the cows, lol. Truthfully I hated the cows. Stupid as stones and were a pain to feed. Plus during calving season I had to check them every two hours at night.
So on the weekends I stumble drunk into the barn at 2 am to check. It’s pretty sad that by looking at their vagina and the way it looked you knew which ones were going to pop. Kinda moved like puffy fuzzy jello When they were ready, lol.
Watched a cow eat afterbirth once, now that was kinda gross.

So nice, you had to quote me thrice ;) haha

Fair. It all depends on what you consider fasting. In terms of biology, mTOR pathways are still being stimulated, the gut has to process something, etc etc etc. So it all depends on your reasons for fasting!
Yes for sure, for what I do with IF, the fact that it helps me from slipping and eating while keeping the calories almost non existent goes a long way to helping keep the overall daily calories low, but yea from a biological stand point, you are right does have an affect on how the body is processing the broth.

That's why I consider it fasting but it's more of a means to keeping my calories in Vs. calories out in check so "fasting" lol

Yes for sure, for what I do with IF, the fact that it helps me from slipping and eating while keeping the calories almost non existent goes a long way to helping keep the overall daily calories low, but yea from a biological stand point, you are right does have an affect on how the body is processing the broth.

That's why I consider it fasting but it's more of a means to keeping my calories in Vs. calories out in check so "fasting" lol
100% intermittent fasting works great to limit total caloric intake!!