Since we are all showing ours...

Based on that thread title I expected something... different 🍆

Seriously though, impressive stash @granpa1959. I've gotta get on your level

My stash is starting to dwindle. Told the wife i would use up most of what i got before buying too much more.
I still got about 10 times more then the ops pic tho lol
I'm the same as you. Id get more, but unless I want to run some serious high dose cycles, I have enough till I'm 60, lol

I have over 10 bottles of deca and i hate deca. But i may like it one day
Bwahaa, I hate deca as well (everytime no matter what dose I get a lump in my left breast after the second injection) and have 4 vials, 3 vials of tren I’ll never use maybe, lol.
God I’ve given away a bunch I didn’t like already.
The rest is mild stuff like primo 20 vials at least and prop like 30 of them, and so on, lol.
Thing is I want to buy more.....

You know I’d like to run dbol again, but not sure if the gains are worth feeling that crappy, lol,

Bwahaa, I hate deca as well (everytime no matter what dose I get a lump in my left breast after the second injection) and have 4 vials, 3 vials of tren I’ll never use maybe, lol.
The rest is mild stuff like primo 20 vials at least and prop like 30 of them, and so on, lol.

You know I’d like to run dbol again, but not sure if the gains are worth feeling that crappy, lol,
My safe is full to the brim, everytime I see a special I think....Well wtf, I may as well grab more, cannot pass up this sale. I am like my ol lady with boots....
I actually bought a second safe now that we are approaching sale season in the fall again......lol...Why???? I love shiny things I guess.
I have enough until I am in a walker, but wtf, you never know with advancements in Medicine lately, I may be good for another 60 yrs or so....
That is what I tell myself anyway.
Nice stashes up in here....

Yes @Sorbate, please keep ordering Primo you can't take lol. I owe you one as you were kind enough to donate them to me. I think you even gave me some test. Generous lad you are!

I don’t know what all this is but it looks very exciting!
Its an extended cut cycle, Equipoise, Masteron, Tren, Anavar, Test Prop, Winstrol, Proviron.... also, a bunch of extras left over from another cycle: NPP, Test E, Primo, Superdrol