SHBG & Its Valuable Importance

Nope that is just 100 test per week. I’m surprised that is low as I FEEL like my estrogen is on the higher side lol

Nope that is just 100 test per week. I’m surprised that is low as I FEEL like my estrogen is on the higher side lol

That does not surprise me...I typically feel the exact same way when E2 is too higher or too low.

I typically do not put too much weight in any one E2 reading. On 100mg test i have tested at 55ish one week and then retested two weeks later and it was 95. The test was really intended for women that have e2 readings in the 400+ range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably because your E is too low & the balance of your T&E is off.

Let your E come up a bit and see how you feel.

Absolutely, it gets checked every year but I only get it checked by the Doc as its been mid range every time since I have been keeping track of my bloodwork and I have copies of all bloodwork for the last 5 years. So in saying that I haven't gotten it done yet.....going to go in another 10 days or so.
My TSH has been pretty much optimal as it has fluctuated from as low as 1.14 mU/L to 2.26 mU/L
and free T4 was only checked once and it was 10.8 on a range of 9.0 - 23 pmol/L
and T3 free was 4.8 on a range of 3.5-6.5 pmol/L so everything looks pretty good thyroid wise.

Seems like my lab values are similar to yours in regards to Thyroid.
T3 is good and T4 is very bottom for me.
TSH= 1.3 T4=10.8. T3=5.3 SHBG=11
Even though T4 converts to T3 and I do have sufficient T3, my T4 is pretty low and makes me wonder if that has any bearing on things, especially when i read that article where T4 had more of an impact on SHBG levels that T3 did.

This isn't anything new, but fwiw, low estro can feel a lot like high estro at times, moodiness, sluggishness, libido issues. I can't count how many times I've prematurely taken a dose of aromasin only to realize that my E2 wasn't low. The one difference I notice with E2 is later in the day. High/higher than normal E2, I'm sleepy and will have a real hard time getting going in the a.m. Low E2 will impair my ability to fall asleep. The one difference I find is irritability. I get very short-tempered when E2 drops. When it's too high I can also be irritable, but it's a different feeling.

I personally always like gear that upped my SHBG. I always had the best sex drive, and would feel like a million bucks.

In all the books I read it, it would increase free unbound testosterone.

I would need to read the anabolic reference 10th edition.
Missed this earlier. What gear increases SHBG?