RU 58841

CoolBreeze

Trusted Member
Let’s talk hair gentlemen anyone tried or currently using RU 58841 ? My hair has been thinning pretty good over this last year and I’m planning on blasting over the winter going to run minoxidil with RU 58841 my question is will I lose my hair gains and accelerate balding if I stop or will I just have to be taking this shit until I’m old as fuck and don’t care about a stupid bald head (I don’t look good bald).

If the compounds you are running are accelerating your hair loss you will have to take any hair loss product until you stop taking those compounds.
I am trying RU right now and it is too early to tell. Once I use it for 6 months, I will post my opinion but it is too early to tell. Propecia is always a good start as is Nizoral shampoo. I don't like minoxidil because it never did anything for me. Minoxidilmax has a wide selection of hair loss products from RU, topical propecia, topical dutasteride, and RU. They are in the US but I have never had an issue with any product coming through the border.

If you are going bald 'naturally' and use minoxidil, propecia, or RU - when you stop the hair loss will continue. Per the former point if it is more accelerated due to the extra compounds when you stop those you won't need it.

So I’ve had interesting success with it

started RU around April or may can’t pinpoint exactly but early on it was quite successful- little to no hairloss on a small test dose

I increased my summer dose of EQ and test to total 800 and my hair has been shedding a lot

my assumption is that it will work with low dose but as soon as you increase the anabolics it won’t provide the same as low dose

yeah they are a huge rip off for his OWN KIND ..Canadians.. unfortunately he just wants money and focuses on his main market usa which makes sense... better off with sourcing stuff actually in Canada and its way better priced.
Good to know I’ll look into it.

yeah they are a huge rip off for his OWN KIND ..Canadians.. unfortunately he just wants money and focuses on his main market usa which makes sense... better off with sourcing stuff actually in Canada and its way better priced.
He’s Canadian you’d think he would promote Canadian products.