Shakepay help

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Hey everyone
So in my settings it shows that I am fully verified on shakepay I sent some money to the wallet from my bank it shows transaction is pending but no money has entered my shakepay account it's been 2 days tried contacting support but no answer! Is there something else I should be looking at

No I did not check but don't they usually stop you from logging in if they put in a block
Not necessarily. I've had a block put on certain transaction before but was able to still log in to my bank and do other transactions. Just that actually transaction was blocked or place on hold. Generally tho, my bank would contact me in case it was fraud. Wont hurt to check your banking info and see if it shows as a approved transaction or pending from banks end

It
Not necessarily. I've had a block put on certain transaction before but was able to still log in to my bank and do other transactions. Just that actually transaction was blocked or place on hold. Generally tho, my bank would contact me in case it was fraud. Wont hurt to check your banking info and see if it shows as a approved transaction or pending from banks end
s been pending for the past 2 days but I will call my bank and see if it's something on their end thank you!