s4 and lgd experiment starts tomorrow

storman

Trusted Member
I have been curious about these sarms for a while so i just said decided to give them a shot to see if or what these these things can do.
Ive been cruising at 250 test for a month or so now so it should be easy to spot any changes in anything.
Im going to run these 2 at slightly higher then normal doses and continue until i run out. Unless by 2 weeks im not noticing anything, then im going to bump the dose.
I dont expect much, especially in the growth department but i had to see for myself.
Will report back here and there with any updates

Interested to see what you get out of LGD, I ran for 8 weeks and noticed fuck all. I will be following this.

S4 never interested me given the vision sides.

well, time for a update. Not much to say really. A little extra fullness in the gym and look slightly better, slightly. No strength increase to speak of or libido change. Also no noticeable side effects.
Will report again if anything changes but im not really optimistic

I never ran S4 for the same reason as ABMonkey but I did LGD twice. It was ok but S23 and RAD140 were both considerably more potent. I only used it at recommended doses. I've tried a few places and both seemed the same so I don't think it was the place I bought it. Are we allowed to discuss or name the websites? Just don't want to break a rule. I have nothing bad to say about either but I preferred the liquid for easier dosing.
I only prefer to run LGD as it has been tested more with no adverse affects.

I never ran S4 for the same reason as ABMonkey but I did LGD twice. It was ok but S23 and RAD140 were both considerably more potent. I only used it at recommended doses. I've tried a few places and both seemed the same so I don't think it was the place I bought it. Are we allowed to discuss or name the websites? Just don't want to break a rule. I have nothing bad to say about either but I preferred the liquid for easier dosing.
I only prefer to run LGD as it has been tested more with no adverse affects.
Yes we can name SARM sources AFAIK.