Shiritaki Noodles

bowserthedog

Trusted Member
Has anyone else here heavily utilized shiritaki noodles on a cut? I recently found out about them and personally I think they are amazing. Almost zero carbs and zero calories and if prepared correctly they taste great. I bought a few packs from the health food store and love them so I placed an order for 60 from the miracle noodle website for the bulk price and subscription savings.

I'd like suggestions on how to best prepare them. I followed the official instructions and they turned out far too dry

I never heard of them but I’m definitely gonna look it up and try it. I stopped eating noodles because of how high carbs they are so this is amazing thank you.

I never heard of them but I’m definitely gonna look it up and try it. I stopped eating noodles because of how high carbs they are so this is amazing thank you.
Definelty try them. I considering them a miricle. I’m eating more and enjoying what I eat more but I’ve lowered my calories.

try them with a sauce including the following ingredients. This is for 200g of the pasta.

2 tablespoons pb2
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce

just mix it together and add it into the noodles right before they come off the frying pan.