SEEN THIS COMING. 😡 Trt surppressing thyroid?

Harley00

The Rebel
GONNA NEED YOU EDUCATED GUYS ON THIS. Iv added labs at bottom.
help would be greatly appreciated. Ill try to keep this simple.
Went in for blood work for thyroid as on a scale from 1 to 10 on trt i feel a 7 outa 10, prior to trt i felt a 2 outa 10 last December

Did some blood works a month ago showing low calcium and low phosphate, so then proceeded with more blood work including t4 and t3 tsh.

T4 came back very low
T3 is good
Tsh high normal.
Doc will not prescribe the t4
Says since im on self medicated trt that he cant prescribe me t4 because it could lead to other issues bla bla bla.
His words were your lh and fsh and calcium and phosphate and t4 is all related to the synthetic test your taking( i know my lh and fsh are tanked im not makin it is what i told him). He said trt suppress all those and he cannot give me anything unless i come off trt for 2 months and re test natural again......seen this coming.

Long story short pissed me off because i went in there a year ago telling him if he doesn't give me trt im doing it on my own because i wasnt going to live another day feeling this drianed, he tested my test but not thyroid at that time .... so unfortunately i do not have any base levels of my thyroid. Had i known then what i no know it would have been a different story im so much more educated now but fakk ...i know im gonna feel like shit for 5 months by time this gets movin docs are so slow now

1.could this be true that trt is suppressing my thyroid and calcium phosphate bla bla because of trt ? Just doesn't make sence how all these guys can be on trt and not need t4 etc.

2. Big question.
He wants me to stop trt to do retesting and he said if test is low he will prescribe, last year it was aeound 580 and i felt like shit and he wouldnt give me trt because he said he cant unless its 300 ish, this guy is by the book 100% told me he has only prescribe 3 guys on trt... i wanna crash my test for that test but i also want a fairly accurate thyroid reading i wanna do this right but yet slightly wrong 🙃 to get prescribe trt. Could i take rad 140 7 days before testing aftwe the 2 months off or could i run proviron for 30 days prior to testing?
Also should i run a full pct or should i suffer through and take the shitty recovery. And allow my self to get even lower then last year.

Question 2 is silly but he isnt goong to prescribe me noithin unless its low. I wanna be accurate but i will not accept the non trt after being on it theres just a ridiculous difference. Negotiations will not happen with him but he said he absolutely will prescribe whats needed in my December testing as i go bavk to work soon and not home till dec.

So i basically wanna keep my test low for that blood test . This is not the right way to do it, but sometimes whats wrong is right depending on the situation, any info be great thnx gentlemen.

If i answered my own question it would be that i come off and be fair and get true results on test and thyroid. But i know that he wont do trt at my reference range. So whats gonna happen is my thyroid will show low still im betting and then its a fight for trt then what... lol i told him today id crash my test and then get pharma and lol funny thing is he said if its low ill weite yeh the prescription.lol so hear i am .....pondering....if i crash my test low how much will that effect my thyroid?

PicsArt_09-04-04.26.22.jpgPicsArt_09-04-04.24.53.jpg

Last edited:
Well... For me. i reckon.... i wouldnt have mentioned. "any type of self medication." Doc is hostile now... Get new Doc .. Cycle off meds... Get baseline on your shit and go from there.... imo

Well... For me. i reckon.... i wouldnt have mentioned. "any type of self medication." Doc is hostile now... Get new Doc .. Cycle off meds... Get baseline on your shit and go from there.... imo
I told doc a year ago i was doing it on my own if he didn't prescribe, he suggested trying it but do blood work.so hear i am and ..... well now look at me lolol , but yeh the doc should have done t4 t3 along time ago but i dont think he is as educated on hormones as others, he told me a month ago he really didnt wanna do t3 t4 because it cost too much. I enforced it.

your right though tuff titty suck it up get baseline, but i wanna tank that test .... best suggestions ? Proviron for the last 30 days maybe ?

Just do it right and come off properly, but don’t do pct. so no hug or anything.
Tough it out and get proper bloods. If you check around you won’t get a proper test.
Yeah it shucks, but hey you may have a chance at real trt, so feeling like crap fir a bit would be worth it.

Just do it right and come off properly, but don’t do pct. so no hug or anything.
Tough it out and get proper bloods. If you check around you won’t get a proper test.
Yeah it shucks, but hey you may have a chance at real trt, so feeling like crap fir a bit would be worth it.
Hi hunny lol figured you'd chime in hear thnx i always appreciate your input.
Soooo he says 2 months stop Basically he said stop midway through oct(which is fucked because he obviously knows trt is working for me even though im self medicated) or he wouldnt have said stop in oct lolololol.
Sooo no pct which i thought ,id like to tank the test but still show lh and fsh otherwise he will think im still on test and really would like to get low low natural test numbers to get a script, he said if paper work said low he would write a script so do you have any suggestions for securing a low test without messing with that thyroid numbee?

Obviously its important to get thyroid done right but at same time i wanna secure the script for test yej know lol what i mean

Are you on any other supplements or PEDs ?
No sir. noithing test only 140mg a week.

Shbg good 23
Free test good
E2 in 30s
No idea why he thinks test is suppressing my t4 but the endocrinologist he called said it was. So 2 docs said it

Hi hunny lol figured you'd chime in hear thnx i always appreciate your input.
Soooo he says 2 months stop Basically he said stop midway through oct(which is fucked because he obviously knows trt is working for me even though im self medicated) or he wouldnt have said stop in oct lolololol.
Sooo no pct which i thought ,id like to tank the test but still show lh and fsh otherwise he will think im still on test and really would like to get low low natural test numbers to get a script, he said if paper work said low he would write a script so do you have any suggestions for securing a low test without messing with that thyroid numbee?

Obviously its important to get thyroid done right but at same time i wanna secure the script for test yej know lol what i mean
No suggestions. Just come off, you have been on fir a while, it will take more than a couple months for you to bounce back to your old levels likely. Your doctor likely knows this as well. Maybe he’s giving you a hand and you just don’t realize it?

No suggestions. Just come off, you have been on fir a while, it will take more than a couple months for you to bounce back to your old levels likely. Your doctor likely knows this as well. Maybe he’s giving you a hand and you just don’t realize it?
Yes thats possibly he def said no prob to write a script if paper saYs low but its gotta be 300s lol i was 580 ish before just thought a low dose of proviron for 30 days may be just enough to drop it a tad .
Thank you sir for your suggestions

Yes thats possibly he def said no prob to write a script if paper saYs low but its gotta be 300s lol i was 580 ish before just thought a low dose of proviron for 30 days may be just enough to drop it a tad .
Thank you sir for your suggestions
Why would you do that? It could supress your fhs or lh and your doctor who isn’t stupid will be pissed.
I know normally they want you to come off for at least 6 months to a year to let your body bounce back. He’s only waiting what a month. He knows you’ll be low. Did you not pay attention when he was winking as he told you what to do, lol.

Why would you do that? It could supress your fhs or lh and your doctor who isn’t stupid will be pissed.
I know normally they want you to come off for at least 6 months to a year to let your body bounce back. He’s only waiting what a month. He knows you’ll be low. Did you not pay attention when he was winking as he told you what to do, lol.
Lol well i wasn't sure how much lh and fsh it would surpress with proviron
i aint a professional at coming off lol it was a phone call not person to person.

Im not sure what to expect on terms of natural test levels coming back

if you have been on for a year and were low to begin with your test should be low or non-existant in 8 weeks. Heck based on half lives it will take at least 5-6 weeks for your trt to completely clear out.

if you have been on for a year and were low to begin with your test should be low or non-existant in 8 weeks. Heck based on half lives it will take at least 5-6 weeks for your trt to completely clear out.
Test was around 580ish pre trt i have those blood labs on my phone.
I did do tsh pre trt and it was 2.82
Now tsh is 3.67
Wonder what effect that would have on t4 and t3 i mean my t4 is 2 points below low normal so id have to have been low t4 last year id think based on tsh levels.

Last edited:
Thnx , iv never come off so not sure what to expect i definitely want low lol appreciated your input.

not sure how that would impact t4. My thoughts are though it will take more than 8 weeks for your body to start making test again. Especially after being shut down for a year and with no pct.

Last edited: