Sign The Petition

Things like this make me suspicious.
I feel like i am addiNg my name to a watch list. Lol
And really, 99% of the population could sign it but our owners dont care what we want. They will just enjoy it more laughing at how so few can control so many.
We need action, filing official complaints means nothing.

Go
Things like this make me suspicious.
I feel like i am addiNg my name to a watch list. Lol
And really, 99% of the population could sign it but our owners dont care what we want. They will just enjoy it more laughing at how so few can control so many.
We need action, filing official complaints means nothing.
Gotta start somewhere, I thought about the watchlist thing. Brother Superbeast, if there is a watchlist, you are already on it my man.....lol

Action these days starts with documentation, documentation is putting folks on notice, action may be forth coming. This is an injustice that will not be solved with violence IMHO, it will be resolved in the courts IMHO, and on the streets with non violent protests. Anyone that thinks violence will resolve this is sadly mistaken, why do you think they are just waiting to push the martial law button...They are, and we have to be smart, consistent and concise.

Done.
And if they have watch list for people opposing vaccine mandates and covid-19 restrictions... I'm already at the top of the list.
I have emailed and called my mayor, MPP, MP right up to Trudeau. Multiple times. Does it do any good? Probably not, but it's even worse not to express my concerns and issues. They are the people voted in to represent us.

Go

Gotta start somewhere, I thought about the watchlist thing. Brother Superbeast, if there is a watchlist, you are already on it my man.....lol

Action these days starts with documentation, documentation is putting folks on notice, action may be forth coming. This is an injustice that will not be solved with violence IMHO, it will be resolved in the courts IMHO, and on the streets with non violent protests. Anyone that thinks violence will resolve this is sadly mistaken, why do you think they are just waiting to push the martial law button...They are, and we have to be smart, consistent and concise.
Oh yeah, i know they are begging for violence. That is why they push the propaganda so hard to make us all hate each other. They want civil war so they can bring in PLA.
I also keep telling people that once a solid case makes it way i to the courts, that should be the end. But, if the USA is any indication of how the “justice” system works, then we can see just how corrupt our courts are too.
I mean, look at the judge in BC that threw the dad in jail for objecting to his 12 yr old daughter getting shot up with hormones to turn her into a male, and calling her by her legal name.
And they decided lock downs are not in violation of our rights. Haha
The courts are just as corrupt as the politicians.

Oh yeah, i know they are begging for violence. That is why they push the propaganda so hard to make us all hate each other. They want civil war so they can bring in PLA.
I also keep telling people that once a solid case makes it way i to the courts, that should be the end. But, if the USA is any indication of how the “justice” system works, then we can see just how corrupt our courts are too.
I mean, look at the judge in BC that threw the dad in jail for objecting to his 12 yr old daughter getting shot up with hormones to turn her into a male, and calling her by her legal name.
And they decided lock downs are not in violation of our rights. Haha
The courts are just as corrupt as the politicians.
If you have noticed most of the high profile cases. Example pastor Arthur Pawlowski were assigned far left leaning judges ... that is no coincidence...
I mean they are making laws up as they go... like seriously .. sentence the guy to have to preach about the benefits of the covid-19 vaccine... forcing the man to say what they want him to.... instead of the 21 days in jail.... that has never happened in the history of Canadian law... in my opinion completely unlawful and actually fall under cruel and unusual punishment... I mean its the definition of unusual....
But here we are....

Hmmm... worked for BLM
View attachment 29694
Well this is an entire different scenario, they want us to try it. Guaranteed military will be rolling in two shakes of a mouses tail.
Don’t think they were not taking notes at that time either. This is one for logic, trust me I’ve solved many an issue with violence, then I grew up. Still very , very capable of violence at any time, but as we mature we see that sometimes it is not worth it and there is a comfort in knowing what one is capable of but strong enough to flick the flea aside, rather than stomping it , making sure it does not get up again and won’t be able to come back for more.
More satisfying using an alternate method using the mind.