SARMS PCT

How long have you been on them? I’m out of the sarms game but I have read they can be mildly suppressive to moderate. I would run a typical clomid/Nolva combo for 6-8 weeks- 50/40 for a min 4 weeks.

Depends what Sarms you took. S23 will shrivel your nuts to raisins and shut you down and Rad 140 can do the same. I know people who have used LGD and it significantly reduced their test numbers.
What were you taking, how long, how much?

SARMs suppress some people a lot, others not much. Best way to know whether you should do one or not, would be getting bloodwork to see where your test is at. Or if that's not an option for you, you could maybe potentially use your nuts as a gauge, or if you feel like shit it could be that you are suppressed. If it was me, and I couldn't get blood work to see numbers, and if I felt fine, I probably wouldn't do one. Although if I did feel suppressed, You could do a standard Nolva protocol of 20mg's/ed for 6 weeks... Hope others with more experience with SARMs than myself can help you out brother.

Blood work to be sure but Rad140 shut down my natural T production by a significant amount in 30 days. I never run, and don't use them any more, one sarm more than 30 days as they are research chems. If your balls start shrinking you are probably going to know your T is down.
I would run a smaller PCT but up to you.

As for me use SARMS like PCT worst solution. I recommend you buy nolva or clomid
READ the rules and specially follow rule 8 https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

8. Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a business or that would lead people to a site unless given specific permission by Forum Administrator only. Not to post URL links to other forums. Not to flood, post commercial or profit generating advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forum sections of this site.

Last edited by a moderator: