Sarms

Thegodofgains

Trusted Member
So I could do more research.

Ive went on Reddit and other forums.

But I haven't found any conclusive answers.

Some swear by it, and some say they were disappointed if compared to AAS.

So I would like a real answer.

Are they worth it? Like LGD or RAD?

If you have never done aas then you will notice a difference wirh sarms. Just dont expect AAS like gains, cause it just wont happen. Certain Sarms definitely have their place. But they are in no way a game changer.

they are more expensive and less effective. Per @Cheapshot - if you haven't done AAS some will give some gains some appear to be crap. Rad140 was most definately effective but I had not touched an AAS in 5 years.
Keep in mind - many steroids have been used medically for long term usage and have been proven to be "safe" - they know the side effects. Sarms are a healthier option so they say but most haven't been used on a human trial and long term effects of the ones that have are still unknown.
Take care,
GR

I ran Rad + Ostarine for 8 weeks... I achieved more in those 8 weeks than an entire year. As everyone above mentioned, I'm one with no AAS experience. I picked those 2 because of the limited side effects, good for cutting and they don't make you retain water. Currently on Cardarine, not really noticing benefits others report.

I'm not a fan of SARMs solo.
Some people shut down hard from SARMs.

A very close friend tanked his T from an Ostarine run at 20mg ED.

If running the possibility of suppression, why not just run AAS?

I'm a believer of SARMs being a part of a steroid stack, I typically run one along side my cycle for some free gains.

They have also been shown to have an agonist effect onthe prostate (A TRUE clinical study has NOT been done on this, it was only OBSERVED during other sarm related studies, so it is too early to confirm this effect until a focused study is done for this specific purpose)

But I find it helps my prostate on AAS (Again, anecdotal right now)

Like @Goldenrod said
AAS is a studied... proven and effective medicine.

SARMs are still too new.

If your curious, try Ostarine with Test, it's a nice little helper on cycle.

Funny side note about SARMs

While on my last cycle I was running 20mg Rad140 ED (Not hugely impressed)

I get my SARMs from Inno, they have great pricing.

The Rad140 and the Cardarine are the same color.
My wife preps my pills in the morning for me.

I was saving Cardarine for PCT to help keep my workout energy up.

My wife mistakenly was giving me 20mg Cardarine as opposed to Rad for month 2 of my cycle.
Lost a little but of extra fat, but didnt miss the effects of the Rad140 in terms of pumps at the gym or growth.

Nothing to write home about to be honest.

99sarms is in Canada just wondering if anyone knows about them.
Looking for cardarine mostly, possibly some rad in the future but right now cardarine is what I'm after

99sarms as well as elite sarms are the two places I've found where they offer the most value in comparison to dosed - capsule/mg-ml count.

99sarms is in Canada just wondering if anyone knows about them.
Looking for cardarine mostly, possibly some rad in the future but right now cardarine is what I'm after

99sarms as well as elite sarms are the two places I've found where they offer the most value in comparison to dosed - capsule/mg-ml count.

Seems fishy to me to be honest.
Bpc-157 capsules is a serious red flag to me.

Mainly because there is absolutely no possible way to test that, the filler would throw off an HPLC
unless I'm wrong, could always ask Janoshik...

EDIT
Their price is high too.
I'll stick with tried, tested and true Canadian UGL for my SARMs

I ran a combo of RAD, LGD, YK11 and S23 while running 250mg/week of Test C. Both times i did this i had some good results, but it was a hefty price tag.

Seems fishy to me to be honest.
Bpc-157 capsules is a serious red flag to me.

Mainly because there is absolutely no possible way to test that, the filler would throw off an HPLC
unless I'm wrong, could always ask Janoshik...

EDIT
Their price is high too.
I'll stick with tried, tested and true Canadian UGL for my SARMs
What company is UGL

helixxonline is an awesome place to grab a Sarms stack, prices are what you'd expect from quality. I've tried there Ibutamoren and found an big increase in my energy and overall mood. Wife will attest to that! Hahah

Regards
SonOfOdin

helixxonline is an awesome place to grab a Sarms stack, prices are what you'd expect from quality. I've tried there Ibutamoren and found an big increase in my energy and overall mood. Wife will attest to that! Hahah

Regards
SonOfOdin

I have to second helixx Ive been running there cardarine & ostarine.
Huge difference with my Tren run this time. For the small added cost there going to be a staple in the future much like having caber always on hand.
I can honestly see why people say sarms compliment certain compounds but I wouldn't run them solo.
I like how they are dosing the caps.
I have no previous experience running sarms just going off research I've found and studies on results vs side effects with dosages.

Sarms are defenitely more money than orals, but nothing has come close to what cardarine has been doing so far.

Future plans are to run lgd & rad along side NPP & deca, after this Tren run is done.

So which lad do you guys recommend...keep in mind I live in Canada...

Sorry brother,
You wont get a GTG from anyone here.

I will say this, there are ALOT of amazing labs in Canada.

Do some searching in the Lab review area to see who appeals to you.