Shock therapy device

@aGuyFromWinnipeg
dr hos is a tens machine but this new use of electrotherapy for injury recovery is supposed to be a new type of machine.
Do you know if that is what Nick Walker has been using on his legs? I flip through IG pretty quick so I've only seen the pictures of him with stuff strapped to his leg and wires going to a box another guy is attending to.

Im not gonna lie, me and the wife bought one of those docter hos shock pad thingys but the sex version, and we put the pads on different parts of our bodys, and had sex and did all kinds of stuff lol... 🤣 was fun , i dont think that was the answer you were looking for though lol.
We have one as well. The sex version and the medical version. Tense machine or something like that. Fixed my tendinitis right up in forearms brachialis. Use it weekly.
Now the sex one was nifty and different.
You got to get momma the Sybian @Harley00 .
It is honestly next level and a couple grand but well worth it. Hours and hours of entertainment for the ladies. And me to watch and sit in a chair directly in front. BJ city .

We have one as well. The sex version and the medical version. Tense machine or something like that. Fixed my tendinitis right up in forearms brachialis. Use it weekly.
Now the sex one was nifty and different.
You got to get momma the Sybian @Harley00 .
It is honestly next level and a couple grand but well worth it. Hours and hours of entertainment for the ladies. And me to watch and sit in a chair directly in front. BJ city .
Awsome!! Ill look it up!!

As well my physio lady does dry needling and scraping and a bunch of shit. ART stuff.
She puts needles in me like acupuncture then attaches a tens machine to them. Wowzersw.

Yes it is wicked. Howard stern had women on his show ride the Sybian. That’s where we saw it first. Then ordered from Sybian.com
Lots of attachments
Holy fak thats awsome, its the whole chair lolol, last sex furniture we bought was the liberator chaise, and honestly it wasnt what it was cracked up to be , we haven't barely used it, but this looks very fun for her!!!!

Holy fak thats awsome, its the whole chair lolol, last sex furniture we bought was the liberator chaise, and honestly it wasnt what it was cracked up to be , we haven't barely used it, but this looks very fun for her!!!!
It’s like a saddle. With attachments.
Funny, we bought all that liberator shit and found it boring and bulky. The wedge was used a bit,
Sex swing used a lot. A LOT. Because I’m lazy and I just tie her in and she floats around like a piñata.
Good for off-season when one wants cool positions, but I’m too fat to get rolling. Lmao.

Yeah that’s the pad attachment. There is a pad with a few sizes of songs that rotate and pad vibrates. Eyes do roll straight back in the head, no exaggeration.
My tongue and I are only good for trash removal purposes now.
Lol jk. It is a device the ladies do love.
I have to give her a spank at times while she’s sucking Herb (cock name) as she just seizes up. So back to reality lol lady and let er buck.
Serious, completely stalls out. They ALL do .

Yeah that’s the pad attachment. There is a pad with a few sizes of songs that rotate and pad vibrates. Eyes do roll straight back in the head, no exaggeration.
My tongue and I are only good for trash removal purposes now.
Lol jk. It is a device the ladies do love.
I have to give her a spank at times while she’s sucking Herb (cock name) as she just seizes up. So back to reality lol lady and let er buck.
Serious, completely stalls out. They ALL do .
I named mine Stanley. The OG power tool

It’s like a saddle. With attachments.
Funny, we bought all that liberator shit and found it boring and bulky. The wedge was used a bit,
Sex swing used a lot. A LOT. Because I’m lazy and I just tie her in and she floats around like a piñata.
Good for off-season when one wants cool positions, but I’m too fat to get rolling. Lmao.
Mmmmmm "Caaaaamerrreee my little sexxxx piñata! Let Hector the Erector take care of that for youuuu!"

I named mine Stanley. The OG power tool
My guys full name is Herb Tarlick, since i was a wee lad. WKRP in Cincinnati. I have no idea why, I am stuck with it now....lol
He has multiple personality disorder. When he puts his sunglasses on, he becomes Johnny Longnose....

Last edited:
Tens Machine:

The bags and the black sticky pads on top of the box connect with the while lines to the positive and negative poles that come from the TENS machine. Then you crank er' up as high as feels comfortable and let it electrocute your muscles on a timed basis or until you feel good and electrocuted. The electrocutions errr therapy essentially cause your muscles to micro contract to whatever speed, frequency of zaps you want.

Disclaimer>it's not like Dr. Ho's fake machine where he causes his traps to jump up and down like gymnasts. You just feel a zip or a lot of zips that add up to some zaps. It works pretty well. (And no OldGuy and Harley00, I haven't hooked it up to my junk. (yet.) )

Attachments

• TENS 1.jpg
    TENS 1.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 1
  • TENS 2.jpg
    TENS 2.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 1
one time I decided to change my dishwasher and didn't turn the breaker off. Believe it is 220 which is kind of dangerous. So I pulled the old one out and it spilled water everywhere and I tried hooking the new one up while sitting in the water and lets just say I had the shock of my life. I had a boner for 2 hours and felt tingly, does that count?
People tell me I'm lucky to be alive and others say I should never touch electricity again lol.