SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

I think the absolute worst thing you can do is lighter workouts in PCT.

Lower volume and less reps? Sure. Don't start lifting lighter weights.

Also "hitting the cardio hard" is definitely going to be detrimental during PCT, stick with LISS...

Man I hate that there is no consensus on this topic. Some guys on Reddit suggest not working out at all. They reference guys who got sick and didn’t go to the gym at all during PCT, but kept all their muscle. Othe guys say you have to train twice as hard or you’ll lose it all LOL.

I like your suggestion. Same weights, less volume. Sort of in the middle of both approaches.

13 days since final pin

Today's workout was the first one where I definitely felt like I had a little less gas in the tank. To be expected. I did a bit less volume and hit the cardio hard! Don't want to push myself too hard heading into PCT as test is pretty low and my ability to repair muscle is a lot worse. I know some guys say you have to train even harder during PCT, but I think that makes zero sense. I'm just focusing purely on maintaining at this point. I'll be doing lighter workouts, getting a good pump but not trying too hard to overload.

Nolva starts tomorrow.
I wouldn’t recommend hard cardio during pct bro for me I would be taking my intensity down and just worry about maintaining ur new muscles not moving fwd

I think the absolute worst thing you can do is lighter workouts in PCT.

Lower volume and less reps? Sure. Don't start lifting lighter weights.

Also "hitting the cardio hard" is definitely going to be detrimental during PCT, stick with LISS...
Ya my thoughts exactly stay heavy as possible less volume and keep the cardio to a serious minnimum if any at all

Well shit... My gym had a confirmed covid case and will be shut down for a couple weeks at least... Timing isn't great, going into PCT and all. Any recommendations? I have a little equipment at home but definitely not nearly what was at the gym...

Well shit... My gym had a confirmed covid case and will be shut down for a couple weeks at least... Timing isn't great, going into PCT and all. Any recommendations? I have a little equipment at home but definitely not nearly what was at the gym...
Pfft.... if this were 2 weeks earlier I would have suggested just continuing your blast or drop to a cruise until your gym opens again.

It is going to be really hard to maintain during PCT with access to no equipment. The best you can do is keep your diet tight - calories at least at maintenance or higher (embrace the fluff) and push yourself as best you can.

Working out at home sucks.

Pfft.... if this were 2 weeks earlier I would have suggested just continuing your blast or drop to a cruise until your gym opens again.

It is going to be really hard to maintain during PCT with to no equipment. The best you can do is keep your diet tight - calories at least at maintenance or higher (embrace the fluff) and push yourself as best you can.

Working out at home sucks.
Yeah it sucks... I'm eating at what I think is maintenance. It's hard to know exactly, but I'm eating 2850cals a day. It's about the average number that I get when I put it into a bunch of different online calculators.

I have a bar and some 45s and 35s. So I can still do some compound stuff. Just no incline, decline, cable stuff, dumbells... Almost thinking of just bucking up, paying the 3-400 for a set of adjustable dumb bells. Couldn't hurt to have. Who the hell knows when this covid bs will end.

I am also taking MK-677 and Cardarine right now which aren't suppressive and will hopefully help maintain some muscle. At least the mk. Cardarine is good for endurance and pushing through workouts. Might add back creatine. I actually did an experiment awhile back where I got my bloods before and after taking creatine. The purpose was to measure DHT levels for hair loss. I found that not only did my DHT increase, but my test increased as well. About 10%.

Yeah it sucks... I'm eating at what I think is maintenance. It's hard to know exactly, but I'm eating 2850cals a day. It's about the average number that I get when I put it into a bunch of different online calculators.

I have a bar and some 45s and 35s. So I can still do some compound stuff. Just no incline, decline, cable stuff, dumbells... Almost thinking of just bucking up, paying the 3-400 for a set of adjustable dumb bells. Couldn't hurt to have. Who the hell knows when this covid bs will end.
Put a plate under bench for incline or decline

I am also taking MK-677 and Cardarine right now which aren't suppressive and will hopefully help maintain some muscle. At least the mk. Cardarine is good for endurance and pushing through workouts. Might add back creatine. I actually did an experiment awhile back where I got my bloods before and after taking creatine. The purpose was to measure DHT levels for hair loss. I found that not only did my DHT increase, but my test increased as well. About 10%.
Why did you remove the Creatine in the first place?

Why did you remove the Creatine in the first place?
I removed it a month ago specifically so I could use it in PCT. I was hoping that suddenly re-introducing it would provide the same test boosting effect it had when I ran my little experiment.

Last edited:
5 days into PCT

So far so good. At this point, I still feel really great. I have lots of energy. I don't feel lethargic, like I was expecting to. For sure a little less motivated to work-out, and when I do, I tire a lot faster. But mentally, I feel perfectly fine. Maybe a little less horny.

My weight is dropping a little bit, but I'm leaner and look better than ever in my opinion. I don't think much of the weight coming off is muscle. I've got a little bit of an acne breakout on my face. But who really cares? I'm barely leaving the house anyway.

I'm still bracing myself for some sort of crash... But if it stays like this I'll be happy.

5 days into PCT

So far so good. At this point, I still feel really great. I have lots of energy. I don't feel lethargic, like I was expecting to. For sure a little less motivated to work-out, and when I do, I tire a lot faster. But mentally, I feel perfectly fine. Maybe a little less horny.

My weight is dropping a little bit, but I'm leaner and look better than ever in my opinion. I don't think much of the weight coming off is muscle. I've got a little bit of an acne breakout on my face. But who really cares? I'm barely leaving the house anyway.

I'm still bracing myself for some sort of crash... But if it stays like this I'll be happy.
Maybe you won’t even crash bro it’s your first cycle ull probly keep like 80 percent with proper pct last time I came off I did a half ass pct cus I wasn’t knowledgeable and I didn’t lose much actually ull probly be fine and your young as well but just wait a good 4 to 6 months before jumping back on let your system fully bounce back and recover that’s the mistake 90 percent of ppl make is jumping back on to quick than it’s like you didn’t fully recover to begin with and are suppressing yourself all over again but ull be fine keep the calories up and stay training

Maybe you won’t even crash bro it’s your first cycle ull probly keep like 80 percent with proper pct last time I came off I did a half ass pct cus I wasn’t knowledgeable and I didn’t lose much actually ull probly be fine and your young as well but just wait a good 4 to 6 months before jumping back on let your system fully bounce back and recover that’s the mistake 90 percent of ppl make is jumping back on to quick than it’s like you didn’t fully recover to begin with and are suppressing yourself all over again but ull be fine keep the calories up and stay training

Agreed, although I think you’re being smart doing a proper pct. I was a dummy my first cycle, and did no pct but maintained the same workout intensity and weights. I was able to hold onto the ~20lbs I gained.

Stay focused and motivated and you’ll be good.

Agreed, although I think you’re being smart doing a proper pct. I was a dummy my first cycle, and did no pct but maintained the same workout intensity and weights. I was able to hold onto the ~20lbs I gained.

Stay focused and motivated and you’ll be good.
That’s what I mean tho when ur young first cycle u usually hang onto it good and bounce back really well as long as u show discipline and stay off with a proper pct bet he hold 80 percent of his gains

9 days into PCT

Still feeling good overall. One thing though, I've got a pretty annoying acne breakout. Mostly on my face and a little on my shoulders. Doing everything I can to keep clean. It's not terrible... But I can imagine that if I wasn't spending 95% of my time at home, it would be making me a little self conscious.

I remember almost feeling a bit stronger on pct like while I was taking hcg send me a pm 90 days after your last shot bro I’m really curious I think Ull be fine tho just be disciplined and stay off for about 6 months let your body fully recover