Revolution Nutrition

Testlover420

Trusted Member
Has anyone else tried this line of protein and or any of there other supplements? I recently switched over to them ordering online direct and it seems like they always have pretty good deals going on. I started by just ordering a 6lbs tub of the vanilla cake flavour protein to try and it was amazing and I digest it really well. Since then I started buying in bulk 15lbs at a time and they send free samples to try of other products they have like EAA’s and preworkout. The preworkout works amazing lol I just ordered a tub after trying the samples they gave me. It’s also shipped really fast all 4x I’ve ordered so far it’s within a few days at my house. I just wanted to share because my stomach has been picky with protein this last year and this one has been great for me I get the pure iso protein

im very wary of companies that sell protein as cheap as some of the sales ive seen there.
I have made 1 order from them. A big 20 lb box but i only use it to make protein muffins (we make a shit ton of muffins in this house)
Im not saying either way whether its good or shit cause i really dont know but im skeptical

I honestly love it been using it breakfast with my oats and 2 shakes a day for about a month now. I have a tub of mutant that really turned my stomach that was my plan to try an make muffins or something with it hopefully it will not go to waste

Also I found they are more expensive in the nutrition stores it’s only cheap buying direct from them. I recently got sent the wrong flavour which they sent out the correct one the next day but I spoke with the guy on the phone and I asked how long they been around he said quite a while but the just really started focusing on e-commerce this past year . That’s probably why the deal just making a name but I’m hoping it lasts cause I love it lol

im very wary of companies that sell protein as cheap as some of the sales ive seen there.
I have made 1 order from them. A big 20 lb box but i only use it to make protein muffins (we make a shit ton of muffins in this house)
Im not saying either way whether its good or shit cause i really dont know but im skeptical
Recipes to share? Maybe in the other section? I need some variety , thanks !

I used their bcaa and high whey protein it was not a big fan of it Canadian protein is the way to go in my opinion
I’ll have to try them out whenever I run out if it’s that much better I’m definitely interested but I just stocked up I have like 45lbs going to be a bit lol

I've tried a few of their High Whey flavours: Chocolate Mint, Smores, and Chocolate cake were all solid. The Churro flavour was one of the worse protein powders I've tasted....tasted like sawdust rather than a Churro. I had 3 flavours of their pre workout and they all tasted amazing, but like with most preworkouts the crash was nasty and would sometimes happen half way through my workout. I noticed my local walmart is selling their Isolate protein now and I picked up a 2 lb tub of the Vanilla Cake and the digestion was way better than the High Whey. Overall, good stuff especially if you are on a budget.

I agree with the churro...the s'mores wasnt too great either. Lemon meringue isolate mixed with Greek yogurt and a bit of sweetener is 🔥🔥🔥

Their BCAA's are great! The flavors are awesome. I actually have some banana popsicle flavor on the way!

I've tried their Iso Splash protein a few times. While it tastes OK, and overall it's very thin like a juice, I find it doesn't mix the greatest and it gets a little clumpy.

Any opinions on their juice style protein? Right after a heavy lift I can’t stomach a heavy protein shake so love the thin juice type.

This is the only one I’ve found in Canada.

Opinions whether legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The iso splash peach is a cool drink , refreshing way to get 25g of protein, but its definitely strong tasting.

I was cheap one time and bought there whey protein, tasted like shit and horrible gas from it. I should have maybe tried the isolate ...

Iv also tried there eaa and and that bulldose pre-workout stuff, and to be honest it tasted pretty cheap tasting.

Perfect sports diesel is the best iv found and actually costco has a brand thats very similer and has 35g protein per scoop, kaizen protein. Just picked it up and was good.

Any opinions on their juice style protein? Right after a heavy lift I can’t stomach a heavy protein shake so love the thin juice type.

This is the only one I’ve found in Canada.

Opinions whether legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps you should listen to your body, maybe it's trying to tell you that you don't need to force something at that time? What's the rush?

The iso splash peach is a cool drink , refreshing way to get 25g of protein, but its definitely strong tasting.

I was cheap one time and bought there whey protein, tasted like shit and horrible gas from it. I should have maybe tried the isolate ...

Iv also tried there eaa and and that bulldose pre-workout stuff, and to be honest it tasted pretty cheap tasting.

Perfect sports diesel is the best iv found and actually costco has a brand thats very similer and has 35g protein per scoop, kaizen protein. Just picked it up and was good.
I've been using the Kazien for a few years now. Great protien, good digestion. But I really don't care about fancy flavours so vanilla is fine with me.