Sdrol Vs any other orals

I swear it hits you with lethargy like crazy., I took it as an injectable, 20mg a day. 4 days in I dropped it.

Made me feel like superman for 2 weeks then felt like shit for the next week and stopped. My advice would be use as low of dose as you can and only use it preworkout, you may get an extra week out of it before you feel like garbage. High dose tudca as well. If i had to compare it to something it would be dbol and var mixed together

I took 10mg a day 1.5hour preworkout for 4 weeks. Felt amazing. Didn’t really get hit with lethargy - but maybe it’s because im used to it from shift work!
No adverse symptoms or side effects for me.

Used it a 20mgED about a year ago and managed to get almost two weeks in before having to abandon due to nausea resulting in lack of appetite and overall feeling poorly. Strength was just increasing and unfortunately I had to stop. Most orals now, with the exception of Tbol and Anavar, are intolerable especially as I’ve aged

Great drug IF you can handle the sides.

Not the best choice health wise but like almost everything..... the better it works the more harm it causes.

Its a good compound but i like it at a lowish dose combined with something like tbol.
Tbol by itself is underwhelming and a good dose of sdrol can make you feel like shit

Its a good compound but i like it at a lowish dose combined with something like tbol.
Tbol by itself is underwhelming and a good dose of sdrol can make you feel like shit

I have to disagree with characterizing tbol as "underwhelming", it's one of my favorite compounds. I get great muscle hardness and strength gains when I run it. It's not as potent as heavy-hitters like sdrol obviously, but it does the job.

Reactions: Cog
Should of said, to me its underwhelming as i know there are plenty of people that like it. But i also know there are a lot of people that feel the same as me. Its just one of those compounds

The best I’ve looked on a oral. Muscles full and hard not watery. Huge strength increase can fell it within a day or two.

toxic as fuck tho I felt like shit and dropped it after 2 weeks and a couple days. I got so lethargic even on a gram of TUDCA

thinking about running it again in injectable form

One of my favorite one. I like the fulness and hardness rom it, strenght gain to are pretty impressive.

I ran both oral and injectable form and prefer a lot more the injectable one, side take more time to hit.

Next time i'll be running sdrol i'll be doing 2 week on 2 week off.

Oh and Tudca is a must when using Sdrol.

monitor your liver, question what I'm saying go onto any search engine and type in superdrol and liver failure.

i am thinking of doing 5 mg for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off pre-workout

Maybe i'm wrong but i think these kinds of protocol are garbage. If you want some real agression PWO why not use some test base or tren base ?

Sdrol is good for powerlifters but honestly this stuff is toxic as hell.

Maybe i'm wrong but i think these kinds of protocol are garbage. If you want some real agression PWO why not use some test base or tren base ?

Sdrol is good for powerlifters but honestly this stuff is toxic as hell.
What protocol do you think is better for orals? Or why do you think this way is garbage?

It's just personnal opinion... i prefer to have the compound in my blood 24/7 rather than use it pre workout... you can time your dosing schedul around workouts but imo i dont think taking an oral let's say 4 times per week pre-workout is going to matter that much... it think it's just a waste

It's just personnal opinion... i prefer to have the compound in my blood 24/7 rather than use it pre workout... you can time your dosing schedul around workouts but imo i dont think taking an oral let's say 4 times per week pre-workout is going to matter that much... it think it's just a waste
Ok. I see what your saying. I think the main reason is your giving your body a break. So running orals this way is not quite as hard on the body

I agree its not 100% efficient to take orals pre workout only IF your looking to get the full benefits of that drug.
But taking it pre only does still give someone decent strength increases and obviously the drug is still doing its thing while its in you. This in turn will yield gains without some or less of the sides that some of these compounds can give. Its not as pronounced as having stable serum levels.
The only oral i take ed or multiple times a day is winstrol, as im taking that for different reasons then i take adrol, dbol or sdrol

When i ran sdrol i took only 10mg preworkout. I could only do that for a cpl weeks then off cpl weeks. sides got to be too much ..but did its job. solid dry gains